Disclosure

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

rlortie
Addict
Addict

Disclosure

Post by rlortie »

By coincidence and good timing with broli's latest display of mentality, I have an announcement to make.

James Kelly, Allan Bauldree and Ralph lortie have indentured into a partnership agreement. A DBA with common law rights of name and slogan as legally recognized by the USPTO.

Oregon Secretary of State
255 Capitol St. NE, Ste 151
Salem Oregon 97310-1327
503 986 2200

Filing Date: Tue Nov 03 11:45:49 PST 2009
Business Name: 'ARRACHE'
Registry Number: 64142491

Attached is a copy of our partnered venture letterhead and slogan. The slogan can be interpreted at your discretion. Either we are looking for it or we think we have found it. Actually our primary objective is to understand via research and development.

A web site and future blog is under construction which will explain in detail our goals. In the meantime PM us or post your response here if you have any inquiries or comments.

Ralph Lortie
acting CEO 'Arrache'
Attachments
Arrache company letter head.doc
(23.5 KiB) Downloaded 421 times
getterdone
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Disclosure

Post by getterdone »

Congratulations on your new business venture

Leo
Beer is the cause and the solution of all my problems.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Thank you Leo, You must have been at your computer when I posted. First response in less than 16 minutes!

Ralph
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Finally, people working together with a legal bind.

What I always hoped for.

I assume you are all totally open with each other with your ideas and design constructions. Might help speed up development.

"Keep those pendulums swinging!"

Damian
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

So, is this your logo?
Attachments
logo.jpg
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Warren Buffett is lurking in the shadows along with Al Gore to buy up ALL the stock .

i guess if yer going to be anything it always pays ta be the boss !!
congratulations ceo .

my money will remain in MY poke .
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

This is a solid beginning, that I am proud to be a part of.

Arrache

Alan Bauldree
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Ben
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Ben »

Congratulations, guys, and good luck.
Ben
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Ed,

You never cease to amaze me! Yup! that's it, I just purchased a new one not over a couple of months ago. Can't figure out whether I want to paint it gold, bronze or copper.

First time I used it, I got it on backwards, like a box of 'Kix' it was hard to open.

@ Doc, yes please do keep your green in your poke, we are currently a nonprofit venture and we would not want you to tarnish the tax free exemption. The government commissioner fees spent on getting our licenses is our first tax exemption.

We will apply for federal grants to research why apples fall from trees in the future, I am sure it out to be worth at least $6,000,000.00

Ralph
docfeelsgood
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by docfeelsgood »

Lord Smoothbore ;

Exemptions aint much good till ya have an income .
6 what ??? tooo many zero's fer me ta count !!
guess you kids wont be on the forum much no more , wont wanna associate with us poor peons !!
maybe probobly move ta michigan closer ta yer chief consultant . i heered theys a very clever hombre lives up thar . get Broli with his xpertise on wm2d with ya also .

Not for profit ???? ROFLMFAO !!!!! hell with gold at $1100.00 a oz. think i'll take my ole tecter off the wall ,,, got more potential than pm !! much healthier also than all that cigar smoke you'll have in the middle of yer vegas convention .
broli
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by broli »

Yes you might call this a "coincidence" at least I would if my emails were secure.

To congratulate you I like to offer you a gift:

http://www.amazon.com/How-Become-Profes ... 1581602693

For shipping I will need the address of your office.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

broli

We don't need your Bible. We prefer the honest way.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Ralph, Alan, are you guys selling something? I must have missed something, what is Broli calling a con?
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

No Bill we are not selling anything, we are offering to collaborate and assist those who believe they have a design idea and no means to build or test it. The same thing I have been doing for the last 4-1/2 years!

Broli obviously has a personal vendetta against us. On one forum he is screaming 'free source' while on another he is shouting patent!

Telling Newbies in a very adamant slanderous way to stay clear of Alan and I as we will rip them off. He has well passed the questionable stage as to whether a civil suit could be brought against him for defamation of character.

IIRC I stated that anyone with an IQ of 70 or better would ignore him. He most certainly should not give up his day job to become captain of a debate team.

He's like a damn housefly that keeps landing on the back of your neck while typing a post. No matter how many times you slap at it, you miss!

If you want to know what all the hub-bub is about, a Newbie posted a thread on OverUnity that he had a design and was looking for some one to work with as a builder. broli immediately jumped on it and started flaming Alan and I telling him to stay away from us. I was not made aware of what was going on until it was brought to my attention by justsomeone here two days later.

If you will note below there is a new 'WWW' in my profile bar. click on it and you will see what has broli so riled. You will also find that you were not forgotten on page four. This is my first attempt at posting a Web site, so cut me some slack!

Ralph
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

That's it??? You obviously are selling something, but it seems like a lot of ruffled feathers over very little. As you say, this isn't a lot different to what you've been doing for some time.

Is Broli unstable? Perhaps he has some legitimate reason for the hate campaign, have you collaborated with him in the past? Then again, hate doesn't always have a reason. Wait a minute... something's happening.... I just lost interest... lol