Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

You may select 1 option

View results

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Will JC Ever Publish All His Juicy Wheel Secrets?

Post by ovyyus »

Axel/fivepointsangle, I guess you get to sneak in two complaints and two poll votes with your extra username? Pathetic.
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

John, I don't know exactly how you fit in with my discovering the Bessler

puzzle. I imagine your research and books somehow brought me here.

For that I thank you. You have already done more for this cause than

most of us ever will. If your wheel works, publish it in your book and not

before. Make Broli borrow the $20.00 from his parents to buy the book.

P.S. During my spell check " Broli " was highlighted and my two choices

were, correct or ignore. Easy choice IGNORE!!!!!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Was it abusive for the blind man to relate to his fellow man what he saw out the window?

Can you not see that John is relating his own images and dreams in hopes of not only lifting himself but others on this lengthy never ending pursuit.

Do we have to treat him disrespectfully when he does not deliver on a date he has set for himself. Do you consider the odds working against him and recognize his perseverance.

He gives us possible dates, then tries to fulfill the obligation inciting him on.
Should we set back in disdain because he does not deliver when we know damn well the chances are as slim as with any of us that he will.

If and when the day comes that he claims he has a runner and we find that he in fact does not, then and only then will I not defend him.

More than once over the years I have posted that I hoped to have something on a given date and did not deliver. There was no guarantees and apparently none were expected. Is John any different simply because he had a friend translate some books and then publish them.

I say he has no more insight than anyone else who cares to read his books. In some respects he may even have less! He has made it admittedly clear that he does not possess a high degree of mechanical aptitude. Without this gift IMO he is severely handicapped, I see it as a prime necessity in this pursuit.

The fact that he wishes to 'free source' while I believe a patent is necessary to keep control does not bias my opinion of the man.

Ralph
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

I'd like to speak as an economist. I am drunk however tomorrow I'll be sober. Also I'd like to say I'm not a real economist just yet but there's no doubt I'll one day work for the government as a real economist. I'm just practicing now.

If someone is in this search for glory all they have to do is build an idea that works. The world will come around to it.

If someone is in this search for all it's worth financially they're most likely not going to share too many ideas they think are worthwhile.

That's this market in a nutshell.

There is this one protruding bit of meat from the shell, what ever motivates anyone, if they're the one to solve this mystery they will be the cause of a profound paradigm shift in the world. Most physics students I talk to about this have that opinion.

If this were to happen I think my chances of employment will be greatly enhanced. I wish everyone the best of luck.

Walter
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks again for the support guys and in particular you, Ralph - and thanks Bill, I wondered when we were to hear from axel again.

In defence of my self-confessed lack of mechanical skills, although largely true, there is an element of British self-deprecation to it and I would not want anyone to think I was completely cack-handed when it comes to trying to replicate Bessler's wheel. I may not have Ralph's skills (I definitely don't!) but I do have a record of problem-solving in the engineering industry which was more related to refining and improving production processes than actually building real life devices. So although my efforts to build a working device pale beside Ralph's, I do have the mental ability to visualise complete three-dimensional moving components, much as Ralph has also admitted to in the past.

I should really ignore Axel/fivepointsangle's but I think his point would have some validity if it were completely true, but it isn't. I may make claims to "have something and then never showing it for the benefit of all...I[t] just looks like Mr. Collins only thinks he has something, then it doesn't work, and then he makes excuses to buy more time." But even if that were true it would hardly be described as "abusive", simply "mistaken" but still "optimistic". We all need optimism in this task or nothing will ever be accomplished. It is enough to struggle against the accepted views of science and the pessimism of the general public without having to defend ourselves against those within our own ranks.

I'm not sure what your real agenda is, but you are giving me more publicity than I could ever have hoped for, so thanks, I think of you as my secret weapon. ;-)

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Most physics students I talk to are anxiously anticipating the arrival of my kegerator. One of them is Shelly. I can't wait!!! She's a hottie. We collaborate if you know what I mean.

Walter
Music_man
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Music_man »

Great work John I can't wait to see the results. I have had some limited success using springs. Are they part of the wheel you are working on? I just caught the fever a few months ago thanks to your writings.

Rick
beapilot
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by beapilot »

And weeks later...
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

And weeks later, another little annoying wimpy iphone kid posted just before me.
Music_man
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Music_man »

Well its been 300 years and I know having a full time job and kids it is hard to devote 100 percent of your time to working on your ideas. You do what you can when you can. I know I am new to the forum but I think a little patience is in order.

Rick
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

i don't care if John posts any of his ideas or not

but one thing is sure he doesn't make a habit of posting them
the uneducated

if your gona be dumb you gota be tough

Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

Winkle wrote,

"i don't care if John posts any of his ideas or not

but one thing is sure he doesn't make a habit of posting them"

None of the builders do, not before they're done with them. And some not even then.

Ben
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

i'm not criticizing John just making an observation

like you said many don't expose their thinking

nothing wrong with that
the uneducated

if your gona be dumb you gota be tough

Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Looks like 22 out of 38 don"t think so. Remember Bill, I voted "yes".
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

WaltzCee wrote:Most physics students I talk to are anxiously anticipating the arrival of my kegerator. One of them is Shelly. I can't wait!!! She's a hottie. We collaborate if you know what I mean.
Walter
Walt, I'm forwarding this message to your wife. It's for your own good.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.