one of the machines with the math

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Michael
Addict
Addict

re: one of the machines with the math

Post by Michael »

Greendoor what I underlined is the statement that molecules want to accelerate to the speed of light.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Edit.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

You are probably right - I can't find the PDF of Evert that I studied a while ago and got this concept from. I recall him giving information about the velocity that particles travel at if unhindered - and it's very fast. Maybe i'm dreaming that it's close to the speed of light - I had doubts about that when I wrote it. And possibly my use of the word "accelerate" is inappropriate too. As I recall, he said they are at a fixed velocity, and the collisions with other particles are perfectly elastic, so they don't decelerate when changing direction. So energy is always conserved. But from our perspective, we can see strange acceleration effects.

I think the basic idea Evert was trying to get across is that we can get gains in velocity without required work to accelerate particles. We just have to let them get organised so they can move together in the same direction. That's what I believe happens in whirlpools and tornados. Have you read about the guy who builds "Tornado in a can"? He creates an air vortex, and it creates powerful unexplained forces that can rip anything apart - I believe it is harnessing this effect.

So my point is that a siphon could well exhibit over-unity - I'm saying Mr Quinn may not be incorrect in what he is saying, if his siphon is creating a low pressure zone and this effect is happening.
the eskimo quinn
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by the eskimo quinn »

re done in crayon.

Science believes that work in equals work out. The siphon itself proves this false.

Had to even redo the original graphic to crayon version, too much for some to understand.

some have the false notion the water loses power to the yellow section, this is untrue, anyone who ever siphoned petrol can tell you it comes out like a standard hose with pressure, if it were true then at one inch below the petrol tank level of the hose outside it would dribble out for that would be the only fall 1 inch. So to all the Newtonian math idiots, go and get a mouth full of petrol, every country bloke in Australia will be sitting back watching and laughing at the worlds greatest know nothing clowns. Get out in the real world morons, what you see below is the real world.

fredos
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by fredos »

Hi Esquimo,

After looking at the design with the siphon, i first thought , its quite nice design but i'm sorry to say that you have made an error on the the height of the water energy.

The calculation is based on the fluid mecanic law known as bernouilli law.

The maximum energy you will get at the output of the siphon is directly proportional the height difference between the water levels of the 2 tanks.
I mean, whatever the path you have between the 2 tanks, the maximum speed of the water at the output of the siphon will follow the equation:

PA - PB + m.g.z = ½mV2

where:
PA: pressure in the tank 1 which is in your case Patmosperic
PB:pressure in the tank 2 which is also P atmospheric.
m: mass flow expressed in kg/s
V: speed of the fluid at the output of the nose of your siphon.
z: height of the liquid

in you case, as PA=PB, the maximum energy you can get is the difference of the height between the tank of the siphon and the arrival tank ( in your drawing you wrote that the energy you can get with the design is taken at the highest point of the siphon).
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Quinn's magic siphon - corrected to reflect demonstrable reality, rather than unsupported pencil pushing and lies.

Archer's Law: If it can't be done, let's just make up any old cock and bull story!

Clowns make me laugh :D
Attachments
Quinns Siphon - Corrected.gif
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I just noticed that Quinn's magic siphon diagram in his above post is actually just a link to his website. I thought I might repost it here so when his website diagram inevitably disappears in a puff of embarrassment we'll still have something to giggle at ;)
Attachments
lowressiphon.jpg
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

The Eskimo Quinn is so wrong that it is pitiful. How can anyone be so ignorant and not know that they are ignorant. It is very well known how siphons work and act. The pressure difference between the two ends of a hose are exactly based on the difference of height of the two ends, less any friction while the liquid is flowing. If you lay the hose flat on the ground you will get the same flow as you would by routing the hose high up in the air and back down. Routing the hose or pipe up in the air and back down does not change the output pressure or volume. Eskimo Quinn is very ignorant as he does not know the true facts concerning siphons and hydraulics.

Because Quinn keeps spouting off and calling people "morons" and "idiots" I'm punching his red button. His reputation sucks big time.

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Let's remember that quinn has '6 ways to sunday' to show us all how wrong we Newtonian's are regarding OU - let's see if I can remember what he's been banging on about so far ...

1. magnetic engine - based on permanent magnets to push & pull weights to create imbalance aka the toy

2. magnetic engine - based on electro-magnetic impulse to shift weights to create imbalance

3. the mysterious egyptian lever

4. the mysterious syphon

Damn, I'm such a moron I lost count now - LMAO - 2 to go I think.

Resisting the urge to punch his red light - this clown brought his own circus to town so it has some entertainment value, for now.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

edit
rounder
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rounder »

Well i've been watching this for a while now . I hope the guy [Eskimo Quinn ] really has it ,i will have to wait like the others tell the 20th to really find out. But with that said the way he's trying to explain himself is not very clear,and then the label's he puts upon others , down his glorious path is ridiculous. - leaving me with nothing else to say but - Best of luck man -you'R going to need it.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Eskimo is just a bad mannered troll. I don't see why anyone give's a toss what his opinion is. Ain't no way he can deliver the goods on the 20th. He can't string two words together to make any sense, or be polite. What makes us think that suddenly on the 20th he will start making sense?

Ignorance is one thing, but arrogance is another. One tends to follow the other.

This is just like watching a trainwreck in slow motion ... sad.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I see Quinn has removed all the silly info from his website http://surphzup.com and replaced it with the statement:
Quinn wrote:I have come to the true understanding there is more bad than good on this monkey covered rock. you can have the wheel that's it. Nothing else.

Those who sit and watch evil are as bad as those who do it.

I am only giving you this becuase you already know how to build it. but don't ever speak to me.
Sometimes the sound of a penny dropping is almost indistinguishable from the sound of a clown spitting his dummy - Doh! :D
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

Are we now done with this?

James
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
Mak#1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mak#1 »

Yes! Let the vine wither and die!!!
mak