IQ needed for solving Besslers challenge?

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

What IQ is needed to solve Besslers challenge?

You may select 1 option

View results

jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

primemignonite wrote:In 1925 Sidis published his title formally The Animate and the Inanimate, the little book comprising a Preface and nineteen following chapters.

Sidis was not a physicist per se, the entire conjuration was a product of his mind and intellect solely, having had very little or no reference to anything like it of-previous nor colleague contact, as I am aware.

Within it will be found his reasoning for why perpetual motion (as I deduced it) would be expected to exist in his Reverse Universe, and much as explanation as for 'why'.
Thanks James,

I downloaded the book and read the beginning.
Looks interesting.
I'll have some reading time later in this week

Zhyyra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Zhyyra »

ME wrote: Zhyyra,
Sometimes I just wonder what kind of impact a physical Perpetual Motion could have on some spiritual level; and possibly feeds-back again on the physical level. What makes it hard to build, despite all the intelligent minds in this world? What side-effects would a PM have on something seemingly unrelated. It could be that it's difficult because it can't physically exist?

I think PM-research slowly reaches a point where we can't go any further without serious outside help: Perhaps we need Fletcher's girl here ?!
The reason that it seems difficult is not because it is actually difficult but because it can not be seen. It is difficult to build in the dark, and the eyes of man see naught but what God chooses to reveal to him.

Seemingly unrelated? For many people yes. Practically unrelated? No, it will mark the end of a tribulous time for humanity and will be akin to the casting of the millstone by the angel of Revelation 18. Babylon the Great will fall and the economy will change. And people of many kindereds, tongues and nations will be thankful for what the Creator has revealed to us. The strongholds that the current economic monopolies have over the small man will be broken and the poor shall inherit the earth.
Revelation 18 is a prophecy concerning the current world economy and its fall. The dawn of any new age and of a new day begin with illumination.
Persevere to succeed.
ME
Addict
Addict

re: IQ needed for solving Besslers challenge?

Post by ME »

Zhyyra.

Well, there's a problem.
If we all are metaphorically blind then we should definitely find another occupation until we see the light. But when one sees that light and build a PM, I can imagine it is also not allowed/commanded to show it's inner working to the unworthy ones. This means it can't be thrown into the public domain without serious problems. So it's either considered fake by scientific definition or, because of salvation, everyone just knows.
What bothers me is why this all should be done in such a mysterious way? Because once the discrimination is done, and the left-overs are illuminated there's no more fun in pursuing PM, no money to earn, no need for that Nobel price etc.
I sense at least some problems with causality on that revelation.

What I do find interesting is for example the effect on economy. Only not because energy becomes cheaper, that could just be a temporary effect.
But we can learn from a perpetual motion machine: how to get something for nothing. How confusing and unstable would the world become when everyone changes another ones frame of reference (hints to Mr.Vibrating's idea), or apply other working PM-principles to any energy consuming object or idea.

So eehm, perhaps you're right.
---

Thanks primemignonite, nice read.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Re: re: IQ needed for solving Besslers challenge?

Post by Oystein »

killemaces wrote:So what is the code?have you found it Oistein,Why dont ?is it in your question?Dont need high IQ to make a guess:)
I`m not certain that I fully understand your question. But I`ll try to answer.

So, yes, I have identified a secret system in Besslers work. It is not the kind of cipher as is widely know from an internet search or popular ciphers. It can`t be fed into a computer to make substitutes. And it is not some version of an acrostic system. It is more like several codes. A set of rules, methods and figures that need to be understood. It also points to other work, using the same methods, then those can be solved and applied, either to be able to progress or as a confirmation of similar methods.

The discovery made me realize that it had wider implications, and like Fletcher said, yes, he built upon things he learned or "stole" by secretly looking into others personal papers...

It starts as subtle, then it becomes beautiful and then finally "disturbing". And much of this becomes clear when combining MT and AP.

Yes, the code describes a mechanism and some mechanical parts, but just as much confirms the secret systems that the "worthy" intellectuals of the 1300-1700s knew.. and still know.. now under a new guise.. What he show, was not meant by his peers to be shared freely! Or else it would be known to us a long time ago.

Please don`t make me start a new round of excuses, why I do this, don`t share or just build wheel etc. Everything at a time. I had to choose, and finally chose to work this way, as I found this gave me the most chance to success. I will soon as possible publish part 1 of my project. (The codes nature and the historical implications) (I work with professional partners to make a deal and a serious plan for this, but that takes time). Later I will start part 2: Set date for full disclosure of Besslers mechanism according the codes, including deadline for replication. After that deadline, if successful building or not, all will become "open source" for potential readers. All codes, diagrams and variations.

I have not officially tested my IQ, that is not why I started this tread, but it was to show that you can find new fresh answers to problems, by combing already available information.

So the codes also work in that same way!

Let`s say I search the internet and all the books in history, I cant find a special value Z, it could be that the value was there all along because the people knowing "Z" always agreed to write X+Y, but never Z. Z can then be found and later proven by repetitions.

I found this to be the methods nature. So what you should seek is always what is NOT there. So Z is invisible, but X+Y is all over... I found that it all can be traced back to an intellectual quest..a secret that started long before Besslers time. (Bessler knew it, and even added a second level to it.)

This is reflected in the search for the invisible "stone". This was a big deal at one time. Is it a physical stone? a treasure? where is it? or is it a code? a metaphor? why is it invisible? Do you know what it is? and so on..

It could be (and was) used to describe, names, locations, "treasure map", a fraud, a geometric figure, mechanical parts, instruments, constellations, God etc. "The sky is the limit.."
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Thanks Oystein, I fully appreciate your position and plan, and updates. The 'philosophers stone' perhaps ?

FYI I didn't think for a moment that the thread title was really about you blowing your own horn about how smart you must be to have solved the codes etc.

It's a given that you have probably gone further, in great detail, and unraveled more than most who were inclined to look for such things.

And that very obviously takes prodigious grey matter and a certain determination that your temperament allows. This also comes through in your posts regardless of whether you had discovered hidden elite codes or not.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Oystein .. thought you might be interested in this article about the Mona Lisa Codes I saw yesterday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/art/ ... -code.html

Apparently confirmed.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Thanks Fletcher.

There has been several mysterious stones throughout history. I seems Bessler knew all of them!

The first stone, was the Pillow Stone of Jacob. Jacob rested his head on a stone, and dreamed of the ladder to heaven. "Jacobs Ladder".

Then you can look for the stone inside the earth V.I.T.R.I.O.L.V.M. Only visible by "rectification"...

Then the Philosophers Stone came.. a "stone" you can find if you first manage to square the circle..

Then there is the "baddest" stone of them all...an invisible stone...if you find it, it will give you unlimited wisdom, wealth and eternal life..

In all this, Besslers secret happened to lay hidden. So the unlimited wealth now gets a new and clear meaning..

So this all sound like a crazy fairy-tail ...they also said Bessler was crazy and his wheel a "fairy-tail" ...he wasn`t crazy...

About the Mona Lisa link.. I don`t work with high zoom, detecting special things.. it can fool you. But yes, Bessler knew da Vincis code, the same code as Raphael, Durer and Poussin. So it wasn`t da Vincis code. But it has to do with an ancient way of making a tribute to science and proofs vs. Christianity and belief.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

So if you add up what I write between the lines.

There are certain groups of people that still know the codes of these masters today. (ref. "new guise") a secret heritage..

Many of these cipher "keys" has today become secret jewelries and symbols.
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

Yeah, I figured you were saying that.

Begs the question, is the information that they convey worth protecting from the masses and if so what have you done to give yourself insurance so that you are 'untouchable' because it would lead to greater trouble for their effort ?

Normally it would be a disinformation policy and attempt to discredit someone somehow.
Zhyyra
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: IQ needed for solving Besslers challenge?

Post by Zhyyra »

ME wrote:Zhyyra.

Well, there's a problem.
If we all are metaphorically blind then we should definitely find another occupation until we see the light. But when one sees that light and build a PM, I can imagine it is also not allowed/commanded to show it's inner working to the unworthy ones. This means it can't be thrown into the public domain without serious problems. So it's either considered fake by scientific definition or, because of salvation, everyone just knows.
What bothers me is why this all should be done in such a mysterious way? Because once the discrimination is done, and the left-overs are illuminated there's no more fun in pursuing PM, no money to earn, no need for that Nobel price etc.
I sense at least some problems with causality on that revelation.

What I do find interesting is for example the effect on economy. Only not because energy becomes cheaper, that could just be a temporary effect.
But we can learn from a perpetual motion machine: how to get something for nothing. How confusing and unstable would the world become when everyone changes another ones frame of reference (hints to Mr.Vibrating's idea), or apply other working PM-principles to any energy consuming object or idea.

So eehm, perhaps you're right.
---
ME,

Not exactly, I did not infer that we are blind in any way but, rather that we are in the dark. There's a difference. What we need is an illumination in the field of mechanics and physics. The one to discover something brings it to the light of his own eyes and has the power to bring it to light of others No? Bessler had this power, he kept us in the dark.

When the sun rises it rises on all, just and unjust, bond and free, rich and poor, it is no respecter of persons.
You're right, it can't be thrown into the public domain without serious problems. But serious problems for who? Me? Naaa I'm a pauper, I could only benefit from it. The starving? We could irrigate the Sahara and fulfill the prophecies of Isaiah. The homeless?, the sick? the street kids? Syrian refugees? No, none of those. The merchants of Babylon, Aye! and I say bring it on!

Why it should all be done so mysteriously is not necessarily that mysterious. It's seal only being lifted at the appointed time makes sense in order for the tares and wheat to grow till the harvest. It being a type of separating sickle or sword.
No more fun after it's discovered? Come on ME! That's when the fun begins! Everyone will want to be his own boss! And variations and innovation and improvements will need to be pursued by folk in mechanics like you and I. And we get to be a generation to see the world change before our eyes as a new age dawns.
Given the option of Besslers wheel or the Nobel prize in physics which would you take? Granted, if you discovered a PM wheel you would probably get the Nobel prize anyway but, if you had to choose? The Nobel prize pales in comparison. The Nobel Peace prize or world peace? again the former pales.

The world will not become unstable, it's unstable now, just visit any news website. It will stabilize.

Thanks for your thoughts :-) they provoke my own.
Persevere to succeed.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Zhyyra, I'm glad to be helpful :-)

I think what we need is an illumination of the mind in general - global scale.
We already have the potential of combined knowledge, drive, brain-power(IQ) plus an ever growing amount of super-computers. This potential is not the thing holding us back, but fear and ego is. Without those nasty things, there's indeed nothing to worry about, while our current economy is simply based on those principles: there is simply never enough in stock to silence greediness. For this situation a PM could still be disastrous (or not, as I don't recall those future memories), while working towards some Nobel-price is a bad motivation in any case...
Sure, when overcome a whole new world could emerge; but that's not our frame of reference...yet.
As pointed out by Sidis (advised by primemignonite) it is hard to tell in which direction we go, when we consider our current as the right- and only way (with all its consequences).

Oystein,
So this all sound like a crazy fairy-tail ..
Because it simply is.
A straight message would just be too boring, common and less attractive.
I only hope you'll find some useful PM-info hitchhiking along with the code (no easy task I think).
Marchello E.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

So Fletcher, I have gotten "signals" that your question is relevant.

Must "blame" Bessler for this one though..

Nothing in life is certain, I may not live tomorrow..

I have evaluated the scenarios, and it may not be me that own the information by the time you can read it!

It may not even be me, writing this lol
Art
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Art »

Because I obviously havn't yet reproduced Bessler's Wheel or a reasonable facsimile thereof and since I've been at it for a very long time , and although I am coming around to accepting that I'm maybe not the brightest carpenters apprentice in the apprenticeship in the past 300 years,I'm hoping that because I have trouble understanding the logic behind about 50% of what I am told about perpetual motion , that this doesn't mean my I.Q. is even less than I thought ! Can't stand the thought of being average . So I'd like to scrap the Mensa System and produce our own BW system , where we can all get an acceptable score , and that will force the Noble prize committee to sit up and take notice .

I can just imagine the comments in the Nobel Committee boardroom under the current system of Rating for the Noble if the 'application' for the Nobel Prize comes up from somebody who got lucky enough to hit the perpetual motion jackpot . It would be something along the lines of : _

"Hey , look at this guy ! He thinks its perpetual motion ! . Hasn't the academic community explained in great detail over all these years that its impossible ?. If he can't understand that what he has is only a clever accidental way of making a wheel rotate while disturbing the earths thermodynamic equilibrium then he must have a rather low I.Q or something ! .Not really up to standard ,Is it ? "
" Does anybody have a copy of that professor's article on thermodynamic equilibriums ? Now that guy can talk sense - I vote we give it to him , after all he did a very good analysis of the primitive machine that all this fuss is about . I mean this guy understands it ! . And yes he has a PhD , thats good , thats the way it should be ! "

- So even though I'm currently feeling challenged in the I.Q. department my suggested B.W.I.Q. Scoring System for a person most likely to succeed (but with little chance of getting a Noble) should go something like : -

Believing 1700 century Eyewitnesses with impeccable standards--- Score 90 points
Being able to draw circles and straight lines by hand or by computer--- Score 10 points
Being able to drill holes (mostly in the centre of circles)--- Score 10 points
Being able to operate rivet guns and understand advanced mathematics--- Score 10 points
Knowing what causes weight --- Score 10 points
Knowing German Language--- Score 10 points
Being so persistant that even your dog doesn't care much for you --- Score 10 points
Not being able to sleep at night --- Score 10 points
Not living with someone else who doesn't understand the obvious --- Score 10 points
Having the ability to change your mind instantaneously or never at all --- Score 10 points

Total Maximum Score 180 points

Minimum Acceptable Score 90 points
Have had the solution to Bessler's Wheel approximately monthly for over 30 years ! But next month is "The One" !
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

That's good. Simply believing gets you half way to the top.

ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

But 'simply believing' could also bring one halfway down the pit.
As with science one tries to do objectively, verification is as important in whatever one believes - but subjectively. Even if one manages to reach 'the top' that multi-facet 'stone' will remain hidden without it.
Marchello E.