8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Jason Blair
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: 8th WONDERS OF THE WORLD

Post by Jason Blair »

Eviron Energy had launch their generator on 27 October 2004.Lots of large energy companies came to the launch.In order to see what went on go to the home page and click on THE COUNT DOWN HAS BEGAN.
This can be found at www.environenergy.co.uk or www.enencom.biz.
I have always had faith in this company.I was very shock to see that no one eles from the forum was there.Did anyone eles filled out the form on their site to get an invite?.Well I enjoyed myself.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Jason, how nice to hear you're having so much fun.

What do you mean there was no one from this forum in attendance? Would it also shock you if I said I was there? Would you recognise me? Where were you!

Why do you share the same ip as 'ian chamber 2000' and '786' in this thread? Why are you affiliated with the environ scam and pretending to provide multiple objective opinions in their favour?

Envircon is a scam as is the Jason Blair username and the various other handles used by these scammers.

We're not all as witless as you :)
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I'm habitually an early riser and I clicked on to www.enencom.biz./launch_day.htm
at 5.45am (GMT) this morning and they already had their account of what happened today. It began "The electricity generator that uses no form of external energy was launched today, viewed by over 100 specially invited guests.

Energy companies and individual from USA, Russia, China, India, Canada, Australia, UK and many more attended the launch.

Many could not believe that such a machine was possible...." etc. etc.

Amazing - they must be able to foretell the future, or as they put it "The future is here".

I note that a the bottom of the page they state that you can attend the next launch by clicking on a link. How many launches do they intend to have?
Jason Blair
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jason Blair »

If you agreed with something and others do not ,
they must find some sort of conspiracy. Get some form of life people.
How did I know there was no one from this forum because I checked it against the list that all the guests was given.Non of the names on this forum match.Also I had inform Environ Energy long ago of your site.I do not know if they visit it. Some members of this forum are pissed that this technology is now launch.WHAT A BITCH!!
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

So where are pictures of this machine instead of animations? Where are pictures of people at the presentation? How big is their prototype machine? Was the machine running during the presentation?

The drawings of this machine show a very complex mechanism. Lots of expensive parts to make and lots of parts to potentially fail.

JMHO

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

There are no photos because there is no machine because this is a scam.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

How did I know there was no one from this forum because I checked it against the list that all the guests was given.Non of the names on this forum match
Not everybody here uses their real name.... :p

I can vouch that the machine will continue running as long as large denomination currency bills are fed into the slot in the side of the device....
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
yoshihiko
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by yoshihiko »

My name is Yoshihiko Takeshi, I am from Japan.

I went on the internet and typed in environenergy because many of my friends in Japan had mentioned that a company had invented a generator that is semi perpetual.

I have been in the energy business for over 28 years and work in both nuclear and hydro dam sector.

I am an engineer by nature, I am aged 54.

I typed in environenergy and found your website www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic, I went to general discussion.

I have studied the SPEGG generator and found that it will work, many of your forum members do not know much about engineering work. In order to fully understand this company generator you need to study it in detail not just a few parts but all of it. The idea is not that complex if you understand engineering.

I have informed the energy company that I am working with about this technology and they will be attending the next viewing of this generator.

What some see as unworkable we see as workable! Many inventions that are created in the west are under-funded or left to rot.

Yes you must watch out for the inventions that will not work, but I am just amazed that many of your forum members are against this technology.

I do not know too much about environ energy or 8000 Company but I intend to find out much more. Many of the people in this forum are against this company why? Many other inventions about perpetual machine that I came across are pure rubbish, but this SPEGG machine is the best one I have seen.

Regards

Yoshihiko Takeshi
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

"I have studied the SPEGG generator and found that it will work, many of your forum members do not know much about engineering work. In order to fully understand this company generator you need to study it in detail not just a few parts but all of it. The idea is not that complex if you understand engineering."
Could you explain it to me then? IIRC, I did an analysis that said it would work, and got quite excited, but then I realized that there was an implied constraint that I had forgotten, and when I took it into account, all the constraints together became self contradictory and so it couldn't work was my conclusion. I didn't include centifugal force in the math, nor the changes as a result of conservation of angular momentum (they conceptually seemed to cancel out to me).
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Michael
Addict
Addict

Post by Michael »

I have my suspicion that this is being done by a marketing company to 1, see how much interest is in the area, and or 2, to generate interest to create a niche market for book-media etc. sales.

Reg.

Mike
Trev
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Trev »

I see our friend above has yet another name, what does he take us for?
It only serves to confirm my suspicions.

Trev.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

yoshihiko may be an "engineer by nature" but he/she does not seem to have any engineering ability. An engineer of any note could not support such a scam.

Yet another example of envircon marketing? Could be. Let me save these scammers the trouble of posting yet another fake report from another fake user...

My name is Ivana Huggankiz and today I am from Verkhoyansk.

You guys need to get more life and stop stopping the futures. Lots of my families and friends think environ was great. Environ really turn me on and is keeping me warm all over. What the problem is?

I am 55 aged years and feel like materials engineer for some big international compnay. My compnay likes SPEGG to you and can not know why nobody isn't not understanding the simple ideas. Too many people trying stupid commenting without too much knowing of the uncomplex few parts and not all the generator workings of the machine. What the problem is?

This ideas works for sure with no problem. How can a big internation compnay be not right to say this? You should tell me? When someone in here says there is unworkable parts they are really meaning to stop good things for people who do have not much because they do want more and can not say no, or yes in this case. Shame, shame, shame.

I am not together with environ compnay and not related to them at all in any means or friends. All I care is getting some truth out of here to people and not to stop the stopping of the futures. Try thinking of it more and try finding understanding of the knowings of what we all here know. Is it too many to ask? I beg all people to stop stopping the futures.

Regards

Ivana Huggankiz
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

LOL, I agree in spirit, but there isn't any actual proof that "Yoshihiko Takeshi" is any one of the other aliases.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
graham
Devotee
Devotee

Post by graham »

What a great thread this has turned out to be, you guys are hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.
Now lets get back to work and build our machines, you are spending far too much time on the computer!!!

Graham
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

ovyyus, I got tears running down my face... laughing so hard.

Especially the name 'Ivana Huggankiz'