Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual motion machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Sorry!
I understood what you want to convey,but since my invention concept works on all well known phenomeneons and theories and does not work on any new theory in physics,there is no doubt for me regarding the working capability of the design of my engine!
If at all I had used new Un proved theories like string quantum theories then I wouldn't have discussed my concept without confirmation.
There are 5 different Quantum string theories in physics and since all are based on different assumptions,all theories have different suggestions.

But my Non-Perpectual Engine is not based on any unproved assumptions.My invention is based on all known theories and phenomeneons we use in daily life!This proves the confirmibility of my engine!
If at all,it involved any unconfirmed new theories based on assumptions,my invention wouldn't have been considered absolutely valid.

All the laws of physics used in my engine are already validated to be true!and all those theories are used in other devices
As told previously,
There are three types of theories which can be proposed by a scientist:
1)theories based on assumptions(assumptions made with doubtable reasons):May be wrong or right:need to be experimentally verified
2) theories based on well known and well established laws:Always right
3)Hybrid of 1st and 2nd type

My engine concept is based on 2nd type!
To prove my engine concept works I have to prove that my engine works on regular laws of physics!

Since my engine is based on regular concepts of physics,there is no doubt that it works!
To check the validity of my engine,you may check the basic analogous principle of operation of my engine!And if I or you find any thing wrong in the analogous principle of my engine,then I will have to rethink over the design.But I think the principle discussed is based on the regularly used laws of physics.
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual

Post by dradford »

jim_mich wrote:Aman, so far, no one has built and displayed a perpetual motion machine that actually works, except maybe Bessler. Most all PM machines attempt to use gravity as a source for perpetual motion. Science tells us that gravity is a conservative force and thus cannot supply perpetual energy.

Apparently, plenty of people have built and displayed (to thousands of people) perpetual motion machines which work:

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3886
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual mot

Post by dradford »

Might I suggest we all start searching the following online newspaper resource:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/newspapers/

which contains:
All Digitized Newspapers 1836-1922

It seems to have used OCR to convert every page of the newspapers into searchable text. I've already found one perpetual motion device (in one minute, on the first page of results), with a clear picture and a description, here:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/ ... d-1/seq-1/

I don't think there is any need to 'reinvent the wheel', from this thread:

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3886

it appears highly likely that somebody, (singular or plural) has/have already discovered and built a working wheel in the past. All we need to do is find a sufficiently clear description, and it could be replicated. Or we may even find a clue as to the whereabouts of one of the original working wheels. I can't believe that thread died a death - there were many descriptions of working, metal wheels, which can't have just vanished, and would obviously have been worth a lot of money, whoever came into ownership of them.
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Aman wrote:Since my engine is based on regular concepts of physics,there is no doubt that it works!
What is the energy source powering your engine?
Bill_Mothershead
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Bill_Mothershead »

Thank you, dradford.

Interesting newspaper story and picture.

Such stuff always make me hunger for more.
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

Here's another newspaper story, with a picture of the machine:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/ ... d-1/seq-6/
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

Here's another one, which uses a chain which:

"the links of the chain are so made with automatic working hooks that as they move over the wheel at the top and begin to descend the hooks catch up every other link and make a double chain of it."

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/ ... d-1/seq-2/

I've seen this picture of this machine before somewhere, has anybody else seen it?

The article says that it had been witnessed "by at least a thousand people".
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

Here is an article about an alleged fraudulent perpetual motion:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/ ... -1/seq-15/

I find it hard to believe that they had a wizened old man with a long beard, imprisoned in a room above the machine, "with one hand turning the crank"...

Sounds like the tall tale of Bessler's maid...
dradford
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by dradford »

The Tuch Power Generator:

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/ ... d-1/seq-6/

You can view the pages in text format, but the OCR isn't very good, so you would have to retype a lot of it.

I am only on page 19 of the search results for "Perpetual motion", and have mainly been viewing only the articles with pictures of the machines, so there may be a lot more that I have missed. I think this is a great resource for us to search through, and who knows, an exact copy of Bessler's wheel may have been re-invented by somebody in the U.S., over a hundred years ago, and there may be an accurate picture of it in one of these newspapers.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Thanks for the contributions,I will go through,I just came from college.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

ovyyus wrote:
Aman wrote:Since my engine is based on regular concepts of physics,there is no doubt that it works!
What is the energy source powering your engine?
The fuel is 1)impulsive potential energy component of gravity stored in heavy object if you lift it to a height as well as 2)the other gravity component needed to pull a heavy object towards the earth.You spent 2nd component fully to lift up the heavy object which is again converted to power BUT the other component emerges as the main power output(product).

Ok,Let me put the initial basic equation in this form:Impulsive energy converted to electricity by special conversion technique (not disclosed here)PLUS energy to lift the heavy object up recovered PLUS little friction component A=energy given to lift piston PLUS additional potential impulsive energy stored in the heavy body when it is lifted up PLUS little friction component B!
Now,

The energy to lift the heavy object up recovered=energy given to lift the piston----eq.1)
Use eq.1) in previous equation.

Also,Resultant friction= plus or minus friction component A plus or minus friction component B.

Now,
You will get finally as:
Impulsive energy converted to electricity by special conversion technique (not disclosed here)=additional potential impulsive energy stored in the heavy body when it is lifted up PLUS Or MINUS Resultant friction
You can same equation write in other similar way as:
Impulsive energy converted to electricity by special conversion technique (not disclosed here) PLUS Or MINUS Resultant friction=additional potential impulsive energy stored in the heavy body when it is lifted up.
As you all know you can't make friction zero!Infact friction is one of the Important cause of increase in entropy.
Interestingly ,I had heard of new research about magnetic friction less bearing,but I don't know much about this frictionless magnetic bearing.
http://en.wikipedia....agnetic_bearing
http://adsabs.harvar...APS..NEF.DB003D
Even if I use these bearings,I will not be able to eliminate friction completely!

Note that the final equation satisfies all known laws of physics and proves that my engine design is not Perpectual.There are few scientist who don't know the meaning of the word "Perpectual".Very few scientists may have invented a gravity engine but called it Perpectual without knowing that their engine could not be Perpectual.And there are only few real inventors ,not many.
Also,note thatthis equation represents analogous principle of my engine.I also use a weight distribution technique to get get back both impulsive energy in the form of electrical output as well as the energy needed to lift the piston up. regarding the analogous Principle in Weight and impulse force distribution,please see,

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59145126@N07/6829601232/

Note that analogous means similar.Due to patent processing law requirnments ,I am not able to post the exact construction and working of my gravity engine,but it will be available as soon as patent is granted on the Internet.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analogous
for more details about analogy.

Note that I am only converting a form of energy into other,I am not creating energy.
Last edited by Aman on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Aman,

When you have a moment will you please explain what you mean by the term "Impulsive potential energy component of gravity."

If I pull any more of my hair out I will surely be bald for life.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Thanks,
Example:
Let us consider that a heavy ball is lifted to and kept on a basket ball catching net with a elastically expandable hole at the bottom.The net is elastic material .Due to gravity,the ball does falls and releases energy back,which was required to lift up(which can be recovered by specially designed mechanical means.).BUT the ball will not simply stop.It will use its excess potential energy to bounce back two to three times before it comes to rest.This bouncing back is actually caused due to impulsive energy due to conversion of additional potential energy into pulses(impulse) which occurs when the floor hits the heavy basket ball again and again(based on newton's law of equal and opposite reaction).

According to Wikipedia,

Impulse (physics), in mechanics, something that changes the momentum of an object; the integral of a force with respect to time

According to Wikipedia,
In classical mechanics, an impulse (abbreviated I or J) is defined as the integral of a force with respect to time. When a force is applied to a rigid body it changes the momentum of that body. A small force applied for a long time can produce the same momentum change as a large force applied briefly, because it is the product of the force and the time for which it is applied that is important. The impulse is always equal to the change of momentum.

More information is also given on Wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulse_(physics)
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Unbalanced wrote: If I pull any more of my hair out I will surely be bald for life.
Now I understood why I am loosing my hair in so young age of 23.I even do research when I sleep.No time lrestriction for me to do research.(Just a reality or joke,whatever you like to call!)
Wubbly
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Wubbly »

aman wrote:...sets in vibration due to IMPULSIVE energy
aman wrote: ...gravity amplification: Additional gravitational energy stored in a descending body when gravity acts on it!
aman wrote:Yes, that means gravitational energy utilised to pull the ball towards earth by the earth's magnetic field is much much more than energy required to lift
it!
aman wrote: Please understand the concepts of physics!
aman wrote:I am not posting spam
Kinda looks like you are.

Hey A-man, Interesting to see you are inventing new principles of physics. After you take your first physics course, you will see that the things you are talking about do not currently exist in the known laws of physics.

There is no known physics principle called "impulse energy". There is something called "Impulse", and there is something called "energy", but there is nothing called "impulse energy". Impulse and Energy are two completely different things. Both have different units, and when you take your first physics course, you will learn that you can't mix units.

Contrary to your post, The earth's magnetic field does NOT cause gravity.

"Gravity amplification" does not exist, except perhaps in your head. As an object falls, it does not amplify gravity. It actually LOOSES gravitational potential energy.

And after you take your first physics course, they might teach you about something called "kinetic energy". Google it. You might learn something.