Forum members suffering from incurable Wotiff's syndrome.

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

Do you have Wotiff's ?

You may select 1 option

View results

nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Forum members suffering from incurable Wotiff's syndrome.

Post by nicbordeaux »

I believe I have unwittingly made a remarkable medical discovery. We are all suffering from Wotiff's Syndrome.

The main symptom is that you look at something you have built or drawn, or some pre-existent toy or mechanical device, and think "What if..." , and that leads to opening a can of worms, which contains an infinite number of other cans of worms. Partial remission is possible, but a full cure can never be obtained.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
Bill_Mothershead
Aficionado
Aficionado

re: Forum members suffering from incurable Wotiff's syndrome

Post by Bill_Mothershead »

Good post.

I am not real sure...but perhaps if someone actually shared with us
a working wheel...and all those so inclined replicate his build...
we could close done this forum and
live happily ever after. :-)
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

You're forgetting one thing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd3MVcbnfAc

;)
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Nick,

Sorry to say "what ifs" is built in to us, it is natural curiosity.

I think it is healthy to ask questions, and keep the mind active.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Perhaps one has the willpower to search for something unknown, which is yet unknown for a good reason, and thus one has to work their way through the meandering possibilities in finding an answer.
Perhaps this unknown, or the current path taken, has no valid solution. This could activate any kind of psychological mechanism in refusal to stop, because of the previous reason: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_m ... mechanisms

Before we confuse delusion with determination, I would advice: just take a break once in a while.
Especially when some current what-if scenario leads back to some preceding what-if: that would be a perpetual what-if but only if the succeeding what-if would be a conclusion based on some previously used scenario leading back to the same what-if unless one is able to introduce a totally unrelated what-if which leads to a whole new set of what-ifs which could have all kinds of new options: yes, an obvious and clear sign of Wotiff's Syndrome.

I wish us all well, or a quick recovery, or good ideas, or new possibilities, or a brand new mechanism, or a new application for such, or a working wheel..... aaaargh!!
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

A) It wouldn't be a syndrome, it would be a disease.

2) Wotiff's is nothing more than natural curiosity, that which keeps life interesting.

#) From one Lunatic to another; Happy Lunar New Year !!
Last edited by Mark on Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrVibrating
Addict
Addict

Post by MrVibrating »

Wotiff's syndrome is a genuine handicap, for us lot..

At a stroke, we could all eliminate the irksome distraction of the very notion of gravitational asymmetries, if we just accepted the unassailable axiom that a closed loop through a static field yields zero energy.

I mean that's it for any overbalancing scheme, highlighted, underlined, full stop. Gravity and mass are constant, so there's no PE gradient there. No arrangement of levers, springs or pulleys can have any bearing on that intrinsic systemic constraint.

But then there's always a wotiff that would seem to challenge those terms. It's hard not to try to think in terms of overbalancing schemes, and almost an act of faith to write off the whole class as a dead end... despite being in full posession of the hard facts.

JC's written about this - anyone who can't come up with a design they can't immediately disprove simply lacks imagination.

We have to learn to channel our wotiffs constructively, by accepting the facts and looking beyond. An OB wotiff bears all the hallmarks of a virus, consuming the host's energy in its futile propogation..

If we understand the bottom line limits then we should accept them, filtering out these pathological wotiffs and culturing the more productive ones instead. It doesn't matter that we might not immediately grasp why any given OB design can't work - it's entirely sufficient to dismiss it those grounds alone. If it's an OB attempt, forget it and move on. They're the harmful wotiffs.

Friendly wotiffs will at least teach you something you didn't already know, building up your immunity..
Trevor Lyn Whatford
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Trevor Lyn Whatford »

Hi Mr V,

but what if you are wrong? Not saying you are, just "what if" we found it where ever body had looked, and it was that simple.

Maybe Bessler also designed the what ifs.
I have been wrong before!
I have been right before!
Hindsight will tell us!
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

I still have the wotiff's hot sweats from time to time.

The disease left its mark. Everywhere I turn I see things in terms of energy. Very annoying.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

All very valid points. Wotiff's could be ascribed to a lack of ability to grasp basic concepts, but there are quite a lot of very clever people here who do know the theory; a refusal to blindly obey authority (after all, observations are pretentiously named "laws") , or any number of other things. It might be a betting syndrome, going for the very, very long shot.

In my case it's a combination of ignorance, not liking blanket "laws", betting, and a desire to invent free energy. This will enable me to control the world, for the energy will not be free for everybody ;-) That and a permanent curiosity and need to learn or try to understand.

Just wondering Fletcher, does beer alleviate the symptoms, or make things worse ? It could be a symptomatic treatment.
Mark
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Mark »

In my case it's a combination of ignorance, not liking blanket "laws", betting, and a desire to invent free energy.
Well, in that case it would be a syndrome.

I stand corrected. You have my apology ..... and my sympathy!

:)
Fletcher
Addict
Addict

Post by Fletcher »

1. Moderate beer consumption reduces anxiety and promotes forgetfulness, while under its influence. e.g. forgot its my wife's birthday today.

2. Excess clears the mind of annoying and negative thoughts, making you a moderately likable and entertaining fellow, to your drinking buddy's.

3. Real excess hits the memory reset button, clearing the photographic plate, at least until tomorrow. Should only be done in times of extreme overload or in the company of thoroughly entertaining people, so its not really your fault.

4. Beer has plenty of energy in calories, so completing the circular logic back to 1. to escape the downstream wotiff's affliction.
nicbordeaux
Addict
Addict

Post by nicbordeaux »

Thx Mark ;-) Well Fletcher, it looks like Wotiffs and beer could be overunity.
If you think you have an overunity device, think again, there is no such thing. You might just possibly have an unexpectedly efficient device. In which case you will be abducted by MIB and threatened by aliens.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Nick

Where I live it is a little different and it is more common to be called "would if".
"Would if" we turn it around, or "would if" we cant do it? If becomes the major part of the statement for instance ( If the dog didn't stop to take a $#!+ he would have caught the rabbit. I kind of like what Yoda off of Star Wars said ( Do or do not.)

But we must be warned not to say what is the last words of a redneck "Hay watch this!!" followed by "OH! SHI________".
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan