Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual motion machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual

Post by Aman »

ovyyus wrote:Another compressed air powered gravity wheel.

This is the same scam http://www.fuellesspower.com/6_Gravity2.htm
Hey,I don't care of that kind of scams,mine is not a scam.
I was going to purchase the plan from this website for my interests.My father did not allowed me because according to him,it was a scam.
The rotating wheel on
http://www.fuellesspower.com/6_Gravity2.htm
shows that it cannot work and it is a scam.I am glad that I have not wasted money to buy those plans as suggested by my father.
Science is the king,commerce and MBA are servants of mankind.True Gravity-magnetic powered engines are possible but they cannot be against 3 basic laws of thermodynamics and newton's laws of motion.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual mot

Post by ovyyus »

Aman wrote:...mine is not a scam.
Really? It seems like a scam.

Anyone can build a gravity driven (overbalanced) wheel that contains weights lifted by some applied energy source such as compressed air, fuel, etc. Being deceptive about the energy source is a scam. All in the name of 'commerce', eh? :D
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Any technical Questions?
Last edited by Aman on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual

Post by Aman »

ovyyus wrote:
Aman wrote:...mine is not a scam.
Really? It seems like a scam.

Anyone can build a gravity driven (overbalanced) wheel that contains weights lifted by some applied energy source such as compressed air, fuel, etc. Being deceptive about the energy source is a scam. All in the name of 'commerce', eh? :D
Oyeh,Ovyyus,

Have you noticed the Pusher rods in the diagram of my 1-2 years back Old design,have you understood the diagram on VW's innovation innitiative.

That was my old design,the new design is very much different in which Precompressed gas is not used.The name of the new technology is given as
G-PIKPT and old technology design name was AWCG.
The working isn't that simple.It uses complex principles.

Have you noticed that the precompressed gas is send to spring loaded connecting rod instead of inside the piston in the old design which uses precompressed air?

Do you know what is flywheel and how does it work?

The design is not so simple,it's a.bit complex.

If you think it's scam,tell me what is the function of pusher rod.

Tell me why the precompressed air is feed to Spring loaded connecting rod.

Tell me why generator position is offset to other shaft unconventionally.

Tell me why electronic Control unit is used.

Do you know what is flywheel and how does it work?

First answer my question and then tell why my post is a scam.

it's not that easy.Its out of box innovative thinking.And yes,I am not going to leak out more details about my old design.Some aspects of old design are carried on in new design.
If you think that anybody /common man is smart enough to think about this Questions ,then tell me that post is scam.

I don't think that you can answer this question.You can't think out of box.
Science is the king,commerce and MBA are servants of mankind.True Gravity-magnetic powered engines are possible but they cannot be against 3 basic laws of thermodynamics and newton's laws of motion.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

"Maxwell's Demon"?
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Also see,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59145126@N07/6854088744/

for another example for knowing how my engine can work.
This example will definately proove my engine works.Although I assume basket ball net to be elastic,this is a correct example to proove the concept
Also combine the old Flickr post for knowing more:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59145126@N ... hotostream
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

a-man,

I am afraid that you have already said too much. I shouldn't tell you this (because it is highly classified), but there is a group of secret scientists that have taken your miraculous discovery and are on their way to the patent office right now with a working machine based on your principles of impulse-energy, impulse-potential-energy, kinetic-impulsive-energy, and the additional component to the Gravity force that you discovered.

They already have a working machine, deep under a mountain, and it is tied into the electric grid as we speak.

a-man, You are a genius, but you should never have showed the world your miraculous discovery, because now you will never get the credit that you deserve. So sorry for your loss.

This message will self destruct in 5 impulse-seconds.
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Aman,

It might be helpful if you would take the time to create better quality drawings.

Even with your descriptions, I find it very difficult to follow your line of thinking given the quality of your drawings.

In that you are using an Ipad, I recommend going to the Itunes Store and downloading the free computer aided design program, AutoCad WS for Ipad.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/autocad- ... 49734?mt=8
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Thanks,
This scientists have to make a proper device by applying the analogous principle I discovered.Right,I should not have leaked out details about my old engine.Any way,the old engine could have to deal with stress,fatique,etc which I have eliminated in new engine.Thanks that I have not leaked the exact detailed design of my new engine to the public,otherwise they would have patented directly.
yes,I should not have spoken so much.Yes,I will download AutoCad Ws for Quality sketches,that's better actually.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

I Was confussed with impulsive energy but now that confussion is solved.I came to know that my engine works due to Weight resistance of shaft.

This is Example showing how Gravity energy is used as fuel in my engine.:::

Refer figure on::::

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59145126@N07/6862280754/

As you can see,
Compared to case 1),resistance is less in case 2),but advantage of case 1) is production of power output,due to resistance build up.In both cases,weight applied will bring the central rod down.

What is interesting here(case1) is the rod through which the weight acted on the shaft in the centre falls on the floor even with the shaft length extension both side of the weight focus/aim.When you don’t have a big extended shaft(case 2),you have little resistance.

You can notice here,irrespective of length of shaft(upto a certain limit)(small or big),the rod with weight in the centre falls down.
This shows that resistance can be overcomed by gravity even by shaft extension at both sides of weight focus till certain limit and in this process,although the speed of the rod falling decreases by a few nano seconds converts gravity to electricity.Its something like blocking an easy path a bit to allow for a difficult/lengthy path a bit. you notice here,
the amount of rotation of each wheel irrespective of speed is same in case 1 and case 2 ,and this shows how more energy can be extracted.
This phenomeneon that occurs regularly in nature is converted by me into a proper mechanism.
Offcoarse energy required to lift up the heavy ball will be recovered from one wheel in case 1) and the output energy will be taken out through another wheel (case1).

That was just an Very similar analogy,actual engine will be a bit more different.It will also equip 4 flywheel,impulsive rods,2 Gear arrangement,etc.

The reason why I am not able to disclose the whole invention is because I am applying for a patent and it is needed to keep the invention secret from the world before patent is applied.
So I decided to explain the most basic concept I have used by this example.

What is strange is “Why nobody else pointed out about such a mechanical shaft resistance before which can be overcomed by gravitational force.�
If you still have confussion open any “mechanics of material “textbooks and study how materials and weight offer resistance.This resistance occurs due to weight of the shaft.
If the length and weight of the shaft is increased from the centre,it’s obvious that gravity has to overcome this weight (a form of resistance).
If the weight of heavy ball and falling rod is more than the shaft weight ,it’s obvious that the falling ball with rod overcomes resistance by rotating the shaft.this increases the falling time of rod by milliseconds.
Of you think G= 9.8 m/(s 2) is absolute,think again.Its not 100 percent constant and varies a very little bit.
Gravity is roughly around 9.8 m/ (s 2) and varies only a little(not much) and can be decreased a very little bit by offering resistance.
Because to overcome resistance,gravity will have to rotate the shaft,and as you know you need more more energy to rotate a heavier object of same size as that of a lighter object.
Because less gravitational torque is available to rotate the shaft,the gravity rotates the shaft a little bit slowly(9.8 m/ second square plus or minus a tiny variation).

So,what my engine does is tap the energy required to go against the resistance by the gravity.

.There is one more example which occurs in nature,but I fear,some intelligent persion here could make out what it is and patent it before I could,if I tell you that particular example that occurs in nature!

But one thing is sure,my invention works,provided it is assisted by electronic microprocessor control through control program in the same way as an electronic control unit control controls the engine valve timing in modern gasolene car engines.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Similar explanation can be simplified by another example as on

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59145126@N07/6927929850/

Here,I use example of Fluid resistance.And this analogous example is even much closer to my actual engine compared to the shaft resistance example
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Last edited by Aman on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Here two downward processes occur simultaneously:1) recovery of supplied energy to lift the red ball.
2) The conversion of Gravitational energy in to electrical usable energy due to Overcommable weight obstacle resistance by the gravitational acting for more time by slowing the downward process.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

I decided I should put it back.I had stopped working in the field due to tension and non-acceptance by skeptics.I think I must be again on track:https://flic.kr/p/KCHgvW
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

I decided I should put it back.I had stopped working in the field due to tension and non-acceptance by skeptics.I think I must be again on track: https://flic.kr/p/KCHgvW