The MT138 chain, the Jacob ladder and the strings

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

path_finder
Addict
Addict

The MT138 chain, the Jacob ladder and the strings

Post by path_finder »

Sniffing some old ideas in my archives I rediscovered this concept from Mr Gill SIMO, see here:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/gill/11.9.03/index.html
and I remembered some old studies I made few years ago on the same concept.
I published here only a part of these studies:
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 8179#68179

So far I give hereafter the rest of the data in relation with the Jacob Ladder concept.
The remaining question is: as explained in the picture twist2.png the twist of the three consecutive parts occurs at the right time, but the distance between the two fixed pivots is not wide enough for any possible operation. This is obvious in 2D, but the solution exists by moving the triangle bases in the 3D space. Another way could be if the triangles are made of the 'A with legs' Bessler famous clue (in relation also with the bellows).

When this point has been solved there is another question: how to interconnect the summits of the triangles to the opposite mobile pivots?
To solve this last question I was obliged to build a model (see the last two shots).
Did anyone try this kind of structure?
Attachments
twist4.jpg
twist3.jpg
twist2.png
twist1.gif
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
DrWhat
Addict
Addict

Post by DrWhat »

Not me.

D
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

re: The MT138 chain, the Jacob ladder and the strings

Post by Tarsier79 »

Looks like you will be stuck with the old problem of lifting twice per revolution.