Another gravity wheel?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

John Collins
Addict
Addict

Another gravity wheel?

Post by John Collins »

Someone pointed me to this web site www.gravity-one.com . Maybe of interest, but obviously not a Bessler-type construction

John Collins
Madmax
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Another gravity wheel?

Post by Madmax »

I think the "gravity one" is worthless. Orffyreus built his machine without investors who would have given him money for "bigger model with more considerable power".
I propose division of "working" machines into three types:
Type 1 - Machine works and has enough power to make external work.
Type 2 - Machine do not work and no more questions.
Type 3 - Machine works but its power is too small to make external work. Probably the bigger version of this machine would be the source of energy but stupid investor with money is needed. Typically the bigger version is not working anymore.

I classify "gravity one" as the 3 type. :)
AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by AgingYoung »

Very polished site.
Via a system of electrical or hydraulic harnessing we transform the relative movements of the floats in their "gravity / upthrust" opposition into electrical energy that can be used by man.
...not only man but woman. Heck if you leave the tv on the discovery channel and it entertains your poodle it can be used by poodle also. How good is that?

Looking at the comparative analysis of energy sources I see that the impact this system has to the environment is 'underground.' They've buried it in their backyard. Probably a good idea.

Looking at the press...
Perpetual motion machine + gravity = energy
...it seems that an idea whose solution has evaded man for thousands of years has received little press. The press it has received seems like web based publications that people put together in their underware from their kitchen.

I'd invest 50 cents in it. I'd want a two story prototype in my backyard, not buried. It looks like it might have some stainless in it that I could scrap out.

Gene
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.
coylo

Post by coylo »

Via a system of electrical or hydraulic harnessing we transform the relative movements of the floats in their "gravity / upthrust" opposition into electrical energy that can be used by man.
Sounds more like a buoyancy machine than a gravity machine to me.
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Our engines consume energy to create relative variations in the level of water in a casing. The floats on the surface of the liquid are subjected to these variations in level, which causes movements in the floats relative to each other.

After the starting time, our engines work without any other source of energy that gravity.
Gee...this is being developed by a Swiss company? Don't the Swiss make the best watches, clocks, chocholate, and cheese? This thing has surely got to work!

Well, maybe that's the impession I'm supposed to get from the site. I notice that the visitor never really gets enough technical info to make up his mind about making an investment. Maybe that info comes later...maybe not. Personally, I'd have to SEE a lot more than what's on the site right now before investing any of my speculative funds into it...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

I emailed them saying I was a potential invester and asked for technical information.

Let's see what happens!

Wheeler
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Wheeler »

Looks to me like all they are saying is that it is a buoyancy machine,(like Coylo said) and this would be very workable.
The underground system may be using tidal wave motion.

However, it looks like they purposely leave much information unclear.
JB Wheeler
it exists I think I found it.
terry5732
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by terry5732 »

Vague is a gross understatement.

Is the "rotational pull" what keeps flinging us out into space?
ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Jim wrote:
I emailed them saying I was a potential invester and asked for technical information.

Let's see what happens!
You'll probably get a reply saying that they have an "information" package available for about $100 USD that will "explain" the whole system to you. IF that package ever arrives, then it will probably still not really tell you everything you need to know in order to make an "informed" decision before making a further "investment" in the project. In the end, those who make investments in such project usually do so as an act of blind faith in the what the promoters are telling them. Usually, there will be no independent verification of any of their claims. Buyer beware!

One must always keep in mind that when one invests in a foreign company, one may have zero legal recourse in the event that one gets ripped off. I would be very wary about investing in any company operating out of either Mexico or Canada which are my immediate neighbors. So, one can imagine what I would think about investing in a Swiss company that I know next to nothing about...

ken
On 7/6/06, I found, in any overbalanced gravity wheel with rotation rate, ω, axle to CG distance d, and CG dip angle φ, the average vertical velocity of its drive weights is downward and given by:

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Ken,

I did not say that I was thinking of investing! The "potential investor" is a carrot on a stick to pry some technical information out of them. If they are serious then they will have a prepaired information package that they will send to me.

ken_behrendt
Addict
Addict

Post by ken_behrendt »

Jim...

Yes, I understood that you have no intention of investing in this Swiss companies project.

I suspect that a lot of the new, small "free energy" companies out there are really not in the business of developing anything. Rather, they are merely in the business of selling vague information about how they intend to develop something. Often potential investors are deluged with slick brochures filled with color photos of various technical looking devices. Claims are made about "promising" test results, and grandiose future power output estimates are made, and the potential investor is urged to ask whatever questions they have about the device. The operators of these endeavors work on the assumption that the average investor will have no technical knowledge and will swallow whatever "answers" are delivered, no matter how vague they might be.

Chances are that anybody who sends their money to one of these "innovators" will never see that money again. A few months/years later when they try to download the company's website, all that will be returned is the "Error 404. File Not Found" message!

ken

Vaver = -2(√2)πdωcosφ
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

This morning I recieved a reply back from Gravity One SA. It was ten paragraphs of poor spelling and poor grammer that said very little.

He mentions Bessler and Archimedes. The most descriptive sentence states, "We created a machine able to benefit from the "relative" descent of the masses, ones compared to the others, without creating dissymmetries." That make little sense to me.

He says, "If you wish to know more are invited to transmit their co-ordinates to us and we will be happy to receive you at the time of the next conference in Lausanne (Switzerland) or Cannes (France)."

He then mentions a research engineer from CNRS that accepts their theory and is now part of their team.

My take is they are just a few people with a theory which they think will work.

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Jim wrote:My take is they are just a few people with a theory which they think will work.
... and they need your money to prove that it won't ;)
rks1878
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: Another gravity wheel?

Post by rks1878 »

jim_mich wrote:
I did not say that I was thinking of investing! The "potential investor" is a carrot on a stick to pry some technical information out of them. If they are serious then they will have a prepaired information package that they will send to me.

Could this ploy be considered deceptive? Just asking a question.
Robert (The Carpenter's Boy)

There's never time to do it right the first time, but there's always time to do it over again.
AgingYoung
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by AgingYoung »

Asking for details before you invest is prudent. If there is a good idea (not too likely) you may consider investing in them. No one wants to buy a pig in a poke. I think these folks are a sham but there's no harm in asking for details.

Gene

ps edit: If anyone would like to 'invest' in this company if you'll send me your money I'll do the investing (for a small fee).
Working Model 2DImage
[It is] the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings [is] to search out a matter.