The Multi Lever Phenomenon is simple

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

do you beleive that the Multi Lever Phenomenon is genuine

You may select 1 option

View results

rlortie
Addict
Addict

re: The Multi Lever Phenomenon is simple

Post by rlortie »

Trevor,

I could enlighten greendoor by spilling what I know of your design and the research I already have invested in it. I will not do so as I consider it confidential material shared by you and I via private communication. I feel that I have already said more than I should have.

Do you hold a current provisional patent on this or are you 'free sourcing' the full contents? Please respond with your motives as it will reflect on 'Arrache' investments.

Ralph Lortie
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

rlortie - if Trevor is trying to explain his idea to us, and you are trying to both keep it secret and trying to claim it as your own, doesn't that basically stink up this thread somewhat?

Is that some fear & desperation I smell?
Last edited by greendoor on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

Hmmm - i've just taken a look at the Arrach Enterprise site ...

"A non-profit organization working on a contingency basis. We accept design submitals for analysis, if deemed viable we build it for testing. "

rlortie - if you are 'non profit' then why are you concerned about your investments?

Surely if you have a viable idea, you have protected by patents, so why the fear of Raj disclosing a working idea?

One positive: it seems that you seem to believe that a gravity powered wheel is actually possible ...

The connection with the US Army is very interesting - imagine the food for consipiracy theorists ...

Interesting developments. Thanks Trevor.
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Look, I think in relation to Arracheenterprise I would say this: if you have an idea and can't be bothered doing anything with it, ie you won't build it or patent it. And if you are just going to file it away or throw it out, then to me it is better to at least let someone like Ralph and co have a look at it. Whatever risk that entails. At least it gets a chance.
JuBragg
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by JuBragg »

Trevor,
I had half as many levers as you do but utilised more of the working side of the wheel giving 1300 grams opposed to 960 on the small 350mm original with only two weights and levers, measured at each position of the cycle, not the same design as yours by a long way. The kinetic energy was considerable with 500gram weights and 600mm levers working in unison on a bicycle wheel, but still not enough to overcome the keeling effect, which may be the inherent fault of this design.

I may go back to a pendulum design, as that has the benefit of a cycle with 1-2-1 power at a 45degree swing roughly, giving in effect a gravity shield of 50% at the end of each swing, but making use of that without killing the momentum is the problem.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

Whatford, hello!
As you can see in my previous msgs, I deal to a problematic language handycap, also called ''language barrier''.
I just can't reach to some refined meanings of a native english language.
There is, for example, some thing I just couldn't understand at your site, and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
Pls, tell me WHY, at the same time, you, for a side, look to offer a reward of US$ 20,000 and for the other side looks like that you are asking for monetary help from thirties.
Congrats for your efforts.
Thanks and take care!
Truly, Muliro.
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Greendoor,

if you could down load the description as well as the drawing off the top of page 3 on my web site and post that hear so the forum can view it that would help, as I lack the PC skills!

You are viewing the lever gears as solid when in fact they are ratchet gears the centre gear only need to be half a gear as it is only used on one side so the falling levers leverage can be applied to rotate the wheel, there are 40 levers in play (5 set wheel 5 x 8=40) not eight, eight will not work as there would not be a continuos supply of leverage to rotate the wheel.

This design, is not as good as the Hydraulic designs as it only uses the levers leverage on one side, whereas the Hydraulic designs use the levers on both sides, but there is no way I can afford Hydraulics so I design a cheap ratchet design, as shown,

Also there is an inventive feature not shown as I am working on the spinoffs.

Thanks for your help,

My Web site www.real-free-energy.co.uk
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi ralph,

It is Patent Pending it is NOT open source as I have all the peaces but just lack the funds!

I am not Looking for any input at all Just a bit of understanding!

I know you understand

The ratchet lever option is an old Patent I didn't disclose so I made it more simple and reapplied but this time it has a new feature I cannot show until I have covered all of its option.
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi jubragg,

do you have half the levers? that would be 20 levers? please tell me how many levers you are using as I am curious.

You are viewing the lever gears as solid when in fact they are ratchet gears the centre gear only need to be half a gear as it is only used on one side so the falling levers leverage can be applied to rotate the wheel, there are 40 levers in play (5 set wheel 5 x 8=40) not eight, eight will not work as there would not be a continuos supply of leverage to rotate the wheel. as I told greendoor!
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Hi murilo,

The $20,000 prize is a dig at the skeptics, I believe that the real reason we are not using free energy devices today is because of the harm done by these stupid people who would hate to see a serious funded effort at solving the free energy problem as it would prove them all wrong, so to protect there ego's and the truth they go out of there way to harm serious research.

I would not be surprised if some of them have Oil or Nuclear backing!

Some of there web site use crap designs and then say look its impossible, but they do not fool me because I have done my own research from the basics and Know them for what they are idiots with a ego problem!

I hope you are not a skeptic because I do NOT apologize for what I have just said as it is aimed at the hard core idiots

With that said I am skeptical of a lot of designs my self but I do not go out of the way to bring down the whole Free energy subject, that's the difference!
Last edited by Trevor Lyn Whatford on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsight will tell us!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

greendoor wrote:rlortie - if Trevor is trying to explain his idea to us, and you are trying to both keep it secret and trying to claim it as your own, doesn't that basically stink up this thread somewhat?

Is that some fear & desperation I smell?
greendoor. It is Trevor's design, I do not make any claims on it other than understanding the principle and potential which seems to escape you. I am not trying to keep anything a secret, I am simply not saying anything because it Trevor's idea and his thread.

If there is any stink on this thread, I suggest you go fart elsewhere as there is no smell of desperation emitting from here. I am sorry if you cannot comprehend Trever's operandum.

If you are half the man you attempt to express yourself as, you will openly apologize for stating that I am trying to claim Trevor's work as my own.

Ralph Lortie
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Sep.1,2009 - Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Scepticism is the main reason we are not using Real Free Energy to day.

I could build two working free energy device within six months if some one covered my wages and parts costs that's not much to corner a market for new technologies is it? both could be used as a 24/7 battery car charger.

Urgent,

If you would like to help me with any of my designs Email me.

Email ... if your interested.

All work has stopped due to lack of funds, All work so far has been self funded
Dec.19,2009 - Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:Breaking News

I am now filling some new Patents on some new designs that I am now building, I am also working on new drawings on transverse lever wheels for the Multi Lever Phenomenon.
Nobody having actually built a working free energy device is why we are not using real free energy today!

After reading through your convoluted website, the thing that stands out to me is that maybe you should quit worrying about spending time and money on patenting things that are not fully tested and working and just direct those funds and effort to the task of getting a design working. You may think you have a working idea or design but images, animations, talk and text is no substitute for a real built device. Only then will you know.
Trevor Lyn Whatford wrote:I am very sceptical of Sceptics what good do they do anyway?
Without skeptics you would just have a bunch of followers, and we don't need more of those. You website is another example of "why do you need many different kinds of free energy and many variations of designs of free energy devices? Just one working device would do it!"

By the way, Bessler had some multi-lever designs as well. One example is this:

It has it's issues, but even this one MT image conveys this type of idea better than your whole website.

The inventor of an actual built working free energy device is the one who will get credit for it. Not a person who claims © on fragments on a webpage. Also, keep your non-existing $20,000 and keep your non-finished build.
Last edited by Ed on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

Here's an obvious question; how can you offer a $20,000 dollar prize, file patents ( which cost money ) and beg for financial help all at the same time? Who's going to take you seriously?
Last edited by Michael on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meChANical Man.
--------------------
"All things move according to the whims of the great magnet"; Hunter S. Thompson.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

greendoor"]Hmmm - i've just taken a look at the Arrache Enterprise site

A little slow on the uptake of information I presume! The formal announcement was posted November 3, 2009
"A non-profit organization working on a contingency basis. We accept design submitals for analysis, if deemed viable we build it for testing. "
True!
rlortie - if you are 'non profit' then why are you concerned about your investments?

You are not being billed for the cost and overhead of operating three shops in Indiana Louisiana and Oregon. Nor are you paying the cost and depreciation of engine lathes, milling machines, Commercial drill presses, welders etc. etc. You are not being billed for the labor involved in researching designs either by computor or hands on building nor the fabricating material costs.

To my thinking these are considered 'investments'. If you would like to help out I will gladly send you a power bill of $251.65 that it cost to light and heat just one of these three shops.
Surely if you have a viable idea, you have protected by patents, so why the fear of Raj disclosing a working idea?
Where and how did you ascertain that I fear Raj disclosing a working idea? 'Arrache' does not patent ideas nor do we file for patents on non-working machines hoping to eventually pull a 'patent trap scam'.

If Raj has a working model that will stand up to USPTO requirements for a patent, then I congratulate him. That means I can give up the search and enjoy some real retirement time before my demise.
One positive: it seems that you seem to believe that a gravity powered wheel is actually possible ...
Without a doubt!
The connection with the US Army is very interesting - imagine the food for conspiracy theorists ...
Does your mind always run in the pessimistic conspiracy gutter or do you occasionally climb out to to look at the optimistic side of things.

Ralph Lortie
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

An idea on paper is an idea, nothing more. It can appear as brilliant as you like, until you build it, you will never know if it works. Never, ever.

So if you are a "builder" of sorts you can build a model which validates your thinking as to behavior patterns. there is enough junk lying around in dumps, all you need is a bit of lateral thinking to adapt things.

If you are really mechanically challenged, either you finance somebody to build your idea and that'll cost you big, or you can call on somebody like ralph. That's your call. Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head and saying "Go to Ralph or something terrible will happen".

If I ever get an idea I can't build a reasonable demonstration model of, I'll submit it to Ralph. Me, I'd say 50/50 after building costs, and I'd want a detailled estimate of building costs. Don't know what ralph's terms are, but nothing is free.

Anyway, main point is : if you have a design which is just a drawing and you can't demostrate it to some extent, it's likely it won't work.