Play vortices...

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Play vortices...

Post by iacob alex »

...so to interfere with the natural flow of energy,act as a drag,dam up the "fresh" power all around us.

Remind that the real,"unsophisticated" physical world of "panta rei",shows and suggests in so many ways the pattern of vortices.

With no vortex,there is no dissipative power in a natural passage of energy.

We can notice it easy in a free water flow:translational movement is transfered,changed into a rotational like motion.

Inside an irrotational field(gravitational flow),we can play vortices,if we take advantage of the inertial frame.

It seems that a trebuchet becomes involved in a so kind of interplay...

If we introduce a vertical reference line that crosses a vortex figure,we get so easy an asymmetrical design:you know...the long arm-short arm on the same side of the bearing,fulcrum...an so "old" concept,we are turning so many times,around and around.

The gravitational field plays as a "rigid" fluidic channel,stream bed...is irrotational...so the solution for a vortex outline moves in the rotational inertia,where we can be engaged, in a flexible action-reaction interplay,a pulsatory on-off gate to a huge space of the basic energy.

In my opinion,the solution can be found as a kind of asymmetric,swinging,pulsatory,cyclic movement for a particular pendular arrangement.

Thinking so,with no vortex, have we no free/fresh energy?

All the Bests! / Alex
Simplicity is the first step to knowledge.
Mak#1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Play vortices...

Post by Mak#1 »

Hi Alex; I always enjoy reading your posts, most people when looking at a problem just go through the front door, you seem to go through the windows, roof and up through the floor first, just to get a different perspective. I wonder if you could expand on what you said about "
" the long arm and the short arm on the same side of the fulcrum" The reason Im asking is because my current build I am trying long and short levers and weights and moving the fulcrum.
mak
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi MAC!
Thanks for your words.Maybe,a better enuntiation is a greater torque,on the same side of the fulcrum,support.Nothing new...

The main problem is how can we get this process.

On my web-site are a lot of proposals,drafts...but without experiments,so I can't figure,feel,see the light of the next step,as a one-eyed man.

All that I know is the difference between statics and dynamics:the design must be not a mass weighting machine(as usually...),but a momentum throw(free fall)/pulsing one.

As you know,the real wisdom is experience:a teacher that gives the test first,the lesson afterwards.

So,let's say that maybe I have an eye,but I need a second one,the experience...simply for the moment I live upon this little belief to open a pathway .

All the Bests! / Alex
Mak#1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Mak#1 »

Hi Alex; You said " the design must not be a mass weighting system...... but a momentum throw ( free fall) pulsing one!." Yes right on !!! I see people on this forum continue to use brute force to get this thing to turn. The more force they apply to the down side the moe they have to lift on the up side. My favorite clue of Besslers , is the one about the crossbar, where it will barely turn itself. To me , this speaks of finess, a very gentle push pull mechanism, or as you say a pulsating one!
mak
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi MAK!

The real power of the gravity flow,we can contemplate (and feel sometimes...) in a free fall.This is the key word.

When water has a horizontal line,we have a lake,no flow.

When water has an inclined line,we have a river ,a flow.

If we want an attachment,insertion in a power flow to drow out some energy,we need a fulcrum(a support) and an adaptable ,moveable "thing" in the relation driver-follower,nothing more.

Flux-fix-form can be a minimal words description.

We have the flux,the fix...so how can we imagine the "form"?

The frame is double:gravity and inertia.

Gravity plays the translational movement only...it's irrotational.

Inertia plays "double":translational and rotational movements.

Here we can introduce the vortices concept,so that everybody can try one's luck,fortune...in this long run for that form,skeletal structure ...device.

All the Bests! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...as the deep,root configuration of energy.

An easy comprehensible case in point,of that unseen mechanical shape of vortex,you can meet in the case of an Atwood machine with a massive,very heavy pulley:a rotational momentum whirl,eddy.

The main condition is to play the time factor.

All the Bests! / Alex
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

A clever idea used in the Toyoto Camry is something called "regenerative braking".

When you need to brake the vehicle, stepping on the brake pedal engages the generator motor in the generator mode, and generates a charge to the 223 volt NMH battery. The force required to generate, then slows the vehicle. In hard braking if necessary, disc brakes are available, but their use is not recommended.

Axel
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Axel!

Really,inertia plays sometimes as a break reaction,sometimes as a generative reaction.

If we imagine gravity as a one-dimensional release,discharge of a spinning vortex,the problem of a self turning device due to gravity flow,moves into a design that explains an asymmetric vortex-antivortex phenomenon?

It can be a simple time after time puzzle...

If we take advantage of the time factor,than the generative period must be greater that the breaking,retarding,slowing down one...

All the Bests! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...that is the usual shape of an energy discharge.

Gravity can be a linear deliver of the potential enegy between two levels.If you like is a rectifier of a vortex, a "linear" one.

An inclined plane can help us to make longer this process,so to have access to a greater remove of energy from the gravitational field flow ,among the same levels difference.

The only skill that we need ,is to find a self procedure,a feedback loop.

There can be some solutions..

All the Bests! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...in a simple manner,as a lab-demo.

All we need:an inclined plane and an extensible hoop/ring configuration.

The "active" fall of a rotational mass(as a free solid state vortex motion) due to gravity vs. the "passive"(nonrotational) rise of the same mass,between the same gravitational levels,can open a way,comparable to the well known mini-max method of a fluidic flow power collector?

All the Bests! / Alex
greendoor
Devotee
Devotee

Post by greendoor »

iacob - I certainly do enjoy your posts. Much to think about ...

Lately i've been thinking about the Aether (i've been convinced for years that we have to return the Aether to physics - probably Stan Deyo convinced me of that first, but Harold Aspden and many others have since).

We are sort of conditioned to expect Gravity to behave like this pure, homogenous, static field. But if we think about it - it will be pulsing with every conceivable wavelength frequency that can possibly exist. I'm guessing it's more like a river of energy - with eddy's and vortexes, and while on average it is seems static, it surely can't be ...

The Aspden effect intrigues me ... i'm led to believe that a flywheel that has been rotating for several minutes can then be stopped and started again with less energy input that was originally required. This allegedly doesn't happen if the flywheel hasn't been rotating for very long - or if we wait too long after stopping. Which suggests the Aether behaves as a very dense fluid with massive inertia.

Bearing everything in mind - from the motions of the galaxies to the smallest particle - the Aether, if we could see it, must be a colorful, swirling, chaotic mess of energy - with room for random occurances, and perhaps the possibility of engineering Probability itself ...

The idea of mechanically or electromagnetically stirring up vortexes of Aether seems possible ... pulsating And oscillating magnets seem to have wierd effects.

I do wonder if Bessler found some way to exploit some inconsistency in the Aether flow that we call Gravity ... perhaps by a difference in the energy requirements of two different rotating systems ...

For example - if an Aether Vortex was created and maintained around a horizontal axis, could it be possible to get slightly different G forces acting on different parts of an otherwise balanced system ...?
Anything not related to elephants is irrelephant.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Greendoor!

Thanks for your comment.Regarding the endless dispute about aether,we have a satisfactory proof concerning electromagnetic field...

The inertial property of space is something alike...

Around the topic of this forum,if we remind the simplicity of a fluidic power collector(windmill,watermill)...the first line concept contains the two "appearances" of a single mass/surface face to an one-way flow(as gravity....) :concave vs.convex.

The same plain reason,as the double features of the mass(gravitational and inertial),can be a starting point for the next step?

All the Bests! / Alex
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

...this fresh energy "language",with the help of mass moment of inertia,the rotational analog of the translational mass.

The moment of inertia,plays much the same role in rotational dynamics as mass does in basic dynamics.

Masses close to the axis of rotation have a small rotational mass:this means they are easy to rotate.

Masses far from the axis of rotation have a large rotational mass: this means they are difficult to rotate.

But the moment of inertia of an object can change ,if its shape changes.

A fall,between two levels,in the gravitational field acts as an energy wave.

A fall,on an inclined plane is analog to a river flow.

A spiraling trajectory of a mass rolling down on an inclined plane,due to gravity only, acts as a temporary dam(storage method),a barrier to hold back as a water flow.

We can increase easy the moment of inertia,with a spiraling/vortex mass trajectory,causing a slower spinning and a temporary energy storage.

If we get a "heavy" fall and and "easy" rise back of the same mass...can we take the "difference"?!

All the Bests! / Alex
Quartz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Quartz »

All material motion requires a source of energy, a body to store the energy, and the energy of motion.
iacob alex
Addict
Addict

Post by iacob alex »

Hi Ken!

The proposal,this time is different than the usual lab-demo(a rigid cylinder or a hoop rolling down on an inclined plane,due to gravity): a marginal,periphery mass("orbiting" as satellites...) can slide on driving arms/spokes and the inertial /rotating mass can be increased not only due to angular velocity,but also to the distance from the center/spinning axis.
The intention is to organize and make a simple test of a vortex-anti vortex game with a solid state (but deformable...) mass,on an inclined plane,supplied by the gravity power only.

All the Bests! / Alex