20th June 08 - PM machine to be revealed ?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Re: re: 20th June 08 - PM machine to be revealed ?

Post by rlortie »

ovyyus, I liked the "probably" answer you swapped out. I'm not completely without a sense of humor.
And neither is ovyyus!
ovyyus wrote:Ralph, I'm no Rolf :D
Rolf Harris http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Harris

And I made a Boo-Boo! its a wobble board not a warble board. Sorry about that.

Ralph
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: 20th June 08 - PM machine to be revealed ?

Post by axel »

I would never make a false claim of having a working gravity powered wheel.

Axel
the eskimo quinn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by the eskimo quinn »

A link to a page with drawings.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4540.640.html

Links to some of many people around the world building the machine.

You will start to get some idea that within 4 weeks oil, gas and coal will be as worthless as dogshit. and the best part?? Baby you ain't seen nothin yet!

Dusty's 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0CbkCgmIfQ

Dusty's 2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqogBfD1jh0

Redrider 1) http://www.youtube.com/user/redriderno22

Pictures Clanzer 1) http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4540.800.html
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

As usual, nothing working is presented. Not a surprise given the underlying magnetic concept is so obviously wrong.
the eskimo quinn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by the eskimo quinn »

It is the people like you who i am going to enjoy returning the crap you have given so many, when i stood gazing 25feet upward to the top of one of my machines today, i thought to myself, this is so cool, not just the end of the scum controlling our planet, but just knowing you are so far out of the physics loop as it really exists, that all science itself will have to revist all their work.

This machine you may not be able to see from the street, but i promise you they can see it from space.

Polish up those knee pads baby, coz you're gonna be required to be on your knees, not for me, but asking forgiveness from every person who ever tried who you belittled. can you feel that?

It is the blade of a sword against your neck.

what you were expecting white robes and fucking sandles to come and save you?? sorry i think that's been done, didn't work. maybe crushing your silly empires like a bug underfoot may have a different effect, who knows? But i like the way the big guy thinks. I just love the fact that it me who gets to do it. how fucking awsome is that?!

Maybe it's that whole "Jesus Fucking Christ" mentality, maybe god has a sense of humor afterall, maybe it's his way of saying " well say it now assholes"

be careful in your response, or you may just have a real shitty day tomorrow
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

You got to respect Archer for persistence. A 24 foot wheel built from the knowledge of the Egyptian civilisation. I must confess that I have no real knowledge on how they did build pyramids as I believe there had to be more to it then using slaves.
If it is true that he build a 24 feet wheel on his land, and show the world on the 20th June it will be sensational to say the least. Any of you know if he will publish his plans that will go with the wheel? Still don’t see a “buy now� button on his site.
If there is no “Buy now� button on his site within the next 2 weeks, I will wake up early on the date and watch the final instalment and the stock market and government collapses. With a bit of luck this could be the biggest day in history of mankind, even better then the 2nd coming or Armageddon
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Quinn, the usual silly retort from you offering nothing of substance. But I guess there really is no sensible response to an unworkable concept. Still, you have a little over 3 weeks to try. Tick, tock.

EVG, the pyramids weren't built by slaves.
evgwheel wrote:With a bit of luck this could be the biggest day in history of mankind, even better then the 2nd coming or Armageddon.
Even better than armageddon??? EVG, what a sick thought - to wish such harm on your fellow man! Sounds to me like you fella's won't be happy until we're all back to living in caves and wearing bearskins. It would be a horror indeed to see our collective progress, albeit imperfect, fall to such a bunch of frothing religious psychopaths. I guess we should thank our lucky stars that you cavemen haven't the brains to do much more than chew gum and walk at the same time. Hateful little men.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Ovyyus
Good to see you back as your old self.
In another tread I agreed with your opinion (And that wasn’t easy).
Your quote: I guess we should thank our lucky stars that you hatefuls haven't the brains to do much more than chew gum and walk at the same time. What hateful little men.

It is true that a man like me can chew gum and walk at the same time. It is not all that difficult and if I had a few spare years I could teach you too. Although it would take me at least 12 months to get your mental/sadistic brain removed, probably through your left ear, in one piece. Looking forward to it. evg
I feel privilege that you Ovyyus are the first bloke I am having a go at on this forum and my prediction to the above post by you was spot on
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Don't sweat it EVG, I'll probably be eviscerated by Quinn's 'sword of god' early on your better-than-armageddon day. So I'm the sadist? Yeah, right - yuck!

I have zero tolerance for scammers and parasites.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Ovyyus
I was surprised that I actually enjoyed the last view posts, as I always thought I was a kind/gentle old man.
What didn’t surprise me was how easily you took the bait.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I guess I 'took the bait' when I read some wannabe nazi being propped up by kind/gentle old stupid as they plan and wish genocide. Shame on me.
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

Ovyyus
If you want the last word on this debate, you will have to make one more post.
You wrote; propped up by kind/gentle old stupid. It would have read better as misinformed then stupid. Although I belief I am neither.
This will be the end on this short debate as I could possible not outsmart the master.

P.s we should do this again. In about 10 years or so. evg
evgwheel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by evgwheel »

To change the subject.
I noticed I got a slap on the wrist, one of my green squares is missing in the last hour. I wonder who did that, I have no Idea.
coylo

Post by coylo »

With a bit of luck this could be the biggest day in history of mankind, even better then the 2nd coming or Armageddon.
Armageddon wasn't that great!
Bruce Willis was OK, but Ben Affleck ruined it for me.
wheelrite
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by wheelrite »

what a load of bollocks