How Difficult can it be?

Miscellaneous news and views...

Moderator: scott

rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: How Difficult can it be?

Post by rasselasss »

Very true Alan,i did a post a while back "Its not what you can see ...it's about what you can't see"....You know i'm "over the moon"about what i uncovered here ,apart from yourself,Dwy..,Murilo,Art.,Jim Mich posting on this thread..it's like a "wall of silence" (i suppose a point of view is ,what's there to discuss without revealing).....only 50 words(i counted them)would describe to anyone here the"principle"of how this is done and therein lies the problem,i had a sleepless night mulling over "where to go from here"and i have'nt a bloody clue...so i'll take my time and try to figure out what direction to take.....as Dwy...said at the end of one of his blogs "have patience"so i'll let this sink in and do nothing "off the cuff"...Good Luck. edited to correct dyslectic writing .
Last edited by rasselasss on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Rasselasss wrote:Just to clarify...On my reckoning if Karl did know what he was looking at,human nature being what it is,he would have told some-one at some point in his lifetime the simplicity of Bessler's design.
Karl was one of those rare men whose word was worth more than gold. When he made an agreement, he then honored his agreement. Karl kept the secret for 16 years, until his death. It was Karl's reputation for being honest that gives weight to Bessler's wheel being real and not a fraud.

murilo
Addict
Addict

Re: re: How Difficult can it be?

Post by murilo »

rasselasss wrote:Very true Alan,i did a post a while back "Its not what you can see ...it's about what you can't see"....You know i'm "over the moon"about what i uncovered here ,apart from yourself,Dwy..,Murilo,Art...it's like a "wall of silence" (i suppose a point of view ,is what's to discuss without revealing).....only 50 words(i counted them)would describe to anyone here the"principle"of how this is done and therein lies the problem,i had a sleepless night mulling over "where to go from here"and i have'nt a bloody clue...so i'll take my time and try to figure out what direction to take.....as Dwy...said at the end of one of his blogs "have patience"so i'll let this sink in and do nothing "off the cuff"...Good Luck.
rass,
pls translate...
I'm curious...
I get nervous since my name is there! 8(
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Apologies Murilo i re-edited...i left a few words out ..Good Luck.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

Jim Mich,apologies for late return post i was clearing up a few issues on this subject.........I would'nt disagree Karl's integrity but you know his mercenary army were not averse to using local peasants for target practice/same with P.the G....life was cheap...the silence of Karl's knowledge that we are led to believe will remain without firm evidence a mystery.....i try to deal only on facts...this i do know and the reason is subjective to speculation......After WW2 (to the victor the spoils)an awful lot of museum/aircraft design..stealth prototype/rocket science/documentation/parchments/portraits/you name it was divided among the Allies/people as well like Von Braun etc.........Moritz who died recently has been building a museum and rebuilding his families history some of which was destroyed by allied bombing and for a number of years had been trying to repatriate what he knew was missing (documents,portraits,books )of which quite a lot resides in Private Libraries in Manhattan apparently not on show for even private members just the "elite"..what they contain is guesswork. and as i said speculative.........i know i'm covering old ground here....the heads of europe then and now are all related in one way or another....Karl we know protected Bessler against his wife "marie's"dislike of him and others and only after Karls death the persecution of Bessler began(poverty/arrest etc.)...if and a big if......Why did the "successors"of Karl "throw him to the wolves"(was the secret passed on ...Despatch Bessler type attitude they had the methods to extract it from him ...now he was of no further use).....these heads of europe were "ruthless"and could make people disappear in the blink of an eye....maybe they did judging by Bessler's demise ...there is no easy "conclusion"to the enigma of Bessler's wheel but i do KNOW he was not a fraud......I posted this because its the only issue i have with the whole Bessler story ...IF and i believe it was ...WHY would the Illumini at that time suppress it.......Just my opinion for what its worth.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

An off-base site not in direct relation to our Karl mostly those than came after him,(well ..off the wall)may be of interest to some here to try and understand some of the above..or maybe not......a long read but try to read to the end......interesting connections to Mayer Rothschilds...
Last edited by rasselasss on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

oops..sorry ..
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

This is a link i got last year,i'm clearing a lot of old stuff off this computer,it speaks for itself,for any living in New York and wish to handle an original copy of Bessler's/think an appointment has to be made...not much use to me living over here...... another link below that...different site..may be of interest.....dutch site...further reading at bottom titles are what interested me.......Good luck
Last edited by rasselasss on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

This one a bit boring but nonetheless the references to other publications on most pages useful......page 609 (printed at kassel for ? )...and the "dance section" for "drilling" soldiers page 618 onwards though amusing parallels can be drawn....
Last edited by rasselasss on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Thank you for the link. ( http://bc.library.uu.nl/node/139 then click view this item)
It has the most excellent hi-res images.

I noticed in the picture following page 144 (the picture with the water screw) that there is some lettering that looks like 777 or 772 on the end of the water box. I don't know what it means?

Attachments
777 or 772 on end of water box.
777 or 772 on end of water box.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

772 it looks like to me.

Alan