Smith66 should be banned.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Should smith66, aka Jim Lindgaard, be banned (again)

You may select 1 option

View results

justsomeone
Addict
Addict

re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by justsomeone »

Gosh I hate to say this but..... this is Scott's fault! If he would just enforce the forum rules and get rid of every sock puppet ( of previously banned members ) the second we discover who they are, then this b.s. would stop! It is always just a matter of time before they return to the antics that got them banned in the first place! I don't mind a disagreement between members as long as it stays respectful. With Jim Lindgard, it is attack mode. ABHammer is always in defense mode. EVERY TIME Jim L. drags ABhammer into the argument. Anyone who has been around for a few years knows this is true! I am fed up with the whinny little bitch named Jim Lindgard!

Sorry to anyone who is offended by these words but I could easily post old quotes from Jim to prove my point.

P.S. I am not a friend of ABhammer.
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

justsomeone wrote:Gosh I hate to say this but..... this is Scott's fault! If he would just enforce the forum rules and get rid of every sock puppet ( of previously banned members ) the second we discover who they are, then this b.s. would stop! It is always just a matter of time before they return to the antics that got them banned in the first place!
I agree!

Scott last visited the forum on July 20th, about 12 days ago.

Alternately, anyone can report posts as spam by clicking Image icon at top right of each post. This sends a notice to Scott.

smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

@justsomeone,
I still your message saying that you are glad that somebody with some intelligence is posting in here.
It seems the "key" to being credible is falling for anything.
Want me to post your pm ? I still have it you know.
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

Trevor,
Do you know why I understand Bessler's work ? It's because I earned it by working at it.
Nobody else seemed to value what he knew.
bluesgtr44
Devotee
Devotee

Re: re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by bluesgtr44 »

Fletcher wrote:LOL
........LMAO!
Finding the right solution...is usually a function of asking the right questions. -A. Einstein
justsomeone
Addict
Addict

Post by justsomeone »

Yes Jim L. Please ...go ahead and post my private message to you shortly after you started posting as smith66. I welcomed you to the forum. Actually enjoyed a few of your early posts before you fell back to your whining little bitch mode!
. I can assure the reader that there is something special behind the stork's bills.
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

if I know nothing, tben why does alan want it and why this fight for it ?
and y does fletcher and everybody else use the calculations for acceleration when they are discussing a constant velocity ?
it's because they know what they are talking about !
maybe one day they should read a book or two but you guys r children of tbe internet, lol !
Tarsier79
Addict
Addict

Post by Tarsier79 »

Jim. Fletcher is better at maths than I. To me, the maths you use is laughable. I suspect you are misunderstanding the context of his maths.

Also, your understanding of Besslers writings is no more than a delusion.

Your attacks on nearly every member here are not welcome. We do not want your knowledge, as you have none to offer.

K.
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

I think that if Scott does ban smith66, he should also ban his other active User Account "James.Lindgaard". The one that already had three red dots when JL activated smith66.
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/profi ... ile&u=1955
Although it's obvious that banning him over and over and over doesn't seem to penetrate JL's sense of propriety.

Maybe it's time for Scott to contact Mr. Lingaard's Internet Service Provider and respectfully request that the interminable abuse [multiple violations of the Terms Of Use, personal attacks, off-topic disruptive posts, etc.], that JL repeatedly returns this forum to amuse himself with, be cut off from their end.

++++++++++++++++

As far as this type of thing happening again in the future, my suggestion would be a reiteration the zero-response policy that I posted two years ago;
"This is not opinion, I know this from personal experience:
The best way to get rid of disruptive, agitating malcontents is for everyone to stop acknowledging their presence, no matter what they do or say. Whether the craving is for attention or sympathy, they eventually feel neglected and seek fulfillment elsewhere. It works every time."
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 6315#86315

But, of course, it can't work when certain people are unable to refrain from 'defending' themselves from being lied about. Even though just about everyone can see that the malcontent obviously knows little of which he speaks, and alters the facts to align with the distorted 'truths' in his mind. In doing so, the malcontent only discredits himself further in the process, and therefore no defense is really required.

Don't even get me started on the people that jump on the "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" bandwagon, and end up promoting his cause and looking like fools.

Hmm, if only Scott could find some way to reduce the occurrence, effectiveness, and persistence of sockpuppet accounts. ;-)

- end of rant
oldNick
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by oldNick »

I would have voted No! but smith66's comment about ABHammer's job not being engineering was out of order, so I voted don't care! only because I don't want to be part of getting someone banned.

I ignore any bad comments made of a personal kind, because I'm not into gossip.... that's dangerous stuff.
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

@AB Hammer, aka Alan Bauldree of Homer, La.,
You can have Bessler's wheel and please remember, a wheel is round and has a rim.
Mt 127 is not a wheel as it does not require a rim.
Your friends wanted you to have Bessler's wheel and now you have it. What you do with it is up to you.

Bye
rasselasss
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by rasselasss »

I see no purpose to this Poll,only frustration by a few members who can't seem to ignore Smith 66's blogs,if its to be Democratic it needs over half of the 1520 members and judging by most previous poll's less than 100 members vote.....Scott's the Moderator,let him do his job without influence ....i can't agree with Polls such as this......
smith66
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by smith66 »

rasselasss

>> Scott's the Moderator,let him do his job without influence <<

I think what some miss is that Scott may be like cloud camper and would like to see if I am onto something. I have been spending my money to openly build while showing what it is that I am trying to accomplish.
Still, there was once a thread where someone asked the question, if you could ask Bessler one question, what would it be ?
I was the fool who said I'd ask him if I could demonstrate the principle that he had realized.
It's like they say, be careful what you wish for because you just may get it. And ab hammer wishes for the wheel in Bessler's Poetica Apologia and his friends believe he should have it as well.
Once I demonstrate Mt 127 works, then everyone will know they got their wish. And then they should be thankful to God. And as for me ? i will wash my hands of the sordid affair which is Bessler's wheel. Have other things I'd like to do like get a nice boy friend. Alan showed me where I was wrong for wanting a woman in my life.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Smith66 should be banned.

Post by AB Hammer »

rasselasss wrote:I see no purpose to this Poll,only frustration by a few members who can't seem to ignore Smith 66's blogs,if its to be Democratic it needs over half of the 1520 members and judging by most previous poll's less than 100 members vote.....Scott's the Moderator,let him do his job without influence ....i can't agree with Polls such as this......
Yes rasselasss

Let Scott do his job and keep smith66/James Lindgaard banned. Lindgaard has been banned several times here. It is just got to the point enough is enough. That is the real purpose of this string.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

rasselasss wrote:if its to be Democratic it needs over half of the 1520 members and judging by most previous poll's less than 100 members vote.
Your statement is totally misleading. Yes, there are currently 1520 members.

But during the last 24 hours, (the time that this poll has been up) only 64 members have visited the forum.

During the last 7 days, 100 members have visited the forum.
During the last 30 days, 135 members have visited the forum.
During the last 60 days, 160 members have visited the forum.
During the last 96 days, 173 members have visited the forum. (Number of days since smith66 signed up)
During the last 365 days, 263 members have visited the forum.

So suggesting that to be Democratic, a poll needs half of 1520 members to participate, is misleading.

Reference:
Of the 1520 members, 189 never even bothered to visit the forum after signing up.
Of the 1520 members, 930 never bothered to post anything after signing up.
Of the 1520 members, only 590 people have ever made any posts at all.
Of the 1520 members, only 368 members have made more than 5 posts.

So suggesting that to be Democratic, a poll needs half of 1520 members to participate, is misleading.