Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual motion machine.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Real gravity engine can be made:But Not a Perpectual mot

Post by Unbalanced »

Aman Writes:
Due to gravity,the ball does falls and releases energy back,which was required to lift up(which can be recovered by specially designed mechanical means.)
If you have figured out how to recover 100% of the potential energy of a falling body with "specially designed mechanical means" to the extent that you are able to raise that same body to its original height, then I heartily congratulate you.

I have to admit, that even though I have read your last post several times, I am still in the dark as to what "the impulsive potential energy of gravity" is. This is no doubt due to my limited ability to grasp complex concepts and nothing to do with your wondrous discovery. I will therefore bow out of this thread with the troubling realization that I do not possess the necessary mental alacrity.

The link below may be of some little help to you:

An elastic collision is an encounter between two bodies in which the total kinetic energy of the two bodies after the encounter is equal to their total kinetic energy before the encounter. Elastic collisions occur only if there is no net conversion of kinetic energy into other forms.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Thanks a lot!
I will see the web link on Wikipedia.
You may see "impulse" on Wikipedia.Why not do a very small experiment,just leave a heavy ball on floor and see how the ball bounces!This might be able to clear the doubt!
Good day!
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

God help me, cause I can't help myself.

I think I finally get it Aman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coefficient_of_restitution
A coefficient of restitution greater than one is theoretically possible, representing a collision that generates kinetic energy, such as land mines being thrown together and exploding. For other examples, some recent studies have clarified that the coefficient of restitution can take a value greater than one in a special case of oblique collisions.[2][3][4] These phenomena are due to the change of rebound trajectory of a ball caused by a soft target wall.
You are going to be stinking rich!!!

I always wondered why so many of the "Well Regarded" members of this group were bald.
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Thanks!For interesting and valuable information!
good day!
Definately We are sure to get the free energy we need,one day!
Only thing is right path is required to be followed!
There is one more important technique used in my engine,if you have not seen my Flickr post!
The flickr post shows the proper Weight and impulsive force distribution over same shaft through the centre.
please see,
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59145126@N ... hotostream
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

I said it once but I'll say it again, You're going to be rich beyond measure and there may be a Nobel Prize in there somewhere for you.

I would organize this into a patent application format and file it as soon as possible.

Really, this is all I hope to contribute to this subject. I am humbled and dumbfounded. Why didn't I think of this?

Well done Aman!
Aman
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Aman »

Thanks!
I have applied my concept in to a mechanism which I have kept secret and will be applying patent!
Good day.I hope,people had and have lot of useful things to learn from my forum.Thanks for making this forum a success to you,hammer,Jim_Mich and Jim Williams.
Good night!For now,I am going to bed!
Zogg420
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Zogg420 »

All I can say is "WOW"

cheers.

"The average person can easily appear twice as smart by simply saying half as much."
Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

Ok but this really is it.

Impulsive Energy

I believe I finally have a handle on this and it is a very powerful source of energy indeed.

When I was a teenager it defined most of my actions. It was so powerful I couldn’t control it.

As I grew older, I gained some control over it, except where everything I most enjoyed was concerned.

Now that I have cleared the pinnacle of my life, I feel more acutely, the effects of gravity (especially on all my dangly bits) while coasting on the downhill slope of life, impulsive energy, has taken a backseat to gravity.

Acting without forethought, like posting here when I know better, pretty well sums it up for me.

As to:

Excess Energy

This is something my grand daughters are full of and something I only dream of, as I seem to be perpectually tired these days.

Back to the bowels of my Gravity Lab where I belong.
eccentrically1
Addict
Addict

Post by eccentrically1 »

jim_mich wrote:Aman, please understand. All of Bessler's MT drawings are of unworkable ideas. None of them work. None of the MT drawings have ever worked.

Bessler makes a statement that if you take portions from a number of his drawing, and combine them together, it will indeed be possible to find his movement that produces perpetual motion.

But the many drawings are like tinker toys, building block, or erector sets. There are millions of possible ways to combine parts from the different drawings.

Thus, the MT drawings are of no help in looking for a solution, except that they show what will not work.

Why would a combination of unworkable devices work?
If you combine any number or combination of unworkables, won't you just have another unworkable device? I've never understood the logic there.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Truthfully,i see no humour in humiliation....sad..
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Ecc. instead of taking the words literally, IE just combining devices, I take them to mean.."I have left a number of clues in my drawings, and combining them may give you the answer."
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

eccentrically1 wrote:Why would a combination of unworkable devices work?
If you combine any number or combination of unworkables, won't you just have another unworkable device? I've never understood the logic there.
No, you do not understand. Bessler is saying that you take portions from a number of his drawing. Say you take the weights from one drawing, the levers from another, the cross-bars from a 3rd drawing, and ropes/cords from a 4th drawing. Then you combine together these 4 portions of drawings into something entirely different from any MT drawing. Viola! You have the solution, if you combine them correctly.

The solution consists of components that produce a specific 'movement' of the weights that produces perpetual self-rotation. When the solution is understood, then if what Bessler said is true, you would be able to UN-assemble his wheel and distribute the component parts into a number of MT drawings.

Unbalanced
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Unbalanced »

rassselasss writes:
Truthfully,i see no humour in humiliation....sad..
You are absolutely right in this and I apologize to everyone.

Had I a shred of international diplomacy, I'd be after Hillary's Job.

When I first interviewed my lawyer he had this grand office with a huge swordfish hanging on the wall behind his desk.

At one point he saw me admiring the fish and said, "The reason you and that fish are both here is because neither of you could keep your mouths shut."

Of course I hired him on the spot.

I tried... I really did.

For me, the real fun of this pursuit is that the clues are so obscure and the MT drawings are so varied, that as a mystery I have found none better. 300-years of detective work and still no solution, I love it.

It was never my intention to attempt to humiliate anyone. I was simply making fun (born of frustration) from a failure to get coherent answers to simple questions.

Sometimes people invite less than appropriate responses when they repeatedly make unsubstantiated claims and then attempt to back up these claims with what most "sane" people would call rubbish.
Last edited by Unbalanced on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Curtis

In the wheel one action leads to another action to another action to another action. It is the connectivity of how each part works with the other parts. Understand final end position and how it can change. Know that improper placements in your design will always kill your wheel. You have to develop your power derived form a gravity reaction to create other actions. Chain reactions is what you want.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan