Age when you first heard of Bessler's wheel?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

How old were you when you first heard of Bessler's Wheel?

You may select 1 option

View results

Michael
Addict
Addict

re: Age when you first heard of Bessler's wheel?

Post by Michael »

Between 6 and 8.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Michael, Between 6 and 8 wow.

How long have you been an addict?
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

I'd have to sit down and do the math because there is a large segment of time where I forgot completely about Bessler. It's an interesting question.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
JohnnyD
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by JohnnyD »

This is a nice thread as no-one can argue or back-bite. The knives can stay thoroughly sheathed (although someone will find something to fillet!)

Let's see how long it takes to degenerate. Not that I'm being cynical or anything.....

JohnnyD
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Johnny:D

16, courtesy of Frank Edwards.
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Post by bluesgtr44 »

46...I was checking out some "lifter craft" info on the internet and one link led to another then another....and one of them mentioned Bessler. So, following that, I ended up here and have been here ever since. Thanks a lot guys!

Steve
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

I was 46 and 'this great puzzle' helped me trying to escape from the fact my last parent was passing away.

I do believe this puzzle is the major insight as mush as 4 dimensional space-time.
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

silverfox
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by silverfox »

Approximately three months ago, which is to say, roughly three months into my 61st year.

Naturally enough, the search for enlightment seems to follow it's own quite unpredictable path and time schedule, in that regard. I hardly expected it to lead to the very much unused work-bench in my basement to confirm my own belief and sense of what is genuinely possible, but there you have it.

Since Newton and Bessler were contemporaries the question that beggars to be asked from my standpoint is if both haven't actually been gravely misinterpretated by the very same kind of linear and distorted thinking that seems only too evident to me at least, on both sides of the debate.

It is always the circumstances that determine and dictate what physical laws may be appropriate or applicable in terms of describing them, and not the other way around.

It seems pretty clear to me that no system is, or can be, isolated from the effects of gravity and no consideration ever seems to have been given to the idea that the effects often attributed to those systems themselves are not properties of their own but rather ones that are directly induced by the all-pervasive presence of gravity, which none of those systems incidentally have ever been deliberately designed to use or display but rather to combat or temporarily overcome for other purposes entirely.

So the object, my friends, isn't to overcome or somehow circumvent gravity. That really is impossible. The object is to befriend and understand it and create a way to keep it so busy being what it is, and doing what it naturally does, that it simply doesn't have any time to get in the way instead.

As paradoxical as it may sound, that is easier done than said, not to minimize the difficulty involved in any way, but because only the pyhsical proof can actually demonstrate that we've have, in fact, finally imagined and created just the right and quite possibly only circumstances in which that can take place in.
Fondest Regards from the Fox
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Fox ;

How nice to read a well thought out pleasent post that actually makes good sense !!! thank you . even got a chance to relax my hand on my saber coming in here for a change !!
hopefully others can follow your style ?? !!

Doc.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

doc wrote:...even got a chance to relax my hand on my saber coming in here for a change...
That just sounds wrong, doc :D
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Boiler Bill ;

your absolutely right !!! one should NEVER relax !!!
now load up yer horse pistola ,, leave it on half cock .
.hail.the machine.
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by .hail.the machine. »

Hello all, new to forum... it was last week hahaha, so I was 34.
the fulcrum of knowledge is the pivot point upon which all ideas are weighed.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Welcome HTM.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

doc wrote:now load up yer horse pistola ,, leave it on half cock
I'm detecting a pattern here, doc ;)