Someone gives the whole solution on this forum, what do you do now?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

The blue prints of the solution are published, What do you do?

You may select 1 option

View results

path_finder
Addict
Addict

Someone gives the whole solution on this forum, what do you

Post by path_finder »

At least someone publishes the solution... What do you do now?
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Someone gives the whole solution on this forum, what do

Post by justsomeone »

First of all.... Do the blueprints come with a video of the wheel? If not then I would first study the plans to see if ( in my little mind ) it would be a runner. I believe if it is a Bessler design then it will be easy to see it as a runner, especially if it would require tying off when stopped. After I hit myself on the side of my head, thinking why didn't I think of that, I would see if the principle would work with some of my designs. I would also make sure to congratulate the inventor and ask if God gave him the answer. Is there something you want to tell us Path- finder?
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

As an option, I could also suicide his self... :]
Take care.
M.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

The blue prints of the solution are published, What do you do?
I question whether the plans have been built and tested. I look to see if there is a possibility of the plans actually working.
I build a replicat, in view to verify his assumption.
So the builder only assumes that the plans would work!
I don't try anything at all, for sure it's a joke from a new superego.
I never assume anything.
It's an happy end, I search another interesting forum.
But we don't know if these plans work!
I make very quickly a patent request, hoping to be first, before him.
If you are not the inventor then you cannot patent the device in the USA. If you are not in the USA then you cannot patent the device because the idea has been published.
I engage a Court procedure against him, for theft of my old patented idea.
Only if you have iron clad proof that you invented it first and that you didn't sit on the idea and that he/she stole the idea from you.
I try to contact him, proposing an association for business.
But what do you have to offer him? Money? Experience? Connections?
I try to find a improvement for his design, justifying a brand new patent.
But until the patent is published you won't know the claims. You must design around his claims in order to get a patent. If your patent uses his patent then you still need his permission to build, sell or use the device.
I give his name to the MIB for action.
Then they realize the potential profit and help him to succeed.
I collect some funds in view to build a statue in his honnor.
Statues just collect bird droppings.
I suicide myself, because I was not the first to find.
What a waste of the beautiful gift of life!
I suggest his name for the next Nobel Commitee
Others will probably beat you to it.
I do nothing, this is a 'non-event', disturbing the quietness of this forum.
Most will do nothing, but I doubt this forum will be quiet.
I apologize for the red dots given earlier.
Red dots should be given only rarely. If he/she deserved a red dot for bad behavior then no apology is needed.

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

>>I build a replication, in view to verify his assumption.<<

Conformation is very important so this is the most logical choice.

>>It's an happy end, I search another interesting forum.<<

No! once done the real work begins.

>>I try to contact him, proposing an association for business.<<

This is bigger than all of us, and I would be happy to get all the help I can get.

>>I try to find a improvement for his design, justifying a brand new patent.<<

This is the scariest statement of all to me, and the reason I say after the first the real work begins to keep bigger a better designs going on for if you do it and sit down. You will be overcome.

I suggest his name for the next Nobel Committee

This one is a given. IMHO

Just remember. You don't just have to be the first, but you have to be the best.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
silverfox
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by silverfox »

Ahh yes...

and if what is published is so eminently simple and direct that it might easily be made out of "sticks and stones" by anyone with half a mind to, and needing no more than passing glance to actually make it work...

and while that sinks in and you continue to stare at it, all you can think of or comes to mind is that it's so damned obvious that only a complete and utter fool could possibly have ever missed it, over and over again to yourself, like some broken record...

and as that bizarro and unscheduled little trip into the Twilight Zone unfolds for you it also suddenly dawns that this is published on the web and has already ripped right around the world in a flash and that people in India and China are already off the starting blocks and gearing up to flood the entire planet with them by punching them out just like so many pancakes and at the price of pancakes and devil take the hindmost...

What will or can you do?

Why you'll do what any sensible person always does under such circumtances. You get the very best bottle of whatever intoxicant produces the maximum effect with the most minimal amount of damage for you and make sure that whatever comes tomorrow that much is at least still true and can be relied upon by putting it to a full and rigorous test...hmmm?

Once you've firmly established that, the mixed blessings of coming to your senses will take on all the usual shape and form of normalcy and the certainty that the bottom line of your life hasn't actually changed at all.

Whatever this funny little world is or might be you will at least still be in it... and tomorrow, of course, is always another day! LOL
Fondest Regards from the Fox
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Thanks to justsomeone,murilo,jim_mich,ABhammer,silverfox, and all for your answer.
On my side I don't believe that any video will be useful: the copy/paste function with the loop option can show everything, even wrong.
I would prefer an legal attestation from a law officer (bailiff?) undersigning a sworn statement of the working state and attesting there is no other ingredients than the gravity, where a copy could be posted here in pdf format.
In addition, if these blue prints would be detailed and simple enough, a lot of people can build a replicate.
But for what this forum can ben used after that? The Tesla 'flying stove' quest?
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
Lightwave
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Lightwave »

well this forum could be to figure out why it works we still need the physics to go with the wheel
as most people tell me its impossable with no reason.
i would love to know the why as well as the how.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

I can see I will have to dig deeper into why the Perpetual Gravity Motor (PGM) should work. For those not familiar with the PGM, inheritor of the RBM (Rubber Band Motor) principle of operation, the explanation starts here, continues here and here.

I suppose I shouldn't really be surprised at the lack of recognition that the PGM is a genuine solution to the problem of harnessing gravitational energy. The approach is very different from Bessler's, though the underlying principles must be similar of course.

I shall have to see if I can devise a RBM equivalent heat engine which uses beams in an analogous way to that used in the PGM. This will help people to recognise that the PGM is a real solution to harnessing gravitational energy.

I will post any RBM equivalent on the Impact is the Key thread.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
coylo
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by coylo »

.... I'd get a real job!