My Haters

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Well the fact is James I never claimed indifference. I was honestly flattered and amazed which is why I started this thread. I had no idea I was so important!

How many websites out there are devoted to defaming you?

So your argument that I am "childish," "weak," and "egotistical" for claiming indifference is pure ratbaggery and says more about your own fragile state of mind than anything else.

-Scott

P.S. Sorry I used a word you don't know. Did you try looking it up?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: My Haters

Post by rlortie »

Ratbaggery Web site for sale! Worth a lot of money but you can buy it now at a discount!

http://www.nameseek.com/product_info.ph ... ts_id=1143

Last chance to have your own ratbaggery, defaming web page! Asking price $2,140.00 Wow! what a deal.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: The search for truth.

Post by rlortie »

I have always been open about who, what and where I am.

Today I received my first mysterious message. It was what sounded like a cell phone caller asking if I was Ralph Lortie of the Besslerwheel.com forum. I replied, yes I was. He started to say more and I lost his signal.

If who ever it was reads this, I did not hang up on you!

Ralph
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

re: The search for truth.

Post by scott »

Ralph, check out the latest post here: http://bessler007.blogspot.com/
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

lmao
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Thanks Scott,

I cannot stop laughing long enough to consider who in the annals of fiction authors I would compare this too! Jules Verne Edger Rice Burroughs or maybe Ray Bradbury! LOL

Well I must admit I cannot call it all 100% fiction as he or someone did call me and ask if I was said person. Unfortunately the rest is the imagination from a mind filled with compulsive behavior to belittle us.

Little does he realize he his arousing public awareness of our pursuit.
Still grinning! I love it!!!!!

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Now that is funny. ROLMAO

But I wonder how many of those who had been banned are still here under different names. For in truth they just can't keep away.
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Roflmfao ,,,,,,,, when the hunter becomes the hunted !!
coylo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coylo »

Mr. Lortie: You're welcome. I have to say I have more respect for you than most people I've ever met.

007: Thank you Mr. Lortie. By the time I finish bending you over you'll have even more.

Disclaimer: Any resemblance of any characters in this interview with actual human beings is purely coincidental.
Yeah, a total fabrication...... but then again, Ralph's gullible ego does like to indulge in mutual back-slapping -followed by ego massage.....then he can bend over, lol.

BTW
I love Bessler007's rant blog, I think this is what happens when you invest too much time and effort into having built one failure too many!
John, Scott....Bill, you've created a monster!
May this be a warning to us all! hehee
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Sounds like a confession to me, coylo :-P
coylo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coylo »

If only Scott...... if only, I'd had Ralph's phone number (I'd call him up some more! :-P ). coylo does not endorse this type of harrassment!
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Three things I thought when reading this. Where is he going with this, is Ralph perturbed, is Ralph a little worried someone called him up out of the blue and hung up ( I would be ) and then published this writing. Then I came to the punchline. I couldn't stop laughing, and I loved it. This guy should quit his day job and start doing celebrity roasts.

LOL, I just read it again to a friend, I can't stop laughing. I'd love it if this guy roasted me. To start a whole web site...just to roast people on Besslerwheel...HAhahaaa........
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

These pranks keep this over unity gig interesting!
Providing nobody gets too badly hurt! Made me laugh too!
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

I used to host a backup of http://bessler007.blogspot.com/ on my own domain, because I figured one day the author would probably delete it and disavow any knowledge of it. And what fun would that be? Plus this is what Google cache and archive.org do all the time.

But strangely enough, the other day I received a DMCA complaint from a certain A. Gene Young who claimed that by simply backing up his data I was infringing on his copyright.

So now I am just linking to Google's cache instead.

Hi Gene, how's it going?

-Scott

P.S. being somewhat of a grownup I guess, I've decided not to post Gene's complaint in its entirety since it includes his personal phone number and he clearly did not understand what he was getting into. But here is his email address if anyone wants to tell him how they feel: bessler007@yahoo.com
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

I am simply amazed time and time again ( this is a little off topic ) how much is read and then recycled into new comments, and made into new uses. Recently a discussion came up about copyright a few days ago, and now the person scott mentions ( I do think your a funny guy Gene, but...are you stable... ?) is directing that subject towards scott. Would Gene have even thought of using that before reading those posts? I mearly muse.

Gene I just read your new blog, thanks to scotts direction. I think Don Rickles might be worried.