Public Announcement... The Time has Come...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

jasinlishi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Public Announcement... The Time has Come...

Post by jasinlishi »

I have been a member here for nearly a year. Though I have not posted much. I have watched you all. Watched as the drama unfolded... I got it!...oh, no I dont.

A few comments from my year of being a member... And new insight that you will want to read...

Working model is a joke fellas, I spent countless hours playing with it and it is fun no question, but it does not simulate real world in the least especially when it comes close to PM.

If Bessler had a working model it came from constant tinkering and tweaking not from speculation which is what goes on here rampantly.

I need to find whatever IT is we are all in search of.
Freedom, Peace, Unity, Money, Fame will be had by all when a device finally emerges or a theory is disproven and a new one take its place... it is inevitable that IT will happen. I know that.

Here on this board, there are members that vehemently claim they have such a device... hemming and hawing all the while on whether to patent it or not... or what should I do with it...yada yada whatever the farvengnuggeun ever.

Please, Please, Please, pay attention to the next paragraphs...

You do not need a patent. Nobody does. Somebody will copy it regardless of paper protection, even if you had a patent you could spend the rest of your life and money trying to protect it.

People who steal or copy patents are people who know that they can do a better job of getting the technology out there.

In most cases of the poor inventor who really invented the x got screwed because the other guy got all the credit, the end result is that somebody was a more effective marketer or had more public/political influence...(ahem.. Ben Franklin)

I live in Upstate NY, I have a very High IQ... It doesnt do me any good though as I lose focus and direction... my eye always seems to find a different ball. I have not found that one thing yet, that can harness my full attention. I have come close though. My biggest area of expertise lies in INTERNET marketing and promotion.. the proof is that my current clients enjoy over Fifty million in sales per year resulting from my efforts in this area...and I am fairly part time with it.

Why do I tell you this? I an crazy, I guess.. I am sure I will get a healthy dose of flaming after this post but I dont care.

If you have a working device it is your responsibility to get it out to the world as soon as you can. What would have happened to electricity? Would we not have it?, or would there just be a different inventor of it? It is evolution. It will happen.

I am offering you an exclusive opportunity to Not only be the first to market with a PM or OU machine but also the best marketer of your invention.. Meaning that aside from being an obscure inventor whining the rest of you sorry life how someone stole your idea, you can become whomever and whatever you want. Our parnership will provide you this luxury.

With the campaign idea I have Nobody will be able to stop it not even the government.

The internet is our stage gentlemen, the show is about to start, better get your popcorn while the getting is good.

Let me know if your interested... I will be here.

J-
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

re: Public Announcement... The Time has Come...

Post by LustInBlack »

I almost agree.

If a working device comes into my reality.. It will be freely distributed on the net.

First I'll get some money by selling some No fuel electricity generator to get some material. Then, I'll give something like 10 working prototypes freely, I'll do my best to distribute them to people near and far.

Ebay could be a possibility, I'll sell those units something like 10$ + shipping (To get some credibility, nobody will buy a device for 0.001$).

I will also freely distribute easy plans on how to make the machine and the explication of how the principle works.

Hope that I will get the working device and everything will be good.. ;]
That would be really a new revolution.. Imagine, the spread of the device.. Technology on earth will be changed in a short time.
Maybe less war.. ?!

People that believe in the patent system, seek mostly the money it seems.. or they really hope it will protect their name and idea..
But I believe that my name will be remembered anyway if I give a working wheel freely to everyone..

But your claim of High IQ is, a bit strange.. !?.. You don't need to tell that..
jasinlishi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jasinlishi »

IQ...strange as it may be I said it... amazing what people say or do in public... oh well life moves on, or so it seems, just as it had in 1712... well almost.

J-
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Yes, strange it is.. Strange what people seek...

Why don't you comment what I said about advertising the machine instead?!
jasinlishi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jasinlishi »

I did not comment about that because I am not here to share ideas about how to market such a machine. I already have that down. I commented more towards saving face in a somewhat comedic light since you decided to point ou the fact that I had mentioned my IQ and how it didnt need to be said.

That being said, in the web world anything you say will either lend to your credibility or hurt it. In my case I used a few examples of my credibility My IQ, My Clients, and that I was not a new member to the forum so people could think about what I had to say in that light.

Instead of looking like just some unintelligent bloke whose never been here, who doesnt know what they are talking about, or has no expertise or basis for saying what I said.

Does that make sense?
You spoke of online credibility in your Ebay idea. The fact is, anybody selling a perpetual motion machine or plans on EBAY for $10 would most certainly be construde as a scam or a fake, and would likely draw undue and unwanted attention from others.

J-
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Haeha . . Well you are not as good as you make it look..

Who say's I must say I sell a perpetual motion machine?! ..

I'll decribe it as a very economic generator... ;]

Why repeat the mistakes other have made..
But I don't say that because I believe someone invented a PMM yet, just that scammers tried that..

I say, why name it a PMM .. I am against that expression anyway!

Anyways, I don't see your point of posting if you don't expect to post comments on what people are here to say.
The fact that you are on defensive since BEFORE people even replied to your post, make it subject to attack ..
That's why I pointed out that saying you have a High IQ, made it look strange.. Strategically..
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Re: Public Announcement... The Time has Come...

Post by MrTim »

jasinlishi wrote: My biggest area of expertise lies in INTERNET marketing and promotion.. the proof is that my current clients enjoy over Fifty million in sales per year resulting from my efforts in this area...and I am fairly part time with it.
"Internet marketing and promotion"
Most people call that SPAMMING....
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Jasinlishi, what is the name of your internet marketing company? IMO, that information alone would lend you more credibility than any unproven claims of intelligence and business turnover. People claim all sorts of things - as you know ;)
jasinlishi wrote:...the proof is that my current clients enjoy over Fifty million in sales per year resulting from my efforts in this area
Where is this proof?
jasinlishi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jasinlishi »

Interesting that you are asking me for proof. My theory is that people are inherently good and trustable until disproven... I do not make habit of disproving anyone. I guess I expect the same... oh well.

Ok then, I've got nothing to hide but it is more me... than the company anyway... My company, of which I do not own solely specializes more in web development, and computer repair. www.mysticmedia.com

Me, myself, and I have a backgoround mostly in unconventional internet sales... a few bigger projects are for companies like...
Credit Acceptance
www.chevytrucks.com
www.simmons-rockwell.com who just hit number 15 in the country for online cars sales... woohoo!
http://wardsdealer.com/reports/2006/ede ... ler100.pdf

Todays accepted definition of spamming...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming

Not I do not spam nor is this post spam!

Lust,

I am really not trying to be defensive... Sometimes you have to be. I knew I would take heat for my post...

I am not trying to avoid talking to you. The point of my post... just so you understand was to state my intentions, and hopefully gain a partner.

My intentions were to outline the reason why anyone would partner with me in the first place. Which I did... I have a idea on how to market this online. Why on earth would I sit here and discuss and share it with everyone here? The only person who needs to know is the person who needs my help... The person whose help I need...

Anyway no harm no foul... I am still here.
Jason
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Visiting the contact page for mysticmedia I see, "Jason Soles, Sales Director/Partner". Is that you?
jasinlishi wrote:Interesting that you are asking me for proof. My theory is that people are inherently good and trustable until disproven... I do not make habit of disproving anyone. I guess I expect the same... oh well.
That's an interesting theory Jason... hmmm... perhaps you should contact Darrell Vandusen, I doubt you'll have a problem finding his contact details. Darrell insists that he has an actual working wheel and he's currently desperate for a new partner to help him patent and market it. I'm sure he'll find your "inherently good and trustable" approach a real breath of fresh air.
Last edited by ovyyus on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

LOL Maybe you're right Bill. Darrell's wheel just needs better marketing to work!
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
jasinlishi
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jasinlishi »

You know I have been around here for awhile right? That wasnt very nice...

Yeah thats me...

J-
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Not very nice at all - but illustrative non the less :D

Welcome to the forum Jason.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

You're right. Sorry. But you kind of had it coming. :-)
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

This thread is boring...

8]