Who can check calculations ???

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Mikhail

Who can check calculations ???

Post by Mikhail »

Drawings: ( PDF )
click here
Drawings: ( 3D )
http://ingenrw.narod.ru/Andv1/Opi2_1.html

Text 01 11357

-1-
The present invention relates to a mechanical device of production of energy, immerses vertically, using the force of gravitation, and Archimedes force for its operation. Elements with variable volume will change their volumes according to the positions of the masses, being with the interior, moves by the force of gravitation. The device according to the invention allows the mechanical production of energy.
The general outline of this principle of operation is shown on the Fig.1 drawing.
To my knowledge, no former technique has used the association of gravitation and Archimedes push for the mechanical production of energy.
According to particular modes of realization:
- on a purely non-restrictive example, the device according to this invention can comprise the wheels, as shows the fig. 6, being able to carry two chains, which will be adapted better to this device. The fixing of the elements with variable volume with two chains will allow balancing the centre of gravity of the elements compared to their points of Fig.7 fixing.
- on a purely non-restrictive example, shows by the fig. 4 and fig. 5, the variable-volumed elements by the force of gravitation and their mechanisms, can be various types and models, determined by mathematical calculations and by tests on a prototype.
- according to a no illustrated alternative, and to remove the effects of the pressure of air inside the variable-volume elements when they change volume, one can connect them all in series by a flexible tube of sufficient diameter, to allow the airflow of each element towards the others.
- one can use the technical solutions, the forms, the proportions and very diverse materials for the manufacture of the elements of this device. For the manufacture of the elements of the device, it is preferable to use no corrosive materials in the water.
- according to a no illustrated alternative, it is possible to assemble several masses and gas springs in each variable-volume element, or fixed several elements at each point of fixing of a device with two or several chains, and to assemble several devices, turning on the same axes.
- the device can function in very varied depths, and in the water under the ice.
The annexed drawings illustrate this invention:
Figure 1 represents this invention immersed vertically, the general outline of the principle of operation, using the elements with variable volume by the force of gravitation, and Archimedes force, for its operation.
Figure 2 represents a section of the device of an alternative of the variable-volume elements, showing the evolution on the right dimension (D) of the device (min volume).
Figure 3 represents a section of the device, of the same alternative, but on the left dimension (G) (max volume) turned to 180° according to the elements, which evolved on the right dimension (D) of the device.

-2-
For argumentÂ’s sake, figure 4 represents a section of the device of another alternative of the variable- volumed elements, with the circular trajectory of a mass compared to its axis, showing the evolution of the left dimension (G) of the device.
The figure accounts for the section of the machine, of the same variable-volume element as fig.4 with the circular trajectory of a mass according to its axis of rotation, showing the evolution of its right dimension (D), and turned to 180° compared to the elements which evolved on the right dimension (D).
Figure 6 represents a section of the device of an alternative of the wheel, being able to carry two chains of the device.
Figure 7 represents a part of the diagram, of an alternative of assembly of the variable-volumes elements, on a device with wheels, being able to carry two chains. In reference to these drawings, the device comprises two wheels (1) and (2), drawing one or two chains (6) Fig.1, according to the realization, to the links of which the variable-volumes elements are fixed with the help of the force of gravitation, fig 2.
The device according to the invention makes it possible to produce mechanical energy, with the help of the variation of volume of the vatiable-volumed elements, which are immersed and fixed with the links of a chain (6) Fig.1, by their anchor clips (1) Fig.2 or with another flexible support, creating a difference of the Archimedes force F between (F1) and (F2) of the left dimension (G) and right-hand side (D) Fig.1 of the device, which will draw the chain in the direction as you can see with the help of the arrows on the diagram (9) Fig.1, and the rotation of the wheels (1) and (2) on their axes ( 3) and (4) Fig.1, the device being immersed vertically.
The variable-volumes elements must be all identical and tight, the volume of open spaces must be sufficient, so that their average density, in position of minimum volume Fig.2, is equal or slightly lower than the density of liquid in which they are immersed.
Out of water, the average density of the variable-volumes elements must border on the density of the ice; they must be able to float at about 99 % of their volume, right under the surface of the water, in a condition close to the absence of gravity. That will remove the imbalance of the forces undesirable and dependent on the positions of the masses with the inner part of the elements, and caused by the gravitation of each dimension of the wheels, during their skirting by the variable-volumes elements.
During the movement of each element in its skirting of the higher wheel, between the items (A) and (B) Fig.1, the mass (3) Fig.2 will carry out a displacement at a distance (b), caused by the force of gravitation (G) Fig.2. The displacement of the mass will compress two springs with gases (6), connected to the axes (4) and their stems of gas springs (5) Fig.2. The moving part (piston) (8), connected to a rod (10) with the help of the axes (9) and (11), and lever (12), swivelling on the axe (13), and fixed to the mass (3), the moving part (8) towards the interior of the element will move, by reducing its volume.
The pressure of the water (P 1) on the moving part (piston) (8) of the variable-volumes element will act in the same direction, as the force of gravitation (G) on the mass fig 2.

-3-
During the movement of each element around the lower wheel, between the points © and (D) Fig.1, the mass (3) Fig.3, a displacement at a distance will carry out (b), caused by the force of gravitation (G) Fig.3. The displacement of the mass will be assisted by two springs with gas (6), connected by the axes (4) to their stems of gas springs (5). The moving part (piston) (8), connected to one rod (10) by the axes (9) and (11) and the lever (12), swivelling on axe (13), and fixed at the mass (3) Fig.3, will be moved towards the exterior of the element, by increasing its volume. The pressure of the water (P 2) on the moving part (8) of the variable-volumes element will act in the opposite direction of the gravitation force (G) on the mass (3) Fig.3.
The variable-volumes elements (7), evolving in the left part (G) Fig.1 of the device, will have turned to 180° compared to the variable-volumes elements (8) of the right dimension (D) Fig.1.
The force of pressure of the jacks (of the gas springs) (6) Fig.2, should be selected according to the weight of the masses and the depth, to maintain the masses in their positions of evolution in the left dimension, unto point (A) Fig.1. The springs with gas have the characteristic to be very compact and to develop a very constant and permanent pressure, and always in the same direction.
For argument’s sake, we will consider that the item (B) stays at a depth (H) of 3 m, and (H) the distance between the two axes (3) and (4) is equal to 10 m, the point (C) Fig.1 is at a depth of 13 meters. The pressure of the water at a 3-meter depth is close to 0.3 kg/cm² and at 13 meters is close to 1.3 kg/cm².
ΔP = P2 - P1 = 1 kg/cm²
approximately (according to the nature and of the temperature of the water).
At a 10-meter depth, to oppose the pressure of the water on the surface of the working component (piston) (8), which is equal to 400 cm², we need a force of pressure (F) Fig.3 equal or higher than 400 kg. At the depth of 3m, the pressure of the water (P1) = 0.3 kg/cm², on a surface of 400 cm², is:
0.3 * 400 = 120 kg/cm² = 120 kg
for a pressure of 400 cm² exerted on the piston, the energy will pile up into the gas springs, after choosing their force of pressure compared to the weights of the mass, with 30 kg more for each spring, considering the position of the gas spring Fig. 2. It can be changed according to the position of anchor clips of the gas springs.
During the skirting by each element of the higher wheel, between the items (A) and (B) Fig.1, the mass (3) Fig.2, will move at a distance (b), caused by the force of gravitation (G). One will consider that the weight of the mass (3) is equal to 120 kg; this weight will be found again downwards.
While passing by the lever (12) one will find on the stems (5) of jacks (6) 60 kg of pressure coming from the piston (8) and, according to the position of the combination of the jacks according to the axis (11) there will be a different force of pressure, see Fig.2.

-4-
The sum of the forces of pressure, caused by the water on the piston and by the weight of the mass we will find on the stems (5) jacks (6), is equal to 180 kg:
120 kg + 60 kg = 180 kg
The sum of the forces of pressure, caused by the water and the weight of mass will compress the two gas springs (6), which we can choose to 90 kg of the force of pressure for each spring in this example.
Considering the position of combination of the axis (4) of gas spring (6) compared to the centres of gravity (G) of the mass (3) Fig.2, we will find 90 kg (actually more than 90 kg) of pressure on the stem of each spring. The force of pressure being directed vertically to the bottom, will compress the two gas springs (6), push the moving part of the element (8) to a distance (B/2) and the mass (3) Fig.2 to the bottom, decreasing the volume of the variable-volumes element, and we will accumulate 90 kg of the force of pressure on each spring, by compressing them. The elements will preserve their volumes during their displacements to point © Fig.1.
120 kg of pressure, caused by the water between the items (A) and (B) Fig.1, at a depth of 3 m, and passing by the lever (12) Fig.2, we find 60 kg on the stems of the two springs, plus 120 kg of the mass, is equal to 180 kg of the force of push, which we have accumulated in the gas springs by compressing them, we will recover it in energy between the points (C) and (D) Fig.1.
During the displacement of each element around the lower wheel between the points (C) and (D) Fig.1, the mass (3) Fig.3 will carry out a displacement to a distance (b), caused by the force of gravitation (G), the rod (10) with the piston (8) will be moved to a distance (B/2).
The pressure of the water (P2) = 1.3 kg/cm², on a surface of 400 cm², is:
1.3 * 400 = 520 kg.
To oppose the pressure of the water on the moving element (8) Fig.3 at the 13 m depth, we lay out 180 kg of thorough of spring with gas, compresses enter the items (A) and (B), and 120 kg of weight of the mass (3) fig.3:
180 kg + 120 kg = 300 kg.
Situated in the middle of the arm of the lever (12), the rod (10) is connected to the axis (11), so the force (F) will be multiplied by two:
F = 300 kg * 2 = 600 kg (Fig.3)
We must lay out 520 kg of pressure to counter the force, caused by the pressure of the water at 13 m depth and the 80 kg left, to overcome frictions of the gas springs (6), of the moving element (piston) (8) and of the axes (9) and (11) Fig.3. The run (B/2) of the rod (11) Fig.3 = 25 cm, overrates it piston = with 400 cm², so the volume of the water equalizes with:
V = 25 * 400 = 10000 Cm3 = 10 litters.
the difference of volumes between the variable-volumes elements (7) and (8) Fig.1 is of:
10 * 11 = 110 litters.
Considering the elements in their state of change and their volumes, during their displacement between the

-5-
items (A) and (B), and the points (C) and (D), we consider, that ∆V (volume) between the elements (7) and (8) Fig.1 is equal to 100 litters. Thus ∆F is equal to 100 kg of the force of the Archimedes push. The difference (∆F) enter the force Archimedes (F 1) and (F2) of two dimensions of the device, is equal to the force of pressure of Archimedes, which will draw the chain in the direction indicated on the diagram by arrows (9) and the rotation of the wheels (1) and (2) Fig.1.
To increase the difference in volume (∆F) and the power of the device, it is necessary to increase the weights of the masses, the volume of the variable-volumes elements and the forces of the gas springs. The free space containing air inside the elements, the length of their lever arms, the dimensions of the axes, the volume and the type of the elements with variable, standard volume of the wheels and their diameters, and the other parameters must be determined by mathematical calculations and by tests on a prototype.
For unrestrictive argumentÂ’s sake, Fig.4 drawings and Fig.5 illustrate another type of the variable-volumes elements, being able to be used on the device of mechanical production of energy.
Without going into details, because the drawings are enough explanatory, the principle of operation of the elements of that type is similar to the principle of the working of an internal combustion engine, but upside down. In an internal combustion engine, the push of a piston drives the rotation of a crankshaft. In the vatiable-volumed elements shown on the drawings Fig.4 and Fig.5, it is the rotation of the mass (13) around its axis (5), around the skirting of the variable elements by volume of the wheels (1) and (2), which will involve the displacement of the piston (18), and the variation of the volume of the variable-volumes elements.
The gas springs (3) will have the same function as the elements with higher exposed variable volume. The advantage - the run raises the piston. If the device turns freely, the difference of the Archimedes force ∆F between (F1) and (F2) Fig.1 will balance with frictions of the elements during their displacement in the water that will cause a stabilization speed.
To be able to produce a maximum energy and to increase the output the wheels have to turn very slowly, the frictions of the elements during their displacement in the water is proportional to the speed.
The difference between the Archimedes force (∆F) of each with the dimensions of the wheels (G) and (D), is proportional to the volume of the displaced water.
The mechanical device of production of energy, immersed vertically, using the force of gravitation, and the Archimedes force for its operation, according to this invention is particularly meant to produce an ecologically clean production of mechanical energy, so that anybody can easily transformed into electric power.

SUMMARY
A mechanical device of production of energy immersed vertically, using the force of gravitation, and the Archimedes force for its operation.
This invention relates to a device allowing the mechanical production of energy, using the variable-volumes elements by the gravitation and the Archimedes force for its operation. Variable-volumes elements will change their volumes according to position of the masses, in their inner parts.
They are made up of two wheels (1) and (2) and of the variable-volumes elements Fig.1, which are immersed and fixed with the links of a chain (8), producing the difference (∆F) between the Archimedes forces (F 1) and (F 2) of the two dimensions of the device fig 1, which will draw the chain in the direction indicated on the diagram by arrows (9) and the rotation of the wheels (1) and (2) Fig.1. The whole device is immersed vertically.
The change of volumes of the elements will take place according to the position of the masses inside. The masses, with the help of the gravitation, will change the volume of the elements, and the Archimedes force will produce the rotation of the wheels (1) and (2) Fig.1, according to the positions of the elements in relation to the axes of the wheels.

Diagram for the summary: Fig. 1.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

re: Who can check calculations ???

Post by Jonathan »

I seem to remember you emailed me something like this, but unfortunatly the gas springs make it scompliced enough that I don't think I can come to the correct conclusion either way. All I know about such bouyancy engines is that just about every explaination as to why they don't work is that the water has higher pressure at the bottom than the top. If you can prove that this doesn't hurt, or possibly helps, the machine, then you've probably got something [or made a mistake :)].
I came up with a device which sounds vaguely similar, but because of my lack of experience with bouancy calculations, I doubt it works.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Mikhail

Re: Jonathan.

Post by Mikhail »

They is are not amoerisseurs, but has gas springs (force = const.).
Gaz springs(gaz cylinders, whit under pressure are filled with nitrogen) are used in the device. By the principe of operation, which are identical to the components, which are used in automobiles to open and support a back door.
The gas springs are compressed enter points A and B, returning their energy between the point C and D, to counter the pressures of in-depth water, and also there is the weight of the mass, it which acts in the same direction.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I didn't totally understand that because one of the words didn't translate, but I think I see what you mean.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Patrick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Patrick »

Calculations???
By my calculations, I can power a city for a year from the energy contained within a small block of wood.
Calculations mean nothing; why don't you build it and see what happens.
Mikhail

Re: re: Who can check calculations ???

Post by Mikhail »

Patrick wrote:Calculations???
By my calculations, I can power a city for a year from the energy contained within a small block of wood.
Calculations mean nothing; why don't you build it and see what happens.
I not of financial means.
Mikhail

Re: re: Who can check calculations ???

Post by Mikhail »

Number of publication:
FR2830575
principal Classification CIB:
F03B-017/04
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

last minute consideratons

Post by epistemologicide »

before some one considers time and finacial means to this project can any one including mikhail address any of these questions

is there a way to counter the large weights which hang from the capsules which looks like they do not provide the torque that collapses and expands the capsules?. They provide an artificial ground within the device, relative to which the capsules are turned. It is because of this that the energy needed to collapse and expand the capsules comes not from the hanging weights, but from the rotation of the device, which is forcing the capsules to change orientation relative to the artifical ground.

i have a few others but would like feed back on these thus far if any one is able..
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

What do you mean by 'counter'?
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by epistemologicide »

any way of making the device apppear or able to power a load

counter meaning 'fix'