Will JC's Hammer Guys Prime Mover Design Ever Work?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

You may select 1 option

View results

axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Will JC's Hammer Guys Prime Mover Design Ever Work? It seems like it should be very simple, but I guess it's not.
laikkis
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Will JC's Hammer Guys Prime Mover Design Ever Work?

Post by laikkis »

2009 version of Wagner :D
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

I think J.C.'s will before yours does.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Poll: is axel an idiot or a troll?

Yes

No

Both
FunWithGravity2
Devotee
Devotee

Post by FunWithGravity2 »

My prime mover is the hammer guys, where did you get the information about JC's prime mover?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Poll: is axel an idiot or a troll?

Both! He doesn't have the sense to keep his mouth shut when winter fishing to keep his bait worms warm.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

LOL

aXeL
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

WOW!

Looks like I really hit a home run with this thread.

Ovyyus, Ralph, thank you.

Where's JC?

aXElrOd
silverfox
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by silverfox »

Well Axel...

JC is probably trying to think of a thoughtfull and polite reply for you just as he always does and is no doubt beginning to run bit short of by now, so why don't you just ease up on him a bit?

That isn't why or what any of us are here for btw. No one let's anyone down more than themselves when it comes to this project and no one that gives it an honest try doesn't run that particular risk.

There isn't a scrap of reliable or unambiguous information to go on and knowing what to believe and trying to separate it from what we want or are inclined to believe can only come about through a process of personal discovery that takes some genuinely humility to finally find out without needing anyone to rub your nose in it on top of that.

Everyone has been wrong up till now so it's fairly obvious that absolutely anyone can be wrong or most likely will. If you want to do something a little more useful than constantly trying to remind people of that you might try putting your own hand on a wheel and give it a good spin to see just how many times you can make it go around and we can all have a poll and see what most of us expect that number to be and just how well you've measured up to that ....hmmm?
Fondest Regards from the Fox
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

"Everyone has been wrong up till now so it's fairly obvious that absolutely anyone can be wrong or most likely will. If you want to do something a little more useful than constantly trying to remind people of that you might try putting your own hand on a wheel and give it a good spin to see just how many times you can make it go around and we can all have a poll and see what most of us expect that number to be and just how well you've measured up to that ....hmmm?"

Ok, I will SilverFox.

Axel
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

BTW Fox, I've had plenty of failures with this puzzle. More than anybody.

I admire what JC is trying to do and all his effort, and one of the two yes votes above is mine, so one tactic is a good as another in this crazy game.

Be tough Fox...

We may have already solved the problem...

Axel
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Couldn't vote axel coz I don't know what JC is actually building or what, if any, hammer men prime movers are involved - IIRC he said he was still chasing parametric oscillation & if that means a secondary action as a result of a first that drives the wheel, then perhaps that describes the pantograph action or the impacting of weights to somehow drive the wheel around.
axel wrote:Be tough Fox...

We may have already solved the problem...

Axel
So, your tactics then would be to cajole JC into revealing his design so that you & your cohorts can trump him & gleefully ride on the back of his misery, should he fail ? - if he succeeds, you will proudly produce your design & build [after his reveal] & make sure he can't patent & you'll say you didn't go early out of respect for the man who deserves to succeed more than most so that he could rightfully take the limelight & his place in history ? - but you're just impatient to let him step forward coz yours is waiting in the wings ready to go & times a wasting ?
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

Fletcher,
I do have something which creates a force in any one chosen direction while being constantly turned over, and which does not move from the center of gravity between the weights that cause the force.

Axel
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

So what's YOUR PLAN axel ?

Have you been able to use this force constructively to do work ?

Once dynamic have you used that force to reset the device & is it self sustaining ? - does it accelerate & then achieve an operational rpm where things are in motion but also in equilibrium at that point ? - does that rpm reduce under external load but still find a new lower operational rpm & equilibrium ?

What do you want to do now & how does JC factor in that ?
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

What I've written here is my only claim.
JC is another guy with his own claims which he can make work, or disclose or whatever based on the information or success he has, just like the other members.

Axel