What year do you think....

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

What year ( if any ) do you think a free energy machine will be exibited?

You may select 1 option

View results

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: What year do you think....

Post by rlortie »

Scott,

I am not sure, just recalled that the Maya calendar ended in 2012.

Did a quick Google search and came up with this link;

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/20 ... 2012_n.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZIfyXc8 ... re=related

Ralph
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Perhaps they mean that the sun will be directly between the centre of the milky way and the earth, blocking this supposed energy stream? But since the earth goes around the sun its going to pop out every 24 hours for bathe in the stream. I'd prefer to believe in the possibility of PM - lol.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

I have known about how to make the prime mover since last november. That's why I haven' been posting much.
What it is, is two masses of equal weight move in and out.
Two things about it. The two weights can move different distances relative to each other, or the heavier one can be lifted farther by several inches than the lighter one.
I have a plan as to what to do with tthe whole thing, but noone will ever be able to patent, because I'm the first, and can invalidate any other.
Axel
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

I'm still convinced that your poll is missing an important check ('yet done')
See per example this old post (with several pictures):
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/downl ... 710d3574b8
I would not be surprised if this can be confirmed. If not, in any case Georg Künstler was very close.
The flywheel inside with an hollow hole is rolling on the red drum inner rim. but we cannot see the prime-mover inside.
Why was he bannished from this forum? (instead eventually to complete his design)
A lot of people here need to exchange their armchair for some glasses.
For anteriority reasons some future milliardaires will be disapointed (this concept may be now on public domain)
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Re: re: What year do you think....

Post by Fletcher »

axel wrote:I have known about how to make the prime mover since last november. That's why I haven' been posting much.

Two things about it. The two weights can move different distances relative to each other, or the heavier one can be lifted farther by several inches than the lighter one.

I have a plan as to what to do with the whole thing, but noone will ever be able to patent, because I'm the first, and can invalidate any other.
Axel
???
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

axel wrote:I have known about how to make the prime mover since last November. That's why I haven't been posting much.
I have a plan as to what to do with the whole thing, but no one will ever be able to patent, because I'm the first, and can invalidate any other.
Axel
Corrected typographical errors above.

Both weights can be of equal mass and create a force difference between them while each is displaced by equal distances OR the weights can be of differing masses and still displace equal distances (but with no force difference that could be output into a cable for instance).
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

axel you can't invalidate a patent, even if you did come up with something first unless you patent first, or proove it was made known over a wide area before the patent was filed.
What you say sounds interesting, have you made it rotationaly self sustain?
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

axel

I have at least a dozen+ prime mover designs that I haven't even tried and they are all different.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

AB,

I've tried a lot of them too, ...hundreds.

Operative word here is "tried".

Axel
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

LOL axel

don't I know it. What I am referring to are ones that pass a basic set of expected effects to even qualify that might have a real chance. Most have been placed in file 13.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

What's file 13? Sounds twilightzoney.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

The waste-basket, bottom draw etc.
primemignonite
Devotee
Devotee

Post by primemignonite »

At the very real risk of going down by yet another Greenie (or worse), I uniquely voted "Never"!

I believe that crass, venal pursuers after 'the secret', will forever have their eyes shaded, and in never looking upward on account, also will never perceive that obvious monolith of truth, poised right in front of their noses.

It IS a matter of 'worthiness' or it's lack. No question!

Bessler found this out, changed his ways, and made his entreaties and supplications, as-appropriate, and this doubtless all done in humblest humility, just as he wrote to us of.

And what was the result?

It was that he was given that treasure incomparable!

That he was not able to persuade further progress to manifest, was not a fault of his own nor of his lack of trying, but rather OURS, or further rather, our very equivalents of back then. (Our cussed and despicable ways do not change despite centuries of massive, labored self-deceptionsm believed to-the-contrary. No!)

As regards this proven right attitude of Bessler's, almost all would rather die before considering doing likewise. (This I have concluded at least tentatively, over this period of four years of observing.)

It's not 'rocket science' as to why so likely.

It is the way of a twisted, humanist world that teaches worship of self, and of our "holy" wills (NOT!), and that THIS is all that is necessary for glory to burst-forth out of the self-loving, demoniac brew.

Heh!

My ass!

In truth, it is 'the way-defective', and is that contentment that never quite comes to us - the squabbling, jealous, scratching, and stinking masses. It is proof standing tall, pro the assertion!

No, the truth of the operation of the Wheel of Bessler's will be shown ONLY to that some-one-worthy, and to no other!

You don't much like reading of hard truths, do you fellow members?

Well, your favorite way of vengeance-taking is right-at-hand, so start punching!

One vote for NEVER!

James

[NOW I shall finally be rid of him,
this vexsome, wordy, mystified
pest! And he tosses the excuse
right onto my quivering lap, as if
a gift! Add-in 'stupid'!]
Cynic-In-Chief, BesslerWheel (Ret.); Perpetualist First-Class; Iconoclast. "The Iconoclast, like the other mills of God, grinds slowly, but it grinds exceedingly small." - Brann
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

James, are other potential great discoveries also subject to a deity imposed 'worthiness qualification'? Or do you believe this only applies to the quest for Bessler's secret? When this particular mystery is solved what do you think will be next to capture the imagination (and condemnation) of religious folk?
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

James - I was going to click your greenie for that interesting perspective, but I can't because i've already clicked it. For what, I can only wonder ... :)

I personally believe that the spiritual dimension rules the physical. It's hard to ignore Bessler's religious bent, and for that matter Newton and many other great men of science. The search for truth must explore both Science & Religion, and to exclude one or the other is just plain stupid.

I find it annoying that Science & Religion are constantly presented as being diametrically opposed. In reality, it's only bad science and bad religion that are opposed. The quest for truth knows no boundries. Some of the greatest truth seekers found truth in both science and religion - and were cast off as heretics by their peers on both sides. Religion isn't all about faith, as some would try to present it. And FWIW - convential "science" is as much a faith based cult as any wacko religion out there. At this forum, we are exploring some of the most basic axioms of science and finding room for doubt and error ...

I tend to agree with your theory that Bessler was a 'chosen one' so to speak. I believe that God has a framework of destiny that allows mankind much room for freedom of choice, with well defined parameters. The parameters are so well defined that examples of prophesy (predicting of future events) can be demonstrated. This is a hard subject for anyone to get their heads around - but understanding about higher dimensions means that the 4th dimension could be viewed simultaneously by any being exising in a higher dimension. Just as we (4 dimensional beings) can view a 3D sphere and percieve this instantly as being a sphere. An imaginary 3D person (2D + time) would have to experience a sphere in 2D circles over a process of time. The time component allows us to experience the lower dimensions - but if we move up one dimension, we no longer need time to experience the lower dimensions ...

Anyhoo ... I tend to believe that important earthly factors, such as boundries of countries, appointment of leaders, and release of technologies and ideologies, are "bound in heaven" for "appointed times".

This - I think - explains why the Bessler secret has not been revealed yet. The bible mentions that God always has appointed witnesses, and that He doesn't do anything without first letting his prophets know. The Bible is full of examples of prophesies of major events for appointed times, and often foreshadowed with 'first fruits' if you like. Please excuse all this religious terminology - I was raised to be a bible bashing fundamentalist. Can't stand 'em now - i'm more comfortable being a raving heretic. But I still believe many of the fundamental principles that our Western Christian culture was based on, even if I have major issues with Organised Religion as a whole.

I believe there are many examples in history where major inventions appear to be released simultaneously to different individuals around the world. For example - who made the first powered flight? We have good reason to believe that a New Zealander (Richard Pearse) beat the Wright Brothers at their game. And possibly there are other contenders. But i've noticed this with many, many ideas and inventions. It's almost as if there are appointed times for these things, and when the door opens, there is room for many people to exercise their personal freedom to explore the new territory.

Cynics will no doubt find this idea very amusing. About as amusing as I find the idea that they believe we are all just the results of some random chemistry that has no meaning ... can't please everyone all the time.

Anyway - I won't be at all surprised to find several running wheels to burst onto the scene when the time is right. I see Bessler as being a 'sign' of things to come, so that mankind wasn't left without hope while the current "oppositions of science falsley so called" run there course. The 20th century wouldn't have been what it was without the contributions of 'science' - make of that what you will. Sometimes error has to run it's course. Scientists like to blame religion for all the war and madness in this world. Religious nutters like to blame scientists for all the war and madness. Truth is - humans can be nasty and hurt other humans with their words and their toys. We "can't handle the truth". Withholding certain powers and privileges is often necessary for good parenting ...
1 Corithians 1 wrote: 27 - But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 - And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, [yea], and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
I expect some dumb guys - too stupid to know it can't be done - will astound us all with running wheels when the time is right.

Bring it on.
Anything not related to elephants is irrelephant.