The Avalanchedrive driving a wheel!

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Do you believe this has a good chance at being a runner?

You may select 1 option

View results

preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: The Avalanchedrive driving a wheel!

Post by preoccupied »

Hi Murilo!

Thank you for your persistence, despite people saying you are wrong. Say, may I spoil this fishy business you are working on by allowing you to see a real avalanche design that will work? You may look at the animation but if you don't see it, I'm not going to tell you. They fall 1 to 1 ratio. Hint: there is one weight at the top being lifted on the left, yet falling the same distance on four other paths, there is four weights still falling.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain in Fishing Technique posts. The action of those fishermen are none of your concern. You can live under your waterfall and eat fresh delicious crabs and such.
Attachments
Avalanche0.gif
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

preoccupied,
you are absolutely welcome to this pan, adding your crabs and fishes...

Thank you for this! Smells good! 8:]......

If I can't understand your design, this is not my fault... but here I go! 8)

- You present the cyclic parallel fall and 'g' acceleration of 4 elements.

- These falling elements are to be summed at same 'time' on 'something' that will 'invert' direction, before next fall.

- This something, besides reversion, will receive and transfer to other 4 elements + inertia to that left high STAND pile - against its inert potential.

- The stand pile will get a kick and will release 4 more weight elements to top 'reservation'.

- Top reservation offers no resistance and will need some instant trigger.

You see? I'm not sure if I got to all and I'm not sure if I bet on it, even if it's a new idea... I love/need NEW ideas/concepts as to NEW shew-gum... 8,)

Please, send me more tips! Did I miss something?

BTW, 'people says' that my obvious avalanchedrive will not work and that I'm wrong, but up to now NONE told me WHY... maybe due to arguments missing they just empty blabla!

Thanx!
Best!
Murilo
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Ohh nobody say's it's not going to work!

Sure it's working, put a big ass V8 on that sprocket and you have yourself a beautiful working avalanche drive!
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: The Avalanchedrive driving a wheel!

Post by preoccupied »

murilo wrote:preoccupied,
you are absolutely welcome to this pan, adding your crabs and fishes...

Thank you for this! Smells good! 8:]......

If I can't understand your design, this is not my fault... but here I go! 8)

- You present the cyclic parallel fall and 'g' acceleration of 4 elements.

- These falling elements are to be summed at same 'time' on 'something' that will 'invert' direction, before next fall.

- This something, besides reversion, will receive and transfer to other 4 elements + inertia to that left high STAND pile - against its inert potential.

- The stand pile will get a kick and will release 4 more weight elements to top 'reservation'.

- Top reservation offers no resistance and will need some instant trigger.

You see? I'm not sure if I got to all and I'm not sure if I bet on it, even if it's a new idea... I love/need NEW ideas/concepts as to NEW shew-gum... 8,)

Please, send me more tips! Did I miss something?

BTW, 'people says' that my obvious avalanchedrive will not work and that I'm wrong, but up to now NONE told me WHY... maybe due to arguments missing they just empty blabla!

Thanx!
Best!
Murilo
Your avalanche drive doesn't work because it is exchanging the same amount at both corners of that straight line. There are many possibilities in physics for why it would balance out despite the difference in weight. The topic you are exploring for why your wheel doesn't work can eventually attract temporal criminals who don't understand that there is no parallel universes and if they "succeed" they are doomed to implode or explode to combine with "non-existence" in some fashion. Mexicans are really bad about this, and many Mexicans die a horrible painful death trying to catch this rare fish as well as triggering conspiracy that could ultimately lead to war. Because Japanese are just better fishermen.

YOU FAILED ME!! You did not see what could have been seen. The thing you were supposed to find is in this next animation. That the weights have to drop and lift leaving empty space for it to do any avalanche effect. That it would require an additional row of horizontal weights to be dropped in order for the empty sides to fill. That this would be true no matter how large the avalanche is, so for a row of four weights, infinite avalanche will still only need that amount of four to refill the empty space. Look at "AvalancheGift.gif".

Before getting excited about free energy you should consider the consequences of using such a device, and the curses it shall bring you, and everything like you, to your doom.
Attachments
AvalancheGift.gif
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I'm an extra-terrestrial from planet Xenon, I'm here to stop murilo from making an avalanchedrive system that will disrupt the space-time continuum by bending gravity and thus killing billions of people in doing so.

Bad murilo, BAD!
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

LustInBlack, I will take you seriously when you show some talent. Because you look like a joker with nothing to offer. Unlike me, who is giving all the right answers, whether you can see it with your brain or not. And Gravity doesn't bend time like that.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

I'm a clown not a joker!

Before making these "assumptions" I'd look at the history of this forum btw..

Also, search murilo and avalanchedrive on google to understand my replies..
You'll see that he has a big history of being an idiot and thus, attracting these replies.
murilo
Addict
Addict

Post by murilo »

I guess that you both are not in your better days... 8(

One stuff I just can't understand:
- a guy that need to ask google about what to guess, judge and think is only a proto clown. Sorry!

preocc,
your thoughts escaped from me and your last animation doesn't work fine... but by all means, be sure that I will use my best to understand all.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

Murilo, understand what I am saying.

This is what happens when the towers empty:

With an initial push of the hand, weight on the vertical row moves one up. And the horizontal weights move one down.

WHEN the vertical row moves ONE up, it empties one weight out. WHEN the horizontal weights move FOUR down, it empties the four weights out.

AFTER one ((UNO)) weight is emptied on the vertical row, THEN the horizontal weights are heavier.

empty/empties = vacio/vaciar

Mucho horizontal four weights, creates ENERGY. A grande tower with horizontal weights, creates Mucho ENERGY.

tower = torre

Mucho energy can create Perpetual Motion gravity. A grande tower is needed. There are two reload points after the weights empty (First - set of FOUR EXTRA weights lifting that's left over from emptying and FOUR EXTRA weights lifting anew, and Second - the next set of four falling). But enough energy can be created with a grande tower.

I hope you speak Spanish because I think you do.

If you don't understand now, you can suck on this:

Goblin Juice - ((http://www.trademarkia.com/goblin-juice-85070582.html))
Last edited by preoccupied on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

Wow, did Jesus Christ just die?
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

LustInBlack wrote:Wow, did Jesus Christ just die?
LustInBlack, You are coming across bitchy. Are you going through a biochemical bodily cycle where you are predisposed to be bitchy? I hope you don't have a problem with me. I am a nice guy, like, look at this cool stuff I am sharing, and I am even warning you about the curses and the sea monsters/extra terrestrials that ultimately make it impossible to use such devices without endangering your lives. Do you think I'm joking?
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

No no, do not get me wrong! I understand that you need "special" treatments.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

LustInBlack wrote:No no, do not get me wrong! I understand that you need "special" treatments.
LustInBlack,
Lets end this newly developed feud between us. I like you and I concede defeat. In retrospect, I should not have criticized you because I was being overly silly, so I should not have criticized you for being silly too. I have no reason to defend Murilo because I know very little about him. So to your point about him being nutty, I will take your word for it and take what he says with a grain of salt.
LustInBlack
Devotee
Devotee

Post by LustInBlack »

There is no winner , Alright I'll stop!
daxwc
Addict
Addict

Post by daxwc »

What! No train wreck!!! This soap needs new writers 8p

After that brief word from our sponsers, back to the Avalance drive.
What goes around, comes around.