special conditions

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

murilo
Addict
Addict

special conditions

Post by murilo »

Hello to all. At least for a few, one must be attempted to the special astrologic conditions going on. Very favorable ''tide'' for subtile stuffs and for humans in this planet that also needs to be cured. Try to search about. Regs. Murilo sp 07/nov
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

re: special conditions

Post by Jonathan »

I don't understand.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
magnagravity
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: special conditions

Post by magnagravity »

hello - agor95 - Sometimes people are so afraid of the concepts they would rather not understand -
I have I think figured out the concepts of what one clue has a meaning to a working wheel design.
That relates to the concept of what the whole design of a one direction wheel device may look like on the inside that could have been used.
in 1717 A true form of Perpetual motion machine

visit me at the Other Bessler forum where I can put photos
proboard - Home - PERPETUAL MOTION, ORFFYREUS/ BESSLER

it is no longer used by anyone but Me. Fun Stuff.

In order not to make this forum afraid of understanding it is better go elsewhere and converse - Thank you,

I found the 5 missing drawing on that forum for the gravity / magnetic wheel anyway, so we are all good to go.

Signing off - 2 / 8 / 2024 - magnagravity
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: special conditions

Post by agor95 »

Hello Tom

I have found it is an enriching experience being here on this Forum.
I measure wealth by the colour, tone and diversity of thought and skills in the people one can call colleagues.

Your image upload problem is a simple task of reducing the image file size. from 3 Million Bytes to around 200 kilo bytes.

If that is beyond your abilities then drop them into your file server http://vinyasi.info/EttCM/ and you will receive help; as you are a member.

I find concepts are exciting and thought provoking. 'afraid' to me is an odd response.
You may be interpreting not interested as being afraid; They are different.

I know members have some cracking good concepts for the meaning to Bessler's clues.

I for one have a few some have a genesis from the ground up. Therefore they are pre-Bessler.

I have no need for other websites.
I have a private forum here.
Also a support website with more than enough advanced features.

P.S.
As you have the resized images. I can now delete them from my quota.
Ho for a person who stated they don't used the internet.
You seem to have logins to more systems than I who does used internet technology; how amusing.

Regards
Last edited by agor95 on Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed