". . . . Violations of such principles are ruled out . . ."

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Dave Roberts
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: ". . . . Violations of such principles are ruled ou

Post by Dave Roberts »

This is an interesting discussion. I admit that I don't input much to the discussions but do find time to review what is being discussed. I convinced myself a long time ago that a simple overbalanced wheel will not work (as I have stated before).

Bessler made a lot of statements that really tended to confuse rather than clarify. However, as I progress with my latest design, more of the clues appear to be coming together (and, I admit, really tends to keep me going). The major problem is that once a design doesn't work, to make changes to improve a design can be very tiring (a minor change sometimes can result in a major teardown), especially when other issues in your personal life require attention.

I agree with statements that once revealed, the mathematical solution will become obvious. After that, with computers today, Bessler's Wheel will be optimized and will definitely help reduce dependence on foreign oil. Just imagine what this world would be like today if Bessler's Wheel had been purchased back then and put to good use.

Sorry to ramble, but I agree with Ken, even though this is August, a solution should be revealed by the end of this year.
Dave
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Dave...

Glad you like it and have now added something of your own.

The direction it has taken is somewhat different from where it first started, but that's OK, live discussions do as well.

Brother Bessler sure did write a lot, but in the end, once the inner mechanism of his wheel is finally revealed, I firmly believe that ALL of the little hints and things he put out there, this that and the other, will fit right into place.

Put in another way, much that which he stated cannot be taken literally, but rather, in almost every case, must be modified to the actual reality that it was and now must be again, this by means of intuition and insight, tempered by logical observation and intelligence. I am sure he meant things to be just this way, as we now find it.

Without doubt, he endeavored and succeeded at BREAKING Nature's symmetry in this one case, by clever mechanical means!!!

All hail Bessler and his friend Leibniz!

Of course, the physicists of today state that such cannot possibly be, but, they are so blinded by their prejudices and unquestioning adherence to that naughty, circularly-reasoned axiom, compliments of the tiny genius-Herr from Potsdam, that they are utterly prevented from conceiving of it's being a possibility, in any way whatsoever. [An exception to this maybe being in their worst nightmares, perhaps?]

'Blinded', is just what that is!

Apparently and most happily, this decrepit condition from which they suffer is not necessarily the ruling one common amongst THE MATHEMATICIANS. I am extremely encouraged about them on account of this more open way conceptually, that they are, and rather down upon main-stream physicist types, and the way they go about their business, so much of it seeming like religious dogma of a sort, one peppered with an unwholesome, silently-enforced correctness. A sort of 'scientific PC', if you will. Not at all admirable, I think, and in certain ways, palpably unclean.

Of course, building anything and failing at it IS most discouraging. How could it be otherwise? My own way around such suffering is to never build until and unless I know that the device under development will work, and exactly why.

In the case of our present problem here, how is such a thing possible to actually do?

Simple: by digitally drawing out in-detail a single cycle device, analyzing and quantifying the various forces it would produce statically, and then factoring-in the various dynamical effects sure to follow; the usual gang of suspects being inertia/momentum, coriolis and "centrifugal". Yes, I do all of this 'the hard way', and at the beginning it took quite awhile to learn, but now I am able to determine in short-order, precisely why it would NOT work IF actually built.

So far, this has occurred 100%.of the time, the various forces adding up nicely to zero, plus losses.

This regimen has never failed me, and so, as a happy result, I have avoided the extreme disappointment of a single, tangible failure. This is my system of exploration into our problem at-hand, and it IS rather odd, I admit.

So as to encourage you rather than possibly do the reverse, I offer this statement made by one of my greatest heros from our recent American History:

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; un-rewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

- President Calvin Coolidge (1923-1928)

[He was our only President BORN on The Fourth Of July, and who died in the very year our Republic did - in 1933 - this fact concurrent with the defacto bankruptcy of the US Federal Government, the seizure of all gold and gold certificates from the public, The People themselves being made sureties for the Public Debt rather than the government as before, and the Federal Reserve being made administrators presiding, the revenue gathering arm so-famous and loathed, acting as collection agency for it. For the record, do let us remember from Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first inaugural address, what he trumpeted so loudly back then: ". . . and the Old Order is-no-more! . . ." And so it wasn't, and still yet is not.]

Yes, as you correctly point out, Dave, if only Bessler's Wheel HAD been purchased way back then, things now would be SO very different; but people are people, and tragically, our basic human nature is ever-tending toward smallness, jealousy, selfishness and appropriating unto self, and does not change. All we can do is ferret it out from within ourselves whenever possible, and be ever-wary of it festering into neuroses, or psychoses, even.

James

"In the face of demonstrated reality, all laws standing to-the-contrary MUST FALL"
graham
Devotee
Devotee

Post by graham »

but people are people, and tragically, our basic human nature is ever-tending toward smallness, jealousy, selfishness and appropriating unto self, and does not change. All we can do is ferret it out from within ourselves whenever possible, and be ever-wary of it festering into neuroses, or psychoses, even.
James, I do enjoy your posts , thanks .

Graham
I am a lover of Humanity, It's people I can't stand.
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

James, couldn't agree with Graham more...I enjoy your posts....refreshing in their own way.

Not to indulge, I have some quotes of eye witness accounts that seem intriguing to me at "Steve's street..." in the "Community buzz" area. Nothing beats the books...nothing beats the books. To me, these accounts are the best source of factual information we have as to how the wheel performed.

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Graham and Steve...

Thanks so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to write and post them.

Yes, Steve, those few quotations you posted awhile back really were revealing, to say the least. I wish I could get the other volumes as you suggest, but can only afford the one of JC's right now, finances being rather slim these days. I will check your thread for others.

Again, much appreciated, fellows.

James
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann