Apologia Poetica Translation

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Apologia Poetica Translation

Post by rlortie »

fAt,

No I do not wish to buy it, I feel like already should own 50% of it. LOL

That is 45% for you and 45% for me and 10% and a bag of Chitos for whoever does the Sim.

You realise that all you would need for a test is one ramp and a wheel with a rim to attach the ramp. If the weight is to do as imagined and turns the wheel one would not need to build all eight or desired number of ramps for POP.

Ralph
fAtnhapy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by fAtnhapy »

Well now I know why Bessler was so paranoid....I haven't even got it built yet and already the evil doers are attemting to hijack 45% of my propritory idea that came to me in a dream probably a direct communication from a divine source and a just reward for my pureness of heart! :0)
I happen to have a wheel already and machine shop with CNC equipment so it wouldn't take long to whack something together. Better get to drawing something up that could actually be made. I'm not sure why it wouldn't work but.......I've said that about 2 dozen times allready.
fAt
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

It might have something to do with the CoG of the wheel as you try to reset it but lets not quibble about minor detail :)
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

fAt,

Hey! it is good to hear that there is another active member with the empirical knowledge and machine tools to do the job. I do not believe that the forum as a whole has a high percentage of do-it your selfer's with the resources to fabricate a lasting working model. Sounds like you have it all under control.

In all serious I would expect recognition for being the one that told you how to keep it from falling off the ramp. And if you have the tooling availability I would not worry about a sim. Just lay out two or three ramps that conform to your tapered cylinder and raise the high end for peak performance. I would think that would be 1/2 the average of the cone diameter or 1/3 distance in from ends. Once this knowledge is achieved you will know what radius of wheel to put it in for peak performance.

If I can be of any help, give me a holler, just be forewarned I am backlogged to the ceiling of my shop.

Ralph
fAtnhapy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by fAtnhapy »

Oh if you only want recognition I have plenty of that!! LOL
The wheel I have is 2' in dia so I'm trying to make it fit that for now just to see what evil plan it has to defeat me. As a side note my shop formans name happens to be Nicola Tesla (really) so there is no way if this worked I'd get credit for it anyway! :0)
Fletcher I'm not sure what you mean? Why would it have to reset it'self?
My biggest engineering problem at the moment is how do I shut it off!
fAt
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

fAt,

Are you serious about your shop foreman, meaning that access and use of the shop is your employers. While being employed and on his time, yes he would get the credit. Having been employed be the Army I came up with lots of things that I was recognized and rewarded for, but I could not patent.

If this be the case then I suggest that you do not take any of it to work with you.

How do you shut it off? If and when you are ready I will discuss a simple govenor that you will say, Why didn't I think of that.

Fletcher,

I believe that if the ramps are of right ratio to the conical weight, she will simply drop from one ramp to the next just as a ball bearing does on a smot ramp. I have seen film clips of these with up to four sections. In the end I will wait for fAt's input and not attempt to discuss what I do not know.

As a matter of fact this could be the answer that the smot builders has been looking for. It would be a way of closing the loop, which to my knowledge has neve been accomplished. They are always shown circular laid out on a flat plane. Maybe no one has thought about sticking it in a wheel.

Ralph
fAtnhapy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by fAtnhapy »

Ralph, the shop is part of the business that I own so if my employer gets greedy I'll just fire me if you get my drift! :0)
fAt
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

OK! wise guy, I get the drift. I now recall your earlier posts stating you had a business that would be more profitable if your employees were not working on your wheel ideas. Please forgive an old man and his short memory lapses.

In closing I will have you know in no uncertain terms that I always forget a name, but I do not remember a face.

Ralph
Last edited by rlortie on Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fAtnhapy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by fAtnhapy »

Actually thats a good thing. When you come to collect your 45% maybe you won't remember who owes it to you! :0)
fAt
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

fAt

You have only been a member of this forum since the 16th of this month, and have said and done more than some in a year. You are also my kind of thinker. As a new comer starting with no forum reputation. I have given you a green hit on the rep bar to assist in getting established.

I post this for others to consider.

Ralph
fAtnhapy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by fAtnhapy »

Thank you Ralph, I already got one promotion today. I was stuck on dabbler since I signed up. If they offered cheetos instead of magnifying glasses I'd be an addict by now! :0) To be fair I've studied the problem for a while now and built several wheels. (one wheel and altered it a couple dozen times) Nothing like watching gravity fight like a scalded ape to get stopped to give you an appreciation for the accomplishmet Mr. Bessler apparently achieved. I'm not sure one can truly understand without attempting it. So while I appreciate the compliment (and the help) I cheated a little before joining. :0)
fAt
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

fat.. Ditto to what Ralph said! And I also punched your little green button.
The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.
fAtnhapy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by fAtnhapy »

Thank you Seawasp, I've been told Australians are easily impressed I now have first hand evidence. Tell me if we are forturnate to build a working wheel and bring it to Australia will it run backwards? :0)
fAt
SeaWasp
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by SeaWasp »

dam fat! lol! Hey, I'm not that easily impressed! I heard it was the other way round over here! But if that was the case you'd have to come and build it over here so that when you take it back to the states it will run frontwards! :-p
The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

I'm easily impressed too - you just got another booger on your rep bar - lol

Good luck Mr. fAt, may your results be hapy.