ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

justsomeone wrote:I wish Scott would remove the cancer from Besslerwheel.com
Point taken. I've done what I can do.
Thanks for visiting BesslerWheel.com

"Liberty is the Mother, not the Daughter of Order."
- Pierre Proudhon, 1881

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
- Michel de Montaigne, 1559

"So easy it seemed, once found, which yet unfound most would have thought impossible!"
- John Milton, 1667
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ........ »

Scott,
If you read the last post I made in bessler's proof?, pretty much how Bessler did it.
Doubt I will build it. Don't have a place to work. I've been using rotary tools. Can only do so much.
Anymore, doubt a working Bessler wheel would make anyone happy. Just read what Alan said when he posted as his wife, how can he talk about his wheel if Bessler's is demonstrated ?
I did leave one detail out of what I posted. This way, if someone remebers the clues that were posted about that specific thought, they can complete it and make a working wheel.
And since they'll figure it out, means they can take credit for figuring it out while leaving me out of it.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by AB Hammer »

James Lindgaard is posting fraudulently on my youtube and who knows where else. For example here is what he posted on one of my youtube videos minus my street address that I erased for obvious reasons. It is now gone from my comment section of my video for it has been reported to youtube for harassment.

The SOB is fraudulently saying he is building my wheels for me. This seems to be his new twist in his plans. But plans for what? Credit Theft?
Attachments
reportedtoYouTube.PNG
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer wrote:James.Lindgaard

1. Have you got more than one sign in name? Yes several !!!!! "against the rules"

2. Is 75% plus of your post say something bad or misleading about me in them? Sure looks that way

3. You send personal message to my wife telling her how big of a mistake being married to me in a very bad way? YES!!!!!!!

4. You have been banned from this forum but you keep coming back under different names? YES!!!!!

5. I almost forgot. You use the sympathy card with cancer as a shield to try to prove a victim when you are nothing of the sort. In the same way someone says you cant hit a man in glasses after you hit them in the nose as you put on your glasses.

Ovyyus, corrected me on on deletion issue and I thank him for it. For my anger got the better of me. Then he gave me some good advice and that is what I am doing.

SO!! Good Buy! James Lindgaard Good Buy!.
AB Hammer,
Where is the falsehood ? Saying I was using cancer as a means to get sympathy ? That's cold. And AB Hammer, I don't consider you credible. I do not care for your opinion. You have bullied me far too much.
I am still waiting for you to show something. But as you say, in this "game", you can make any claim you want. Unfortunately, my building is not a game but is actual work.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer wrote:James Lindgaard is posting fraudulently on my youtube and who knows where else. For example here is what he posted on one of my youtube videos minus my street address that I erased for obvious reasons. It is now gone from my comment section of my video for it has been reported to youtube for harassment.

The SOB is fraudulently saying he is building my wheels for me. This seems to be his new twist in his plans. But plans for what? Credit Theft?
AB Hammer,
There are possibly posts of yours still at overunity.com where you said that you would teach me how to build your wheel. Stephen didn't delete all of the posts that would make you look bad.

Here is one. What are you saying ?
"Now as for your attempt at MT125. I hope you have a lot of fun with your build. Don't hold your breath on it running for it holds the same problem and over 99% of wheels built. What a good builder should be looking into is that less than 1% of possibilities, but there are still lessons to learn in the 99% of designs. "

What is the same problem that 99% of wheels have ? You don't say. And it can work. Yet you are considered credible for making a vague statement. You did keep it nice and clean which makes you seem like a nice person but you offered no advice when you made it seem like you were actually being helpful.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:
AB Hammer wrote:James.Lindgaard

1. Have you got more than one sign in name? Yes several !!!!! "against the rules"

2. Is 75% plus of your post say something bad or misleading about me in them? Sure looks that way

3. You send personal message to my wife telling her how big of a mistake being married to me in a very bad way? YES!!!!!!!

4. You have been banned from this forum but you keep coming back under different names? YES!!!!!

5. I almost forgot. You use the sympathy card with cancer as a shield to try to prove a victim when you are nothing of the sort. In the same way someone says you cant hit a man in glasses after you hit them in the nose as you put on your glasses.

Ovyyus, corrected me on on deletion issue and I thank him for it. For my anger got the better of me. Then he gave me some good advice and that is what I am doing.

SO!! Good Buy! James Lindgaard Good Buy!.
AB Hammer,
Where is the falsehood ? Saying I was using cancer as a means to get sympathy ? That's cold. And AB Hammer, I don't consider you credible. I do not care for your opinion. You have bullied me far too much.
I am still waiting for you to show something. But as you say, in this "game", you can make any claim you want. Unfortunately, my building is not a game but is actual work.
Not worth responding to but to make sure what Jim L doesn't change his post as he has done all to often. That is one reason of several why he was banned from the Museumofhoaxes forum.
Last edited by AB Hammer on Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:
AB Hammer wrote:James Lindgaard is posting fraudulently on my youtube and who knows where else. For example here is what he posted on one of my youtube videos minus my street address that I erased for obvious reasons. It is now gone from my comment section of my video for it has been reported to youtube for harassment.

AB Hammer,
There are possibly posts of yours still at overunity.com where you said that you would teach me how to build your wheel. Stephen didn't delete all of the posts that would make you look bad.

Here is one. What are you saying ?
"Now as for your attempt at MT125. I hope you have a lot of fun with your build. Don't hold your breath on it running for it holds the same problem and over 99% of wheels built. What a good builder should be looking into is that less than 1% of possibilities, but there are still lessons to learn in the 99% of designs. "

What is the same problem that 99% of wheels have ? You don't say. And it can work. Yet you are considered credible for making a vague statement. You did keep it nice and clean which makes you seem like a nice person but you offered no advice when you made it seem like you were actually being helpful.
Here you are asking a good question. The 99% problem is falling weights without a proper reset that requires less energy to do so. Most of us take that as common knowledge.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
It is common knowledge. What you failed to do is to give an example of what a proper reset is. Until then, you are doing nothing more than making vague statements.
This is an example of why we do not get along. I am doing actual work. Anyone can see how my work (engineering) has improved.
You should have been an attorney or legal assisyant, you could have made a good living at it.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,
It is common knowledge. What you failed to do is to give an example of what a proper reset is. Until then, you are doing nothing more than making vague statements.
This is an example of why we do not get along. I am doing actual work. Anyone can see how my work (engineering) has improved.
You should have been an attorney or legal assisyant, you could have made a good living at it.
No lingdgaard, I am successful of not being bullied to letting how a proper reset is. That info could damage my patent work. So be patient.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
According to your post in museum of hoaxes, I have been. It's been 8 years.
I see you are learning from me. You say I am trying to bully you when I ask a question. When you bully me, it is by disrupting my thread and keeping other people from being willing to work with me.
As you daid, in here, my medical issues have no meaning. They do unless someone is an asshole.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

According to your post in museum of hoaxes, I have been. It's been 8 years.
I see you are learning from me. You say I am trying to bully you when I ask a question. When you bully me, it is by disrupting my thread and keeping other people from being willing to work with me.
As you daid, in here, my medical issues have no meaning. They do unless someone is an asshole.
LMFAO learning from you? Sorry but I can't stop LAUGHING!!

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
Anyone can read your post. I had cancer and the turmoil in my thread was started by you. I had cancer and was building.
reply 183 shows what I am building. Reply 189 you say you are being stabbed in the back. And in reply 189 you say we used to talk. Which is it ?
Yep, even if I have cancer, we need to talk about you and in reply 183, everyone can see what I was working on. At no time did you discuss anything other than you. Yet people support you. I don't get that part.

http://overunity.com/6900/my-current-bu ... 1wRxNIrKzc

edited to add; AB Hammer, I have saved every page of that thread. This way if Stefan deletes it for you, then when you say it proves I did something wrong, I will have your posts which shows you trying to dominate me when I had cancer and I was building.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Anyone can read your post. I had cancer and the turmoil in my thread was started by you. I had cancer and was building.
reply 183 shows what I am building. Reply 189 you say you are being stabbed in the back. And in reply 189 you say we used to talk. Which is it ?
Yep, even if I have cancer, we need to talk about you and in reply 183, everyone can see what I was working on. At no time did you discuss anything other than you. Yet people support you. I don't get that part.

http://overunity.com/6900/my-current-bu ... 1wRxNIrKzc

edited to add; AB Hammer, I have saved every page of that thread. This way if Stefan deletes it for you, then when you say it proves I did something wrong, I will have your posts which shows you trying to dominate me when I had cancer and I was building.
LMAO Jim L
You are the only one who has had strings deleted for example, P-motion strings deleted and I was surprised Stefan did it for you had stated a lot of slander on those strings.

You stated now in bold in the quote (even if I have cancer). Are you saying you have been lying about having cancer for the last 7 years?

To all
Here is a statement that James Lindgaard calls attacking him for his cancer. It is on the same string as above Page 8 Reply #107 Here is my statement.
Jim
Stop the self pity thing! You have it in you to beet this sickness. Self pity causes people to quit fighting, and if you do, the sickness will win. So stop the self pity. Build your wheel and prove me wrong.
It only took nearly another 6 years to build a wheel.

The ultimate fraud string I started for Lindgaards BS and all the sign-ins of forums breaking the rules over and over. I guess a tiger can't change his stripes after all.

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
You are sick. The image is the medical problem which should require me to have a colostomy very soon. My colon has stopped working because of the damage that treatment for cancer has caused me. And you find no problem in attacking me for working through this ? You are still doing it, you can't quit can you ?
As for building a wheel, where is yours ? No one has built one since Bessler for that matter.

edited to add; if anyone misses it, 5 weeks of radiation therapy caused the abdominal in front of and behind my colon to heal together. And it has been extremely painful. This should put me in the hospital for a couple of weeks with maybe 2 months recovery time. Then when I get my social security, I'll have money again and will be able to work again.
And for the fun of it, after 18 months, the nerve in my tail bone severed so it quit being painful. During that time, I walked 10 to 12 miles a day at work.
Yet I can show builds and am a fraud because I lie. Maybe AB Hammer can explain why his stepson Michael (greyone) posted that AB Hammer had his accident 6 years after he lost his job and not when he had his accident.

edited to add; AB Hammer, just got off the phone with the V.A. They told me to take an ambulance to the emergency room because I can't eat. Yet all you can say is how I harass you. You are of no interest to me. It does take work to build.
Attachments
IMG_20160613_121221_645.jpg
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

You are sick. The image is the medical problem which should require me to have a colostomy very soon. My colon has stopped working because of the damage that treatment for cancer has caused me. And you find no problem in attacking me for working through this ? You are still doing it, you can't quit can you ?
As for building a wheel, where is yours ? No one has built one since Bessler for that matter.

edited to add; if anyone misses it, 5 weeks of radiation therapy caused the abdominal in front of and behind my colon to heal together. And it has been extremely painful. This should put me in the hospital for a couple of weeks with maybe 2 months recovery time. Then when I get my social security, I'll have money again and will be able to work again.
And for the fun of it, after 18 months, the nerve in my tail bone severed so it quit being painful. During that time, I walked 10 to 12 miles a day at work.
Yet I can show builds and am a fraud because I lie. Maybe AB Hammer can explain why his stepson Michael (greyone) posted that AB Hammer had his accident 6 years after he lost his job and not when he had his accident.

edited to add; AB Hammer, just got off the phone with the V.A. They told me to take an ambulance to the emergency room because I can't eat. Yet all you can say is how I harass you. You are of no interest to me. It does take work to build.
To anyone
Here are my yourtube videos. New ones will come soon enough.

James Lindgaard
This is just a question to ask yourself.

Have you ever considered Karma for your own problems. You being a pain in the a$$ to others?

I sure never gave you cancer, and I never wish ills on anybody. But you keep saying I attack you because you have cancer. This alone make you a liar and deceiver for it has nothing to do with me.

Walking 10 to 12 miles to work? 3 to 4 hours walking to work then walking home is very hard to believe. Most would have used a bicycle.

Note! James Lindgaard got his personal forum deleted for breaking the rules.

Alan