ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by James.Lindgaard »

Alan,
Why did your wife post without saying her name ?

I only have one sign in name and that is this one.

Show the e-mail I sent your wife.

I was banned from this forum because of rlortie for harassing me when posting with other memebrs.

The posts are still there. I believe he said because he had allowed foreign nationals into his home, he could ridiclule me for my English even if it were my 2nd language.
Of course, half my family is non English speaking. Que sera, sera.
Then again, they are not Americans.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

And Alan, as you said, cancer treatment is only playing the sympathy card.
This means everybody in this forum that supports you disregards cancer as a serious illness.
Hear that Sscott ? It is what you support as well as anyone else that has supported Alan's attacks on me.
An excuse ? There is none. To believe there is one would require stupidity on someone esle's'part, like you guys don't have a clue about
anything. Goes against understanding anything like the behaviors discussed in this forum.
I am sorry i have survived. It has not been worth the bullshit.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Years of charitable support for cancer research now in question :D
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Ovyyus,
You are right.
just because my mother died from the same cancer 4 years earlier is no reason for concern. Nor was it reeason for concern when she had breast cancer.
Your build gruop once again shows why Scott is an idiot. supporting ignorance is what it is.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

ovyyus wrote:Years of charitable support for cancer research now in question :D
ment mi
BTW, since you are an addict, treatment be an option.
just sayin
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

A funny thing happened on the way to the forum!

I was browsing through 'Memberlist' to recall when P-Motion first signed on, the name is no longer listed. I then went back over five years in General Discussion and Community Buzz. No threads authored by P-Motion to be found.

Cannot find where Alan claims that his red dot count is dropping as I cannot find the name on any threads? Either I am lazy or Scott has done a little house cleaning.

And yes I am responsible for starting all this. I told P-motion in a polite manner that his design would not work. Guess he took it kind of personal as it has been nothing but living hell here and at Over-unity ever sense.

I am pleased that this is in the fraud section as it is going to turn into the longest running soap opera ever presented. I cannot recall exactly when it started but I believe this is its fourth year running.

By the way fellows, you have to treat me nice, and tell me my designs are winners. I do not have cancer, just a bum ticker; Oh woe is me! :-)

Ralph
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

One other thing, Ovyyus does not like me anymore, My computer crashed some time back an he took back my desk top picture of Bessler. I believe it is because I opened my home as a foster parent for foreign exchange students. Or my great, great, great Grandparents migrated from France. Me, I am a purebred Organism, my parents and I were born in Oregon. WE are shunned and called 'Webfoots' as it rains here a lot. Forum members do not like and avoid me because they think I am an Organism that has caught penicillin.

Question; should I get my wife involved in this too?

Enough Dribble, I have to compose tomorrows script!

Ralph
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

This is not opinion, I know this from personal experience:
The best way to get rid of disruptive, agitating malcontents is for everyone to stop acknowledging their presence, no matter what they do or say. Whether the craving is for attention or sympathy, they eventually feel neglected and seek fulfillment elsewhere. It works every time.
Ralph wrote:A) I was browsing through 'Memberlist' to recall when P-Motion first signed on, the name is no longer listed.
B) And yes I am responsible for starting all this.
A) 01 Oct 2007 -- Memberlist listing is here, scroll to beginning of "P"s. (as I write this, it's #871) - P-Motion profile is here.
B) Sorry, not going to blame you, Ralph. It's way too late to point fingers now :D
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Mark,

?????; No. 871 in my member list belongs to a 'P.T.' 14 June 2006 last visit July 2006 total posts 13. Definitely not P-Motion.

He is not showing up on my PC probably because the AKA is on my 'Ignore' list.

Yup! that's the answer, I just checked my ignore list and he is there. Alan is right, he has reduced his own red dot count down to one.

We can either ignore him or continue to openly degrade him without responding to him.

New conspiracy; James Lindgaard is not the dummy he portrays. He is a Harvard graduate retained by the big three oil companies to disrupt and stagnate forums seeking new renewable forms of energy. :-)

Ralph
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Mark wrote:This is not opinion, I know this from personal experience:
The best way to get rid of disruptive, agitating malcontents is for everyone to stop acknowledging their presence, no matter what they do or say. Whether the craving is for attention or sympathy, they eventually feel neglected and seek fulfillment elsewhere. It works every time.
Ralph wrote:A) I was browsing through 'Memberlist' to recall when P-Motion first signed on, the name is no longer listed.
B) And yes I am responsible for starting all this.
A) 01 Oct 2007 -- Memberlist listing is here, scroll to beginning of "P"s. (as I write this, it's #871) - P-Motion profile is here.
B) Sorry, not going to blame you, Ralph. It's way too late to point fingers now :D
Mark,
Quick question. Who started this thread ? It wasn't me. I was discussing a build I was buying new tools for. Not sure how spending over a hundred dollars to build a demonstration would make me a malcontent unless it makes self proclaimed know it alls look bad. And that it does.
They're being out done by someone with out a shop. That's gotta hurt their pride.
In reality, this thread is nothing but slander and something that could result in legal action if I decide to do so. It would not be the first time people have been sued for attacking someone on-line. A word to the wise.
And Scott knowing this and allowing it can be considered a part of it for allowing it. And just think, your comments just made you as guilty as everybody else.
scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

rlortie wrote:I was browsing through 'Memberlist' to recall when P-Motion first signed on, the name is no longer listed. I then went back over five years in General Discussion and Community Buzz. No threads authored by P-Motion to be found.

Cannot find where Alan claims that his red dot count is dropping as I cannot find the name on any threads? Either I am lazy or Scott has done a little house cleaning.
Not sure what you mean Ralph, when I search for all posts by P-Motion I get 148 hits: http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/searc ... r=P-Motion
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Scott,
What they fail to consider is if someone has spent a lot of time developing an idea, they can expect it to take time to catch up. And when previous idea's have failed, no reason to keep mentioning them.
But it seems about all they can do is rehash old ideas that have fallen by the wayside. I guess that is where we will never get along. I can stay focused in the present and this allows me to consider new ideas on their own merit.
After all, if their ideas are not worth discussing, then why beat down on someone who is openly working ? It is about ego's as one person put it. They were right. After all, when is the last time Ralph or Alan openly posted an idea they were going to build ? Care to show me ? If not, you guys are weak.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

James.Lindgaard in three of his incarnations posted wheels.

James.Lindgaard
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=1955 =0

P-Motion
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=1115 =maybe 3, it is hard to tell

as to.late
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/download.php?u=1707 =2, 1 was someone elses.

Add all the wheel complete wheel designs up. Not the parts only. =5

James.Lindgaard has a long way to go to catch up to my post.

He will tell us more of how great he is and how bad we are. FDROLMAO
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Alan,
This is all you did in overunity.com. A lot of posts only saying shit like this.
Tells me you have nothing better to do. Why are you threatened by me ?
Why Stefan deleted my account. Maybe you should get a life ? After all, if attacking me is all you have to do, pretty much says you don't have one.
James.Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

@All,
This is the reason alan has always attacked me. This person asked for an idea based on the Bessler 2 and I suggested one tohim with math.
Me and Alan got invited to a private forum and he was discussing a self rolling wheel he was planning n patent as he liked it's potential.
I posted the idea in overunity.com and he has attacked me ever since. And for the wheel he was building he has refused to show to prove it is not the same one.
He claims I posted a Bessler 2 design which I did not. The design I posted used a flywheel at the axle location. Alan likes thos concepts. And the arms had more movement towards or away from center, not radially like the B2. Talk about twisting words. And this is why he has always said I use different names. On youtube, i have no need to use the same one as in on over unity forum. Who is he, the gestapo or just soemone wanting to know who he is stealing from so he won't get caught.
Yep, his retirmenet means more to him than his credibilty. After all, if he gets an idea worth money, you'd probably never hear from him again.
And Alan, you know what I say is true. But if they want to support a thief because they don't know much more than you, good for them. But I do have better things to do.

Are you trying to rip off the design I posted/gave to Wheatboarder ? Word does get around. After I heard about it, I reposted the design idea. Just for you. After all, you can't patent someone else's idea.
wh0wants2kn0w 3 years ago
ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock UserLOL I didn't reconize the name at first. No it is nothing like what your are showing, and the first person that I know of that posted that wheel is Scott Hall and it didn't work for him either. Talk to me back on the forum and you will learn allot. But I don't always respond quick. For I am a very busy man building armour recreations.
ABthehammer 3 years ago
But you can read, right ?
wh0wants2kn0w 3 years ago
Nice work, you should try the next toy. There are much better concepts as this one. Start with a torsion pendulum :-)

Oh, and ignore the naysayer propaganda, they are all into oil.

are we not guys? ah? lol
gabydewilde 3 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=7PW_LA16xYk