Gravity wheel concept...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Gravity wheel concept...

Post by iacob alex »

Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Why would the red weight magically decrease its radius when it passes 6 o'clock?
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

re: Gravity wheel concept...

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Broli!

If PM is "magic" (the use of unseen...),this minimal design,can be as a blank ticket lottery.

How and why moves the red mass ,is your chance...

You can't take the prize,before to play...

All the Best! / Alex
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Can we keep this a bit clear minded please.

Your drawing shows nothing that would make the weight decrease its radius at the bottom. It's like showing the path of the weights without the mechanism. What is even the point of this thread?
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Broli !

The proposed design,is in fact a concept:to simplify,to understand the basics.

A concept is a general idea:when you move from point A to point B,it's a line/trajectory equivalent,only,but in the real world,you deal with a lot of concrete things.

If you take a look at "An open secret..." topic ,you can notice an involuntary useful abstracts,also of this forum:wheel,weight,two...due to your "Statistics"/"Most used words" ...or "Vox populi,vox Dei".

If you take a look at "MT13 digest..." ,it's an illustration in the line of "Gravity wheel concept..."( your leading question in the message up there...),and more important,it's an exemple to rediscover the wisdom of our ancestors,and to use,evolve and apply it.

In my opinion,the PM problem has a lot of different solutions,but thinking about the "style" of this forum (to ignore "outsiders")..I have serious doubts...you know,to ignore gratifies ignorance,only.

So, a next possible clarification,finding out is better to be for oneself...

Anyway,I wish success to all the members of this forum and many thanks for your tolerable,peripheric accomodation.

All the Best! / Alex
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

There is indeed a certain style in this and other forums. The style I see is the lack of progress and the overflow of time wasting talk. There are numerous concepts I have come across that have a very high chance of success, one of them is in the "Energy producing experiments" thread on here. Others are scattered on other FE forums. They are simply ignored in favor of mystical and cryptic ideas which waste time and in the end lead to nowhere.

I truly curse this planet and its filthy corrupt ways.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Find another planet to live in. ;)
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

broli wrote: ...
Attachments
bruce-bairnsfather-ole-cart.jpg
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

My spaceship is not finished yet. When it's done I'll be leaving at light speed. I'm still not sure whether I should fire that black hole generator on my departure.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...applied to "MT13 digest..." (a simplified Bessler's MT13),makes happen the VAP (variable arm procedure),at the lowest position,naturally,without any "artifice",in the most simple manner:the movable joint (hinge) begins to operate.

So,we have really a "self" : the long arm of the "red" mass ,moves into a short arm.

This is the first step of "magic" (somebody asked about,up here...),made long time ago by Taccola,Vinci,Bessler and others.

But,for the second switch (short arm of "red" mass,into a long one) ,at the top position,we need really an "artifice " ,some "help"a VAP as I said...

Don't forget to take into account the play of fixed "blue" mass on the medium arm/radius...

All the Best ! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...can be the short story of the three points on the same line:

-fulcrum point...no inecessary comment.

-"blue mass point"...no necessary comment.

-"red mass point"...here can be some real beneficial comments...

All the best! / Alex
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

broli wrote:There is indeed a certain style in this and other forums. The style I see is the lack of progress and the overflow of time wasting talk. There are numerous concepts I have come across that have a very high chance of success, one of them is in the "Energy producing experiments" thread on here. Others are scattered on other FE forums. They are simply ignored in favor of mystical and cryptic ideas which waste time and in the end lead to nowhere.

So if there is all these designs with chances of success, why aren't you building them for hands on trial and error research, rather than spending your time here bitching about it?

As for the energy producing thread, I have asked many times for an objective answer as to what in the hell is being implied, I have never got an answer other than more energy producing experiments with no way to apply them.

Ralph
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...can open a way to think about a possible PM,simply as a mechanical oscillator,no more...

An oscillation,is a repetitive variation,typically in time of some measure about a central value.

Here,we have:

- R2/the central value("blue" point-mass)

-R1 and R3/oscillating values ("red" point-mass)

The well known clock- pendulum is a simple mechanical oscillator.

The next imaginable pendular arrangement can be a PM...

Without a suitable starting point (imago...) is difficult to "run"(think,understand or build...) this "old dream" of engineers.

If a simple bar with an hinged end ,is hard to understand and test...then,I have no comments.

All the best! / Alex

All the best! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...as you can see at: www.geocities.com/iacob_alex/Some_Drafts/text028.JPG if validated,can use as a VAP(variable arm procedure ),the most popular and simple suggestion ,that of www.youtube.com/watch?=hl8dM2wQB4k .

If you have a bar with a hinged end(the simple equivalent of M1/stabile and M2/mobile),you can test the possible reality of this mental image...

All the best! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...the "correct" address of suggested VAP(variable arm procedure),you can find at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl8dM2wQB4k
Sorry for the error...

All the best! / Alex