perpetual rollong wheel

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

perpetual rollong wheel

Post by to.late »

The link at the end is to what was posted in overunity.com after I read in Alexioco's forum that AB Hammer was building such a wheel in his shop.
I do believe it to be this wheel he was building.
It could be he realized that the wheel being of such simple design should work but couldn't. It is possible that this convinced him that ppm's are not possible. Of course, a wheel that has an over balance will require work to be performed to move the over balanced weight back to it's original position. A natural balancing act if you will.
To wit, any momentum generated by a weight will require an equal amount of work plus that which would account for friction to move it back the same distance it was moved. Basic physics states there will be a net loss every time a weight moves.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topi ... 0#msg95792

work in this instance is defined as mgd. That is to say mass times the g-force or inertia acting on the weight times the distance it needs to move.

Simply put people, NoT PoSSiBle. And hope you all have fun debunking this :-) Of course, since none of you will be able to build a working wheel because it is not possible, it will not be able to be discredited.

edited to add; as AB Hammer posted to Jacob Alex who had a similar design, when the extended arm comes into contact with the ground, it acts as a brake. How would he have known that if he did not build it ?
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: perpetual rollong wheel

Post by AB Hammer »

The link at the end is to what was posted in overunity.com after I read in Alexioco's forum that AB Hammer was building such a wheel in his shop.
I do believe it to be this wheel he was building.
It could be he realized that the wheel being of such simple design should work but couldn't. It is possible that this convinced him that ppm's are not possible. Of course, a wheel that has an over balance will require work to be performed to move the over balanced weight back to it's original position. A natural balancing act if you will.
To wit, any momentum generated by a weight will require an equal amount of work plus that which would account for friction to move it back the same distance it was moved. Basic physics states there will be a net loss every time a weight moves.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topi ... 0#msg95792

work in this instance is defined as mgd. That is to say mass times the g-force or inertia acting on the weight times the distance it needs to move.

Simply put people, NoT PoSSiBle. And hope you all have fun debunking this :-) Of course, since none of you will be able to build a working wheel because it is not possible, it will not be able to be discredited.

edited to add; as AB Hammer posted to Jacob Alex who had a similar design, when the extended arm comes into contact with the ground, it acts as a brake. How would he have known that if he did not build it ?
Spam from an internet stalker again? Why are you so obsessed with me? Leave me alone!!
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
nneba
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nneba »

to.late,

This forum is for those of us who take this subject seriously, it is not an internet dating site, if you are interested in "hooking up" with someone then you sould contact iamneo, I dont think that abhammer is your type.

:)
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

Dear nneba,
Don't loose your time. It's an old story. See the topics of April 2010, you will find who he is.
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
nneba
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by nneba »

Indeed,

But you must admit that the wingnuts do add an element of excitement to the site.
path_finder
Addict
Addict

Post by path_finder »

only a lost of time and energy
I cannot imagine why nobody though on this before, including myself? It is so simple!...
to.late
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: perpetual rollong wheel

Post by to.late »

nneba wrote:to.late,

This forum is for those of us who take this subject seriously, it is not an internet dating site, if you are interested in "hooking up" with someone then you sould contact iamneo, I dont think that abhammer is your type.

:)
I do need to disagree with you about the subject of ppm being taken seriously.
If you look at your response and all others, not one person mentioned anything having to do with the science or engineering I referred to.
Instead, the only thing mentioned were references to what is thought of me personally.
In overunity.com, I did make this same post that specifies reasons why engineering and science do not support such attempts. This is something both rlortie and AB Hammer have read.
As such, I would have to wonder why they consider my attempts at openly working to violate accepted concepts in engineering and science as something that demonstrates my ignorance.
I do believe this is why I have quit working on and have lost interest in such things.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

to.late wrote:I do believe this is why I have quit working on and have lost interest in such things.
You clearly have a personal beef with rlortie and abhammer. Whether or not this beef has merit is beyond my capacity to be interested. However, if you have "quit working on" and have "lost interest in" this subject then why are you bothering to spend time here?

Rather than trying to right perceived wrongs, or whatever it is you're attempting to do here, you might seriously consider moving on to more interesting pastures. Life's too short!