The next Perpetuum mobile.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The next Perpetuum mobile.

Post by Mikhail »

Idea rather simple. We take the machine with koefitsientom efficiency duty of more unit and we transform her into a perpetuum mobile. This machine - a road skating rink which is used for condensation of asphalt. A skating rink peremashchaetsja it is horizontal with the help of the thermal engine, and work on condensation of asphalt is carried out with gravitation.
To make sure in that the road skating rink is machine from efficiency > 1, it is enough to try to condense asphalt on a vertical wall. It is required on much greater to energy for performance of such work. I have made some perpetuums mobile proceeding from this idea and would like to see your decisions.
(Computer translation)
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: The next Perpetuum mobile.

Post by Mikhail »

Idea is simple. We take the machine with a higher yield coefficient has l unity and let us transform we it into perpetuum mobile. This machine - a road roller of road which is used for the compression of l'asphalte. Horizontal displacement is ensured l'aide d'un thermal engine, and the work of compression of l'asphalte is carried out by the gravitation. For s'assurer that the road roller is machine with the yield coefficient 1, it been enough d'essayer to compress l'asphalte on a vertical wall. One will need much more d'énergie to carry out such a work. J'ai makes some perpetuums mobile from this idea and I would like to see your solutions.(translated by computer)
---------------------------------
L'idée est simple. Nous prenons la machine avec un coefficient de rendement supérieur a l'unité et nous la transformons en perpetuum mobile. Cette machine - un rouleau compresseur de route qui est utilisé pour la compression de l'asphalte. Le déplacement horizontal est assuré à l'aide d'un moteur thermique, et le travail de compression de l'asphalte est effectué par la gravitation. Pour s'assurer que le rouleau compresseur est machine avec le coefficient de rendement > 1, il suffi d'essayer de comprimer l'asphalte sur un mur vertical. On aura besoin beaucoup plus d'énergie pour effectuer un tel travail. J'ai fait quelques perpetuums mobiles a partir de cette idée et je voudrais voir vos solutions.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I don't think I understand. Your idea is to use the weight of a big roller to compress something, and to use the heat released by the compression to move the device forward (presumably on a circular track of compressible material)?
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: The next Perpetuum mobile.

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan wrote:I don't think I understand. Your idea is to use the weight of a big roller to compress something, and to use the heat released by the compression to move the device forward (presumably on a circular track of compressible material)?
Hello,
Yes, the roller to compress compresses a liquid, for example, while rolling on overrates horizontal. The compressed liquid is used to move the roller, by intermediary of the jacks. Afterwards, direction etc is reversed. The roller will carry out the return and one starts again.
------
Bonjour,
Oui, le rouleau compresser comprime un liquide, par exemple, en roulant sur le surfasse horizontal. Le liquide comprimé est utilisé pour déplacer le rouleau, par intermédiaire des vérins. Après, on inverse la direction etc. Le rouleau effectueras le retour et on recommence..
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

If I understand, I don't think it will work. It seems like you are shuffling energy between potential stored in compressed fluid to motion of the roller and back again, and there will be losses in the process.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan wrote:If I understand, I don't think it will work. It seems like you are shuffling energy between potential stored in compressed fluid to motion of the roller and back again, and there will be losses in the process.
The engine of standard will have many the losses and it not quite effective. But, it will function, according to my estimates and calculations'.
------
Le moteur de se type aura beaucoup des pertes et il ne pas bien efficace.
Mais, il fonctionnera, selon mes estimations et les calculs.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: The next Perpetuum mobile.

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I tried to understand, but I couldn't. This design looks like that classic design that doesn't work, and mention of this is made at the site. And yet it says that this one has positive results, what is different?
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan wrote:I tried to understand, but I couldn't. This design looks like that classic design that doesn't work, and mention of this is made at the site. And yet it says that this one has positive results, what is different?
There it is written that this engine rotates (works).

http://www.ntpo.com/images/invention/18/3.jpg
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

No, I don't think it will, and since I doubt they are stupid or lying, it must be that I don't understand it. It looks to me that it shouldn't work for the same reason that MT12 and MT23 don't work. Also, the vertical bar in that picture (/3.jpg) has two weights attached in the same direction, whereas the other has weights in opposite directions. If we were to ignore the horizontal bar, the vertical one would want to turn a bit to the right because the center of mass is a little off to one side. Is this on purpose, or sloppy building? Is this supposed to be an inertial thruster? And how is this supposed to work? Does anyone else get it?
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

Jonathan wrote:No, I don't think it will
Me Neither...

All of the resistance/friction (weight) will rest on the lower guide from the bottom to the closest part of the guide ramp (right) from the vertical set... the weight of the presently vertical set will cause to much resistance...

It's not a inertial thruster... only simular in design.
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

No, I don't think it won't work because of resistance, there are rollers. It won't work because the torque differential is first supplied by a height differential which takes energy to create and it gets the energy to make that from the rotation of the wheel. That's why I'm so interested, I don't see any avenues of improvement to designs using ramps or tracks like this, and yet they say it works. I do wonder though, they said that there were positive results, not that it worked. Maybe it only turned a little under its own power and then stopped. If this is the case, then it is my theory that it did so because of the missing weight asymetry I mentioned. However I think this scenario is unlikely as it doesn't take into account what effect the springs would have, since I don't know what they're doing or why.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oxygon »

The easiest portion of its rotation will be in the "X" position... the imbalance of the "+" position will attempt to coerce the weights of the vertical set "up" along an ascending/involuted track... (good luck) I find this to be unlikely... the assemblies overbalance "even" under a minute friction condition is still likely to be Null...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.