Age when you first heard of Bessler's wheel?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

How old were you when you first heard of Bessler's Wheel?

You may select 1 option

View results

docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Age when you first heard of Bessler's wheel?

Post by docfeelsgood »

Boiler Bill ;

around here i am like the lone gringo at a rap concert !!!

with Phoenix the #1 kidnap-ransom capitol of the world now and the drug cartels fighting for turf and routes , piling up headless corpses like cordwood .
think i'll stay prepared . the wild west is still wild . but a little excitement can put some lead in your pencil !! 8>])
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I was errr, 23 I guess, and at the time, I was into Hydrogen more than anything and I thought that those gravity wheels were pretty stupid, until I came here and saw Bessler's MT...
tomfleet
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by tomfleet »

41. I came across a tantalizing mention of it in Jacques Barzun's book Dawn to Decadence, a history of Western culture since the Renaissance. (Incidentally, Barzun, a respected historian, referred to it as an unsolved mystery, not any sort of sham--evidently he too rejected the maid's story as implausible.)

Oh, I forgot, I first saw a diagram of an overbalancing wheel (without any mention of Bessler) when I was 11, in one of those old Time-Life science series books. Inspired, I promptly thought up a totally different perpetual motion machine, a sort of seesaw with springs under each end and a big weight rolling from end to end; it was certain to work ;)
agor95
Addict
Addict

Re: Age when you first heard of Bessler's wheel?

Post by agor95 »

Do any new members want to add to the posts on this subject?

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed
sequeen
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by sequeen »

38, 20years have passed. Too much time has gone, I am old, children grown-up, still have no money.
Last edited by sequeen on Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't say I can do it, I do it until I can.
Leafy
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Leafy »

27, 15 years counting. I guessed we’re trapped. Imagine the physicists who try to unify gravity with other forces. They’re in the same boat if not worse.

The reason I believe it’s possible because I see reality as an illusion. Imagine a hypnotist tell you to count your fingers but skip a number. You count to 11 but you know it’s supposed to be 10. Law of nature could be a grand hypnotic state. We’re all putting each other under an illusion. Reality is a collective illusion.
I would trade everything to see her again, even a perpetual motion machine…
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

spent many hours of my life here , all good , thanks to all of you , will spend some more , nice to see all , but some is missing , maybe just some days .
neuberlintourist1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Age when you first heard of Bessler's wheel?

Post by neuberlintourist1 »

tomfleet wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:27 am 41. I came across a tantalizing mention of it in Jacques Barzun's book Dawn to Decadence, a history of Western culture since the Renaissance. (Incidentally, Barzun, a respected historian, referred to it as an unsolved mystery, not any sort of sham--evidently he too rejected the maid's story as implausible.)

Oh, I forgot, I first saw a diagram of an overbalancing wheel (without any mention of Bessler) when I was 11, in one of those old Time-Life science series books. Inspired, I promptly thought up a totally different perpetual motion machine, a sort of seesaw with springs under each end and a big weight rolling from end to end; it was certain to work ;)
Do you still remember what magazine that was exactly?