New Bessler toy wheel on youtube...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

hartiberlin
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

New Bessler toy wheel on youtube...

Post by hartiberlin »

Have a look at these 2 videos:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=paddyboytube

Could he have been using hidden springs in there ?

The wheel seems to accelerate on the table !

Regards, Stefan.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

re: New Bessler toy wheel on youtube...

Post by jim_mich »

This is a wooden toy that rolls downhill. The table is tilted. Look at the height of the table relative to the knots in the background board. If it really worked then the camara should be fixed and left running while the toy is placed on the table and allowed to roll one way then imediately picked up, turned around and place on the table again to roll the other way.

I get sick of seeing fraudulant videos like this. It does not help the cause.

Attachments
Toy rolls toward
Toy rolls toward
toy rolls away
toy rolls away
ssmyser
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ssmyser »

Busted! It's a fake. The knots give it away.
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

I already explained this was simply to demonstrate a concept; to show how a bessler-type device might behave. I actually think it is a neat experiment that increases interest in Bessler.
jupter
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by jupter »

i have been working on this toy since the post that patrick put in weights topic. i used my wheel and put three bolts in at 120 deg. the diam. was to small for any use but it did show a strong force from the bottom axis weight. if you use ( A axis at bottom) ( B axis at top right ) (C axis at top left) ( a weight falls on B hard ) (b weight is lifted on A)(c weight swings threw center)
in one complete turn a b c weights will all hit lift and swing threw center.
i.m.o. three will not work yet 6 might do it .one problem i see is the 120 deg.swing would only be 60 deg. i am going to try to put two together 60 deg.from there axis and try that .it would look like two toys togther yet one turned 60 deg. like 1 axil with 6 weights inside 6 axis points.

the point that i like most about this toy is it goes threw center and not just stop at the axil...
any comments? or am i wasting my time... jupter
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

the point that i like most about this toy is it goes threw center and not just stop at the axil...
Bingo!

The point is to go through the center and not just stop at the axle....couldn't have said it better myself.