A runner ?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

ovaron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

A runner ?

Post by ovaron »

https://www.politik-sind-wir.net/showth ... de-bekannt

I am pretty sure that this or a similar design has already been tried out.
It doesn't look bad at first glance.

Has anyone tried such a design as a physical model?
Attachments
33607303sf.jpg
Art
Devotee
Devotee

re: A runner ?

Post by Art »

If the "4-Feder-Schaltung / Spiegelfeder" in the drawing is a simple spring system and not a solenoid then yes I have tested that type of arrangement more than once .

The reason I tested it more than once with different designs was because it gives reasonably good results because of the low rotational inertia of the system and the minimal back-torque from the 'negative ' overbalance during reset .

However I never managed to get any overunity in any of the tests .

The way the 'Spiegelfeder' (?) is drawn leads me to believe the author intended the design to be bidirectional .

The way the diagram shows the reset to already have taken place at the 6 o clock position doesnt actually happen in the rotating wheel . Usually it occurs somewhere between 6.30 and 8 o clock depending on the strength of the springs , amount of weight and speed of rotation .

Its a nice design - because it gives better than average results , it feels nice to play with .
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
ovaron
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by ovaron »

Thanks, Art. That's exactly what I thought, that the reset will start after the 6 o'clock position. That's probably why it doesn't work. Too bad.
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

However I must say; that is a love piece of technical drawing.

That is a standard we should all aspire to achieve.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed