8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ian chamber 2000
Dabbler
Dabbler

8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

Post by ian chamber 2000 »

I came across a site WWW.ENVIRONENERGY.CO.UK

Check this site out.

This new technology will work.
The people who had invented this electricity generator should be given a prize.I only wish I had thought of this idea first.

I do not think that people should fear this technology it should be allowed to grow.

We once fear planes flying and even the thought was classed as being a witch.When we are insure we turn on the very thing that gives us that insecurity. How sad.

I wish this company all the very best with their invention.

Many invention that is being used today was thought of being impossible
only a while ago.
Oxygon
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: 8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

Post by Oxygon »

OK this has been happening more often lately...

if you a new to a forum, browse a forum or search it before you post...
"A man with a new idea is a crank until he succeeds."~ M. Twain.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

Oxygon, I think if you read the text on that website it has the appearance the author has a poor grasp of English.

The post by Mr chamber is also similarly flawed

>The people who had invented
had is superfluous

>We once fear planes flying

wrong tense

>we are insure
homonym

>Many invention that is being used
Many that is?

The writing style at the other site is similar. I think our poster has a vested interest and is working the crowd.
Besides, it doesn't work.

Kirk
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

The writing style at the other site is similar. I think our poster has a vested interest and is working the crowd. Besides, it doesn't work.
Yep, said like it is.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

"Reveal" day is 23rd August in London isn't it ? I think John C or Stewart is trying to get an invitation to attend.
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by 786 »

I think we're all being too harsh... But why do we always deny the possibilities?

Nothing can last forever!

"when I saw these peoples site, thats the message I got and I think if someone understands how the machine works then they will see, nothing last forever."

They dont claim its perpetual and someone smart enough will understand how it works.

"If you dont understand the first time, dust yourself off and try agian"
ian chamber 2000
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by ian chamber 2000 »

Thank You very much Kirk the GOOD and the GREAT, for your message of WISDOM.

Have you become a mind-reader?

Please search the bessler website, you will find that there are more spelling mistakes than there are Countries around the world.

I was looking at the bessler website yesterday and found that many of the people who post on the site are very SAD indeed, their whole life is revolved around making comment about something they know nothing about.

If technology was left up to many of the people who does the posting, we would still be looking up the bottom of COWS pulling carts.

Are the position of most members so weak, they can not stand a debate?

I have studied mechanical engineering for 10 years for the most part at Imperial College (London).

Most of the post on this site want people to fail unless they are the first to come up with the idea.

I wish Environ Energy the very best, yes I did try to invest £30,000 but I was unlucky and was refused.

Many forum members cannot wait until this company failed after which they will say, I told you so.

GET A LIFE PEOPLE.
coylo

Post by coylo »

Nice reply, and your spelling wasn't too bad either.
Most of the post on this site want people to fail unless they are the first to come up with the idea.
That's a fair comment (after a bit of soul searching), but I think it is only human nature.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: 8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

Post by Kirk »

ian chamber 2000 wrote: yes I did try to invest £30,000 but I was unlucky and was refused.
If so that was probably one of the luckiest day of your life.

joppa
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by joppa »

Ian, they wouldn't take your money? What.... your money's no good at their establishment? Where I come from, they only do that for close friends or relatives......I bet your money's good in Nigeria, lots of investment opportunities I hear. Sorry to hear of your bad luck old chap.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by epistemologicide »

their company and device will be most likerly be thrown on the scrap heap..

there are many devices comming out that are way more practical and cheaper than that

i would wait untill august this year to experience my remarks personally. ;)
Jason Blair
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jason Blair »

www.environenergy.co.uk. This site is just great.

My friend mention that I should visit it.
Go for it Environ at last we have a viable alternative to all the so call perpetual machine that will not work.

I for one wish Environ the very best on 23rd of next month or when ever they launch it.

I agree with Ian give them a prize.

Those morons who mention that it will not work do not understand the way it work.

I would love to go to the launch.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

As easy as 1, 2, 3...

1) Start up a low cost website that claims an extraordinary upcoming public interest event and/or product.

2) Prominently feature highly visible pay-per-click advertising links on the bogus website including paid popups and paid covert spyware and spamware dowloads.

3) Blitz newsgroups and related interest websites with fake reports and fabricated supportive comments in order to generate maximum website traffic. Use as many aliases as possible in order to increase the appearance of interest and trust. The primary aim:- more website traffic = more advertising $
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

I finally comprehend out how this "bullet wheel" is supposed to work.

By using some type of undisclosed lever and hydraulic arangement the green weights compress the blue springs between 9 o'clock and 12 o'clock. The red bullet is caught at 12 o'clock and adds weight to the right side of the wheel down to 6 o'clock where the blue spring is released shooting the red bullet back upward to the other side of the wheel.

The bullet will push on the sides of the tube (inertia) accelerating then decelerating the wheel at it travels through the tube. I have my doubts if this could work.

Attachments
bullet Wheel concept
bullet Wheel concept
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Kirk »

Your doubts are correct. It won't work. The force distance product of the green mass matches the force distance product of the red bullet. The spring stores thecompression energy for instance like this. A mass of 10 compresses the spring which launches a bullet of mass 1 although it moves further than the large mass the force distance procuct is identical. It is called symmetry and all the designs that shift something and use overbalance fail by this mechanism.

Kirk