Hello I Will Try to Help Your Gravity Problems

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

BAR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hello I Will Try to Help Your Gravity Problems

Post by BAR »

I am new here but I have been researching gravity for over 25 years. I have kept quiet but we are in a serious situation that I can no longer ignore. So I will release my gravitational knowledge to you and things will change! I have been in the main stream of physics that gravity engines or perpetual engines are impossible from all my teachings. But after reading about Bessler I gave this a new try and after a few months of trying to build a gravity engine the math works that it is indeed possible. It is very simple in theory and I want to build this device but I want to also make money from it. The thing is how do you balance profit from scam? I want to be fair but not be taken advantage of. So this is my problem. Thanks friends.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Greetings BAR

Welcome to the forum. There is no balance between profit and scam, unless you are meaning overcharging. If you have a working machine and can prove it, your business practices is the key. First off if you have the wheel/device you patent it. As soon as are in patent pending status, you want to basically to shout it from the mountain tops (to speak) to get it in the public eye and get others from main stream science to back up your claims. It is very easy to get over excited and then find out later the flaws in the system you have built. There has been people who have had good math as well but part of the equation somehow got left out and it still didn't work even though the math said it would.

Here is a link to a string where I posted my Keel grid. It is a good quick way to show wear you stand in a wheel. It is not perfect for it only will show placement not effects.
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2683

I look forward to see what you came up with.
BAR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Hello I Will Try to Help Your Gravity Problems

Post by BAR »

Thank you for yor reply AB. Ok if i divulge a working schematic of how a real gravity engine will actually function then am i screwed so to speak. I have solved it but like i said i dont want to be screwed myself. I looked at your plans and it does not consider balance which is the key. Overbalance is simply impossible in a gravity engine.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Many thanks BAR,
You are now one of the few accepting to share your data.
I regret the low number of sharers until now on this forum.
The only subject where I could not agree with you is the money: don't be to much euphoric, there is no money for hope from this kind of patent.
But anyway you are welcome.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

It's funny that the next thing a man thinks of is money before getting something to work.

Believe me BAR that's the last thing you want to think of. If you have a rock solid idea and design look up open source laws and the public domain. If you have educated yourself make a website put of some donation link and share the information with the world. There are more than enough people who will donate money. Don't expect to become "rich" or you'll fall in the greed pit like many before you have.

Just share your ideas with mankind and you will get much more in return.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Greetings BAR

The working wheel is a great discovery. Yes there is money in it, but don't get greedy. A working wheel is bigger than all of us. path_finder is from France and what I understand about getting patents in France can be a problem. But if you are looking for some others to confirm what you have done. You will have to figure out who you can trust, who will give credit where credit is due. rlortie is the top of my list and pstroud, I have learned to trust. There are several here that can be trusted not to take your design but give an honest opinion. The funnest thing to accept is that someone here could have been working on the same approach. For instance I have built 60+ wheels and have designed around 600. Similarities are always a possibility. So I make it a rule that if this is so I would try to partner with them. For another instance, I have shown Ralph Lortie several wheel designs and have found about half of them, like someone else has done, or is doing. This is one of the reasons that Alone and I teamed up on some projects for this same thing. Alone is also from France. So simply we learn to trust and partnerships are on projects not everything. Just remember the wheel is bigger than all of us and the real work happens after the discovery. When done we are going to need all the help we can get.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
BAR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BAR »

Thanks again. So if i tell you all here how to make a gravity engine like Bessler in my theory (that will work) then what happens to me? Look I do not want to be an ass, I want to help the world that is why I joined this site and gave my real name but I also see many examples of people getting screwed. Is it so bad for wanting money when you are poor like I am?
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

If you release a working idea/concept/design under the public domain. It will spread like wild fire. What Alan forgot to mention is that a patent is useless if you are not willing to fight for it in court. Good luck on the millions in court money trying to defend it.

Places like this, ou.com and peswiki are the best for spreading a working concept.So believe me if it's solid everyone will know. Me and many others will not hesitate for one second to share their ideas, so why can't you do the same. This is the kind of society we should strive for.
BAR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BAR »

Heh but what I will share will change everything, the gravity engine is very inefficient, the magnetic analog of its design is 200 times more powerful and will change everything of how we know of power. I am not sure how to handle such a prize or the fame. I am basically a loner but I am tired of the BS in this world. I want to say what i know but again I dont want to be screwed. I have trust issues. So I guess my best bet is patent with a working device. Thanks.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Greetings BAR

To post your idea on open forum. It is called open sourcing as well (public domain). The only proof you have that is was your idea is your name. I will not post a working wheel until I at least am in patent pending status. For then you have some protection but this can also open others getting that last little bit of thought that seems to be alluding them and have other working wheels to compete with you. This is the reason the real work happens after wards.

I have had people try to steel what I have come up with in invention, and claim what I have built to be theirs. I despise those who try. I already have 10+ people here on this forum that when I get a wheel, I want them on my team. But only a few of them have I shown my work in process.

There are always people trying to get people to open source. Simply put, they want something for nothing. I myself can't afford to give my hard earned work for free. As a Blacksmith I have little chance for a retirement, and I would like to have one. I turn 50 this year.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

So you are tired of the BS but are willing to follow the same path as past BS? That doesn't make sense. You can go search the patent database there are numerous claimed free energy devices. I don't think you quite understand the mess the world is in. The whole patent system is flawed. The whole concept of competition is flawed the concept of a business is flawed.

It's already so frustrating to see inventors shut up after they tease people, let's get serious and bring something out already.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

AB Hammer wrote: There are always people trying to get people to open source. Simply put, they want something for nothing. I myself can't afford to give my hard earned work for free. As a Blacksmith I have little chance for a retirement, and I would like to have one. I turn 50 this year.
Alan the time your dollar is worth less than toilet paper that dream of yours will shatter. Your assumption is for the status quo to remain for as long as you live. The matter of the fact is that if everything changed tomorrow you have nothing to stand on as you have had so much trust in your perfect system that is crumbling right now.

You seem to have been brainwashed more than enough in thinking that money is the only way for others to show gratitude in what you have done. You are literally repeating history but are too ignorant to see it. I bet Bessler would slap his head if he hears the kind of crap you are selling.

It's bad enough that you are brain washed but please don't close the minds of others as well. It impedes progress and evolution of ideas.
BAR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BAR »

Thanks again. So if I give my idea here then public domain means what? I do not have a prototype built yet I guess I am too arrogant now to think it can fail. I live the light fantastic, mathematics is me and I see the universe described as such, so what works in math should work in the world if the math is complete enough. Ok I started this thread to answer gravity questions, so that is what I will do for now.
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Broli ;

get real , society is nothing more than a conglomeration of thieves !!

a prime example exists right here EVERY day !! for instance the people who come here every day to see if there is ONE iota of info. that they can capitalize on . DO these same people send money to Scott regularly for the privelege of posting nonsense ?? most don't !!! otherwise Scott would be vacationing in various parts of the world using his personal Lear jet to travel to and from !!!!! i think he left Lake Tahoe fri. to do some sking in the alps this weekend before visiting Paris for an r&r on the Rivera .

Yep Scott ,,, you might as well quit yer day job ,,, dont worry ,,, these kids will take very good care of ya !!!

"Doc."
BAR
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by BAR »

Ok that makes sense. So I will no longer mention a gravity engine until I have it patented. Thankyou.