A very skilled fraudster

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

A very skilled fraudster

Post by AB Hammer »

In my opinion Scott F. Hall is a very skilled fraudster.
He shows his wheels on youtube and it tends to make everybody think he has done it. He also has his comment restricted to friends only so he can't get a negative response posted. He doesn't claim a working wheel outright, but with suttle hints. I figured that I should post this since I found it.

So here it is Scott F Hall's again but with a Bhaskara Wheel.

first available video
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PN4x0N-X2fU
2nd available video
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lLBcy3g7tDI
finished available video
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-gFsqXsAkQ8

And maybe he just likes the attention.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: A very skilled fraudster

Post by AB Hammer »

I was wrong, he does claim a working wheel and if you reed anything before from the youtube search it is oveous even before he built it.
Progress Lately 4 of 4, 8 Shifting Weight Bhaskara Wheel

Scott F. Hall's creative work, google his full name....Bessler flywheel perpetual motion machine gravity overbalanced overbalancing wheel self turning zero point free energy Here's my four foot diameter wheel again still in progress but at this point, it's up and running in it's final version mounting/cradle and you can see it on both sides. In time, the entire wheel and mount will end up with a nice, smooth surface finish in a uniform single glossy color.

--Scott F. Hall, December 30, 2007

To see more of Scott F. Hall's creative work, google his full name. (more) (less)
But if you look close, it looks like it is slowing down just as if someone spun a ball wheel by hand up to CF flywheel, they will spin for a bit, and then when the balls or disk loose CF, it will come to an almost screeching holt.

Things like this make it tuff for real inventors and a real working wheel to show.

Alan
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

Things like this make it tuff for real inventors and a real working wheel to show
sorry to disagree but to date things like this have had no affect on a working wheel as there has not been one

seems as though no one but Mr. Bessler has ever had a working wheel and it's to late for stuff like this to affect that

it may be that what's making it hard for a working wheel to show is no one knows how to make one

at least no one is stepping forward to fess up that they know how to make one

it really doesn't matter if everyone that visits this site want's to be right about PMM the proof is in proving it

most likely the lack of a working wheel has caused far more damage than any number of fraudsters
the uneducated

if your gona be dumb you gota be tough

Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine
KAS
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by KAS »

It is slowing if you observe closely.

also, the answers there when someone asks:-

"I would love to make one of these for my house.Any tips?"

hallsf Reply

"Yeah, you can find two good bearings for a big, heavy wheel like this for only $10 at Home Depot. They're stainless steel with cylindrical outer sleeves--made in Russia--with a 1 inch diameter center hole (which nicely fits a 1 inch diameter oak dowel you can also buy there). The oak dowel can simply be glued into a 1 inch diameter hole you drill through the center of your wheel".

IMO, without proof its just a nicely balanced wheel with good quality bearings.

I have personally spun a heavy wheel for alot longer than the film on standard pillow bearings.

KAS
“We have no right to assume that any physical laws exist, or if they have existed up until now, that they will continue to exist in a similar manner in the future.�

Quote By Max Planck father of Quantum physics 1858 - 1947
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

These demonstrations never show the wheels doing any real work. All they need do is add fins on the OD (or connect it to another wheel with fins on the OD) and then immerse the fins in water. If the wheel can maintain speed while stirring the water then the water will heat up and prove the wheel works and outputs extra energy. Then post a 20 minute video showing the wheel working while a thermometer rises. Also the working guts of the wheel must be out in the open and specifications for independent duplication must be provided. Anything less will not be believed.

james kelly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james kelly »

Thank you Jim Mich for a very poor view point
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

James Kelly, why do you think its a very poor view point? The burden of proof is on anyone claiming to have a PMM. Anyone claiming success needs to prove the success, else none will believe the claim. Of course if one wants to keep the idea secret then proof is not relevant. If one wants to retain intellectual property rights then proper legal measures must be pursued before public disclosure of the guts of the wheel.

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

jim_mich

Thanks for clearing this up. To show a true runner it would be wise to take the proper precautions, and then show what it can do not and not just spin.

Alan

Alan
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: A very skilled fraudster

Post by axel »

james kelly wrote:Thank you Jim Mich for a very poor view point
james you should be fined big time for expressing your honest opinion.

aXel
Alastair Carnegie
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Alastair Carnegie »

I hope you will be relieved of your apastasy, after you have either made a "Rock-N-Roll" Bessler Wheel for yourself, or examined one made for you. The fact that it works, and is fully consistent with classical mechanics, is as Professor Walter Lewin of MIT says, "non negotiable" Facts are facts after all, and fraud is fraud for all to see!
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

As regards any who might claim working OU wheels and the point about this nicely made by Jim_Misch, the following maxim of law applies:

"Upon him who advocates lays the burden of proof, not upon he who denies."

To me, this means that claimants of working wheels are obligated absolutely TO PROVE their claim, and, that it is not the obligation of any deniers of that claim to.

James
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann