Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual motion machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Quiet a good discussion is going on thanks!Waiting for more technical doubts(related to analogy of principle of operation as in 1st comment)
Technical/Scientific doubts related to working principle of my engine will make this discussion more interesting and usable or valuable,instead of simply creating speculations because of a bad and incorrect belief of not accepting the existence any possibility of Non-Perpectual gravity engines.Please try to read the first comment and see the Flickr webpage and understand it thoroughly and then ask good questions!
Last edited by Aman on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

murilo wrote:
Aman wrote:Thanks Jim,
Some intelligent people can make Non-Perpectual gravity engines.
but are you sure that some are Perpectual ?
Let me check it out and see!
I am surprised that some are claimed to be Perpectual because you can't make energy out of nothing!
any way I will check out and see!

"An automatic prime mover.......without using fuel....."does not mean that fuel is not used!
The fuel used is fuel available in nature:
1)May be energy available from atmosphere or atoms,because photons always compress and store energy in atoms continuously .
2) May be fuel is the impulsive potential energy component of gravity.

May be the topic mentioned is not correctly mentioned.

The correct topic that should have been written should have been:

"An automatic prime mover for generating mechanical or electrical power without using any conventional fuel or other conventionally known power sources BUt with using freely available energy from nature."
Aman,
you are kindly welcome to BW forum, where your words are also free and opportune...
... but, please be advised, here at BW gravity IS absolutely considered something!
Best!
M
PS: BTW, I'm 100% 'outside of the wardrobe' and I do work on PMs items, as can be seen at 'ideas' in first page.
Thanks Murillo.Thanks for the support.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual mot

Post by ovyyus »

Aman wrote:Waiting for more technical doubts
Some doubts aren't technical.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Oh!!!!
Ouyyus,I am Wondering what to Reply for your comment!
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Aman,

With consideration that your primary language is other that English, the placement of; Doubts-Technical in the same phrase IMO is a little counterproductive! I am not familiar with any doubts that I would consider technical.

I am however one who is full of doubt, but not necessarily in the lack of trust!
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Hi, Jim Williams,just for your interest,
I found this:

http://gravityturbine.blogspot.in/

This is a gravity turbine invention the Indian inventor claims.
He also has put up his phone no. on his website.

He has described his invention till some extent on this website,I am yet to see his idea,so don't know whether it can really work.

You may contact him through,

http://www.linkedin.com/in/nagendra
Last edited by Aman on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual

Post by Aman »

rlortie wrote:Aman,

With consideration that your primary language is other that English, the placement of; Doubts-Technical in the same phrase IMO is a little counterproductive! I am not familiar with any doubts that I would consider technical.

I am however one who is full of doubt, but not necessarily in the lack of trust!
Hi,
Please read my first comment/ description on this forum Tittled "Analogous Principle of working of my Non Perpectual gravity engine: "

And them have a look at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59145126@N07/6829601232/
Then let me know if you have any quiries!
Jim Williams
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Jim Williams »

Aman

The gravity turbine relies on a solar pump to raise the water back to a level in which it can fill buckets again.

How is this solar pump different than how the sun heats ocean water that coalesces in the clouds, falls back to earth as rain and then flows in rivers, back to the sea; with the energy available from the flowing water to be used to power turbines, such as in hydroelectric dams?

Seems to me while this invention will work, the solar pump of the invention could be used more efficiently.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Thanks Jim for information,I had not read this inventor's description ,I will read it in free time soon!
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Aman wrote:Any quiries?
No, absolutely none.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Hi,there is an exciting news!Some one has Made a Real Non-Perpectual Gravity engine intelligently by using the Weight shifting!My god Ness!Wow!My competitor's design is more compact than me and gives consistent power!I am a bit Jaelous of this!This guy don't know the meaning of "Perpectual motion machines".because even though his machine is not Perpectual,he calls it Perpectual!Please see his invention:
http://m.youtube.com...h?v=29zRKexj7XE

And

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=7VQRxeqRUL4
I was not expecting to see this!He is intelligently shifting the weight of the ball ,Unbelievable!Its so simple that I am thinking why his idea didnt cam to my mind!I am a bit Jaelous of him!

I think,this guy should have patented his invention!Such a brilliant invention,just see his video and then post commentsProof that Non-Perpectual graity engines can exist is in front of you in the You-Tube video!
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Aman

Your video links are not working. Check the address of them and re-post please.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Ok wait,try either of two,I will repost!
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Good Day Aman,

I too would like to see the video you have provided the link to and I too am unable to because the link is not working.

Side Note: I have nothing but good intentions in stating this and I realize that English may be a second language for you, but for the sake of clarity and to make your posts more readable, check your spelling of the word Perpetual you spell it with a "C" as in perpectual and it will make for easier reading if you correct yourself in this.

Again, just a friendly suggestion.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

There was enough info to reconstruct the YouTube links...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29zRKexj7XE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VQRxeqRUL4

Both videos show the same idea. The 1st link shows an animation. The 2nd link shows a monitor which shows the same animation.

This is an old concept that has been around for a long time.

Attachments
PM concept videos.
PM concept videos.
Last edited by jim_mich on Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.