The next Perpetuum mobile.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The next Perpetuum mobile.

Post by Mikhail »

epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: The next Perpetuum mobile.

Post by epistemologicide »

mikhail isnt it in the experimental phase at the moment?

abstract

, it is necessary to say that the solution in this task of eating. Certain quantity of competitors we could solve problem and now they are occupied by the consideration of versions for its embodiment. To all of success.'

it isnt a working model yet is it?
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

From this model it is necessary to make the working engine.
Look here, it can will help:
http://dragons-matrix.narod.ru/soft/mg_motor_mini.gif
http://macmep.h12.ru/gosti.htm
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Mikhail, the first link you gave is simple enough that I'll just build it and see, but I really don't think it will work. The second link didn't make sense to me. The third does seem like it will work, but I think that the energy needed to remove the shields will be equal to the energy gained when they're out of the way. Also, one should note that on the picture at the third link, the rotor and stator magnets are shown in attraction, so unless I've misunderstood, I'm pretty sure it won't work exactly as shown. :) If I have the time I might try it too though.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

I think, that on many igteresnee will solve this problem at this forum. Everyone can state the decisions and take into account mistakes of others that them to not repeat. I for this purpose have opened a new branch of this forum to discuss the decision of this problem.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan,
I have simply specified addresses of decisions which were offered by the interested Russian inventors. For those who has not understood I specify, that it not I the inventor of this engine. I have found this problem on Russian Internet. It is a version of engine Friman.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

I repeat!
I quite simply given the addresses of the decisions, which were proposed by the Russian inventors. For those who has not understood I specify: that I am not a l inventor of this engine. I found this page in Russian Internet. I do not speak English language and I does not answer of the data-processing translation quality.
--------------
Je répète!
J'ai donné tout simplement les adresses des décisions, qui étaient proposées par les inventeurs russes. Pour ceux qui n'ont pas compris, je précise : que je ne suis pas l'inventeur de ce moteur.
J'ai trouvé cette page sur Internet russe.
Je ne parle pas l'anglais et je ne répond pas pour la qualité de traduction informatique.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

It is impossible to solve the problem having in conditions a mistake! A magnetic field (the schedule of a magnetic field of a ring magnet) it is drawn incorrectly, and this wrong sense is transferred on the everything else. Before to start the decision - specify the form of a magnetic field of a ring flat magnet - then start the decision.
I wish successes!
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I forgot to update. I tried making the device shown in the first link of the first post (here), and I'm not surprised to say that it didn't work.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mikhail »

Hello,
It is necessary to find a way that this device worked. It is necessary to find a way so to operate a magnetic field of a magnet that on it it was required to less energy, than we shall receive from rotation of a rotor.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

My point is that it didn't rotate. There is a torque produced on the orbital magnets by the stationary one, but it is one that causes them to attempt to reorient their faces to match the static field, and not to cause the rotor to rotate.
Mikhail
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: The next Perpetuum mobile.

Post by Mikhail »

Jonathan wrote:My point is that it didn't rotate. There is a torque produced on the orbital magnets by the stationary one, but it is one that causes them to attempt to reorient their faces to match the static field, and not to cause the rotor to rotate.
If want, I shall send you figure with my decision, but I have not checked up it on a breadboard model. If you can it eproverit and give the answer, I shall be very grateful.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Sure, but since you mention a breadboard there is a strong chance that I won't be qualified to form a meaningful opinion of it.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Try benchtop :-)