Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: Disclosure

Post by rlortie »

Ben,

We are not interested in other peoples designs, nor are we soliciting for them. We are offering assistance if they require skills or resources not available to them.

You are a builder and understand what working on your own designs by trial and error teaches you. You have no need of our service unless you wish to collaborate on a design that you find yourself 'tunneled' into and seek innovative input or ideas for augmentation.

Yes the three of us are avid builders. You have seen little of James kelly or my work as most is either collaborated work between us or a confidential submission by a third party.

I use to have a web link where pictures of failed attempts were posted, one day I went to open it and the link as well as the service used was gone! As time permits I plan on getting what I backed up back on line.
and a nonbuilder I'm certain won't be able to figure it out. They lack the three dimensional concept that working with ones hands teaches. Not to mention having the parts in front of you.
Well put, it is exactly the point I am attempting to put across. Some one may come up with an idea, if they are incapable of building and testing, it usually gets thrown aside and eventually forgotten.

Ralph
winkle
Devotee
Devotee

Post by winkle »

Alan and Ralph

i am not trying to slander you guys

you may be very helpful to some folks

it just seems to me like you guys are hyping you're position without pointing out the legalities and how they apply to the other fellow

i just thought i would make some of those legalities known

if they are sure they have running wheel they should check farther than the things i wrote

all i'm saying is if someone is sure they have a working wheel they need to protect their butt

having said that i'll say this also i don't believe many people have had a design that they thought would really run

just my opinion
the uneducated

if your gona be dumb you gota be tough

Who need drugs when you can have fatigue toxins and caffeine
mickegg
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by mickegg »

Decided to post here rather than John's "patent" thread:

A - Alan
R - Ralph
R - Run
A - Around
C - Constantly
H - Hunting
E - Energy

...........no disrespect to James Kelly intended!

Regards

Mick
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Ralph, hi!
I sent you a personal msg on yesterday.
Would you from Arrache consider avalanchedrive a kind of over-dose?
Or maybe to fool?
My disposition to make any deal comes from my absolutely true idealism.
The modeling can be done in computer.
Thanks for your consideration.
Murilo
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Are Ralph's Rotating Assemblages Confirming His Expertise?

Admit Ralph's Revolutionary Artifacts Constitute Hypothetical Experimentation.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

LOL JC

That was very creative.

Alan
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Too much time on my hands, Alan ;-)

If only!

Sorry I didn't include your name or Jame's, I'll try again maybe.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

My hat is tipped to Nick, the first to use the 'Contact' convenience on our new 'Arrache' web site.

Yes the new Web site is up and running with lead in to the forum section. It however is not completed yet.

This brings a thought to bear;

How many members ever bother to take note of the WWW button at the bottom of posts bearing the symbol.

How many are aware that 'Jim_Mich' (Blue on yellow) is actually a hot link to the 'James Randall's Place?

I also wish to publicly thank John Collins for his commentary and link connection on his web site.
http://www.free-energy.co.uk/

Ralph
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

That 'Jim_Mich' (Blue on yellow) is called "Hiding in plain sight".

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

'Arrache' is now seven months old, in two days it will be six months since a post was made on this thread.

For all of those who voiced apprehension towards our organization, you can now take a second look. Our integrity stands, we have grown to an R&D group of nine and one Financial liaison officer . We are recognized by the Better Business Bureau. We have established recognized contacts for Federal and State Grants as well as promissory investors and entrepreneurs.

The number of submitters contacting us has not faltered, although none to date have succeeded in a runner, no client has voiced any displeasure in or about our confidential service.

The submissions have included designs ranging from magnetic automotive motors to alleged Cf and inertial amplifiers. As a group submissions are received faster than we can professionally analyze them. Therefore I have been forced to rewrite 'Our Purpose' at; http://www.arrache.org/ as printed here.

We are limited to researching renewable energy source through the use of gravity. We seek input from those who believe a gravity driven machine capable of producing renewable power is feasible.

We are dedicated in the ongoing search of reinventing a gravity powered energy producing device allegedly built by Johann Elias Bessler in the early 1700’s. We do not except partial designs, magnetic motors, alleged centripetal and inertia amplified concepts. Submit only complete designs based on a self-sustaining machine as Bessler built in 1712, It does not have to imply it is his concept but rather that it is possible.
We offer assistance to those who wish to collaborate or are in need of fabricating trial and error proto-types. We provide hands on research leading to discoveries sometimes by accident that would not be discovered using computer simulations.

Our goal is assisting in bringing a gravity operating proto-type capable of showing to the USPTO for patenting. Financial sources are available for patent and initial start up costs.

We are a non-profit organization, working on a contingency basis. We accept submitting for analysis and if deemed viable we build it for testing. Alleged magnetic motors and force amplifiers will be rejected, they do not fit into our research category.

There is no charge to the submitter the only loss is our time and resources for a non-runner.

We are an enterprising consortium; our goal is to find a renewable energy source using gravity currently accepted as a conservative force.
Our services are offered to anyone who believes they may have constructive input regarding research in this field. We willingly accept to build your device if you do not have either the empirical skills or resources. A lot of good ideas get thrown aside simply because the innovator is not capable of following through.

We are running out of fossil fuel, the wind does not always blow and the sun does not always shine. It is time to expand our research into gravity; if we ever run out of it there will be no need to worry about ‘Green Earth Technology’

All design submissions are held in strict confidence; your input is not used by us or shared with others without your full acknowledgment and consent. Integrity is our backbone which we take great pride in upholding.

Ralph
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

Although I knew I was unqualified for the position you suggested for me in Arrache, I still wish you best of luck in your pursuit.

When I still believed such things were possible, I once wondered if intelligent life of the universe used the conversion from solar to gravity fuel for energy needs was a benchmark for the beginning of intelligent life.
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Disclosure

Post by Grimer »

rlortie wrote:'Arrache' is now seven months old, in two days it will be six months since a post was made on this thread.

For all of those who voiced apprehension towards our organization, you can now take a second look. Our integrity stands, we have grown to an R&D group of nine and one Financial liaison officer . We are recognized by the Better Business Bureau. We have established recognized contacts for Federal and State Grants as well as promissory investors and entrepreneurs.

The number of submitters contacting us has not faltered, although none to date have succeeded in a runner, no client has voiced any displeasure in or about our confidential service.

The submissions have included designs ranging from magnetic automotive motors to alleged Cf and inertial amplifiers. As a group submissions are received faster than we can professionally analyze them. Therefore I have been forced to rewrite 'Our Purpose' at; http://www.arrache.org/ as printed here.

We are limited to researching renewable energy source through the use of gravity. We seek input from those who believe a gravity driven machine capable of producing renewable power is feasible.

We are dedicated in the ongoing search of reinventing a gravity powered energy producing device allegedly built by Johann Elias Bessler in the early 1700’s. We do not except partial designs, magnetic motors, alleged centripetal and inertia amplified concepts. Submit only complete designs based on a self-sustaining machine as Bessler built in 1712, It does not have to imply it is his concept but rather that it is possible.
We offer assistance to those who wish to collaborate or are in need of fabricating trial and error proto-types. We provide hands on research leading to discoveries sometimes by accident that would not be discovered using computer simulations.

Our goal is assisting in bringing a gravity operating proto-type capable of showing to the USPTO for patenting. Financial sources are available for patent and initial start up costs.

We are a non-profit organization, working on a contingency basis. We accept submitting for analysis and if deemed viable we build it for testing. Alleged magnetic motors and force amplifiers will be rejected, they do not fit into our research category.

There is no charge to the submitter the only loss is our time and resources for a non-runner.

We are an enterprising consortium; our goal is to find a renewable energy source using gravity currently accepted as a conservative force.
Our services are offered to anyone who believes they may have constructive input regarding research in this field. We willingly accept to build your device if you do not have either the empirical skills or resources. A lot of good ideas get thrown aside simply because the innovator is not capable of following through.

We are running out of fossil fuel, the wind does not always blow and the sun does not always shine. It is time to expand our research into gravity; if we ever run out of it there will be no need to worry about ‘Green Earth Technology’

All design submissions are held in strict confidence; your input is not used by us or shared with others without your full acknowledgment and consent. Integrity is our backbone which we take great pride in upholding.

Ralph
You talk about professional analysis. Is it possible to give the professional qualifications and experience of the analysers?
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Mmm... On reading the prospectus more carefully (when all else fails read the manual) I see that the three main protagonists are identified together with some non-specific detail on their qualifications. Certainly can't have any complaint on the years of experience and their BesslerWheel.com record speaks for itself as regards their determination.

Undoubtedly an AAA for effort then. If my builder doesn't manage to cut the mustard and can't be persuaded to take an entirely different approach to the problem then Arrache is certainly worth considering.

Incidentally, why Arrache? The nearest sense I could make of this choice is

arracher - Détacher avec effort, ôter de force; Se disputer violemment. Mais aussi : lire avec une lumière insuffisante; causant larmoiement et douleur; En parlant d’un avare de qui on a tiré de l’argent; Par exagération, se dit en parlant d’une personne ou d’une chose qui est extrêmement recherchée ..

... and the following Google translation:

tear - Detach with effort, drawing from strength Arguing violently. But also read a few light, causing tearing and pain; Speaking of a miser who was shot money; By exaggeration, he said, speaking of a person or thing that is highly sought ...

...seems to make some sense of the choice.
Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terribilis ut castrorum acies ordinata?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

To reiterate for god knows how many times.

'Arrache' is also a French musical term for 'forcibly Staccato' That and the fact that 1. It rolls of the tongue, 2. It starts with an 'A' putting it up front in phone books and Google Browsing.

I have had the name registered as a company name since 1976, Long before the internet and Google as we now know them.

Also at your request, a company resume' is being drafted.

Ralph
Grimer
Addict
Addict

Post by Grimer »

Thank you for the information, Ralph. I will be interested to read the company résumé.