The first working wheel since Bessler?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Do you think that Mr. Kelly has a working wheel?

You may select 1 option

View results

james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: The first working wheel since Bessler?

Post by james kelly »

Back in junior high, some of the kids came up with opinion books, and they passed them around for people to fill out what they thought about the people whose names were entered. I thought it silly then and I think it is silly now. It seems that it always causes undue bad feelings among those invoved.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Coylo,
I recall two sitcom's called Robert and Gene!
I wonder what happened to those fella's?
I think that at least one of them is still here. They just changed the title and rewrote the script a little.

Hmm! Very interesting as the sargent of Hogans Hero's would say! I just now noticed that I have lost one of those little green things. OH well live is a bitch isn't it. Makes me think of my Navy days when one Awe sh-t could wipe out a thousand at-a-boy's.

Ralph
coylo

Post by coylo »

I wouldn't worry about it Ralph, I've noticed quite a few members have dropped also, including myself.....sheeesch!
Maybe Scott adjusted the tolerance again.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Please see my post here:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 4096#34096
for my reply.
-Scott
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Scott,

I thank you for your concern and update.

I for one am not upset by the loss of a green dot. I feel that I get what I earn and those that I deal with are of the integrity to know me and have made their own judgment call.

I have seen times when one member hitting a red will drop a rep bar. Sometimes it is not out of loss of respect but spite. I will not worry about the spoons on the table and carry on with those of esteem or repute and ignore the possible source or sources!

After all being called "redoubtable" (worthy of respect and honor) on page 2 of this thread by 1712 is worth much more than a green dot! :o)

And to 1712 I say thank you!

Ralph
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by 1712 »

"After all being called "redoubtable" (worthy of respect and honor) on page 2 of this thread by 1712 is worth much more than a green dot! :o) "

Amazing, the impact a person with a reputation of "none" has. You're welcome!!

LOL

War Hammer

PS: Hey Prime, look past the name War Hammer to the ideas expressed. If you can't breach that obstacle, then perhaps you don't qualify as one able to find yall's "pm principle"
"The louder he spoke of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons." Emerson
"The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal. " Twain