hectors wheel idea

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

hectors wheel idea

Post by epistemologicide »

ow boy here we go again..

OK Gravity Wheels are oriented to rotate top East bottom west ..

The simplest working design is swiveling arms that are stop at 90Deg
and retract at 90deg

as they go up they are retracted as they go DOWN a MAGNET asist in
EXTENDING them toward the outside and hit a PEG that mantains them at 90DEg in extended position this causes the weight of the Wheel to increase at that side .. making it rotate ..

OK speed is 33 RPM so you NEED a big WhEEL as Energy obtained is
less than a good windmill I am against its use because it SLOWS earth rotation ,,, as any device using Coreolis or gravity pendulum does , Remember OU & free energy comes from "transformation" gravity Wheels are just kinetomatic transformers ...

Its more A Neutonian Masturbation , he did not understood coreolis
force and centrifugal verctor redirection ! LOL

Hector :)
coylo

re: hectors wheel idea

Post by coylo »

Its more A Neutonian Masturbation
You never cease to amaze me Epi.
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

That Hector really is nuts, to extract energy from the earth's rotation would require it to rotate the other way, and in that case you wouldn't need arms, just a huge heavy wheel (and it would rotate only once a day, not every 2 secs). As coylo noted, that last part didn't make any sense either (what I did understand of it was wrong, see NeWton's first law).
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
Kirk
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: hectors wheel idea

Post by Kirk »

Jonathan wrote: just a huge heavy wheel (and it would rotate only once a day, not every 2 secs).
Yes, but it doesn't have to make a revolution to extract energy. You can extract energy each time you turn it 180 so that apparent direction of rotation changes. The amount of rotation required would be less than a degree on a large wheel, say a 40 ft diameter one.
Not knowing is not the problem. It is the knowing of what just isn't so.

It is our responsibilities, not ourselves,that we should take seriously.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

can some one make a drawing of the design he proposes please.

how the hell can he have
as they go up they are retracted as they go DOWN a MAGNET asist in
EXTENDING them toward the outside and hit a PEG that mantains them at 90DEg in extended position this causes the weight of the Wheel to increase at that side .. making it rotate ..
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

As I understood it, it sounds like an Arabian wheel with magnetic assist (doesn't work).
EDIT PS the marks indicate the north sides of the magnets. There are of course versions that have magnets outside, and have the weights just be iron (but they don't lift at the bottom as this does).
Attachments
Hector'sWheel.JPG
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

well i have sent hector a message to see if we got it right, how does this look to every one else?
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: hectors wheel idea

coylo wrote:
Its more A Neutonian Masturbation
You never cease to amaze me Epi.
ha! they are hectors words man not mine, lol, have you seen the post by me, quantum pendulum from a nut case? thats him too
hector is one manical 'human'
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

The pegs are missing (though implied), but otherwise I think that is what he meant.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

time for a re draw i think this is the response i got from hector...

Exact but ARMS must be SHORTER near 1/8 of shown and 10 times more in number, point of WEIGHT rest must be at same center than 90 deg angle hinge ... (center of mass)

If done right it will work but I DONT promote this as it STEALS power
from EARTH rotation..

Hector
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Eighty arms is ridiculus! And these parts doesn't make any sense:
"point of WEIGHT rest must be at same center than 90 deg angle hinge ... (center of mass)", "If done right it will work but I DONT promote this as it STEALS power from EARTH rotation.."
I think he means that the weight should exert itself at the hinge at all times, but given the way that the arms extend and retract, that isn't possible. And I don't see any connection between the movement of the arms and the possible ways to power it by the earth's movement.
EDIT
The geometry he describes doesn't allow any arm to retract individually, it will end up pushing one of the other arms inward with it.
epistemologicide
Aficionado
Aficionado

dam so what about having short lengths and longer ones? your sure its 90!! i can picture what he is describing, but thats not the first time, hector is cryptic, he is like a dislexic cane toad that speaks in code..like another member on this board some where..
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

I can't tell what you mean. You said 90, are you refering to the 80 arms? There are 8 arms in my drawing, and he said ten times as many. The length and the number of the arms doesn't matter, this device will never work and Hector is clearly nuts (this is accurate: "he is like a dislexic cane toad that speaks in code").