His Secret Is In The Levers

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by AB Hammer »

james.lindgard wrote:AB Hammer,

Can you show in my post where I attacked you with my lies ?

>> No, Lindgaard! I want you to quit attacking me with your lies <<

@All,
You have AB Hammer's word for it that the post where I mentioned what Bessler knew was attacking him with lies.

You know Alan, they might wonder why you didn't want to work with me and build our own invention and make some money. That would suck, wouldn't it ? make some money working with someone but that's not possible any more and Alan, my landlord does have a bad knee. he works because he has his new car payment to make. He's also either adopted or is a Foster parent. After all, he's white and has at least 1 black kid.
Here's his facebook page, contact him. https://www.facebook.com/gene.lowery.71

And Alan, he also sleeps wearing a mask so he can breathe, pressurized air. And that probably bothers him way more than his knee. and notice Madison Central ? we live in Madison County

Well Lindgaard
How about every time I've had to respond to defend myself including what is in red on your last post.

What is in brown is an attempt to say I don't work which is another lie. I work with my pain. I look forward to the day I don't have to hurt so much to survive. You are the one who keeps saying you cant do it because of your problems.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer,
I think this says it all;

>> You are the one who keeps saying you cant do it because of your problems. <<

I can't. Before I have surgery I will be moving into a homeless shelter. And after I recover from surgery I will have $133.17 to live off of if the V.A. doesn't deduct anything for medical care.
And you are attacking me for saying after surgery if necessary I can build a working Bessler wheel while I am homeless ? Did I get that right ?
I think you are sick and if anyone supports you, they need counseling.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@ Scott Ellis,
Isn't it funny that I couldn't work with anyone in your forum so my medical situation could be resolved and I would avoid homelessness?
As AB Hammer always posted, only his problems matter yet he couldn't work with me to make money.
As Walt says, you can't make this stuff up.
Still, will have a good Christmas. Won't be able to eat and won't have a home.
Have to love REAL AMERICAN VALUES.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

re: His Secret Is In The Levers

Post by preoccupied »

You should be worshiping my wheel design. I might have even accidentally shared the idea that Jim_Mich has been hiding. In which case it's a gravity wheel that will pull from the Earth's rotation and would throw the Earth off course around the sun, and not a motion wheel like he thinks.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

I can't. Before I have surgery I will be moving into a homeless shelter. And after I recover from surgery I will have $133.17 to live off of if the V.A. doesn't deduct anything for medical care.
And you are attacking me for saying after surgery if necessary I can build a working Bessler wheel while I am homeless ? Did I get that right ?
Lindgaard

The numbers don't add up. Only $133.17 to live on? If this is the case you should be on food stamps/EBT as well. Being indigent as you are saying, you need be collecting travel from VA as well. All your pictures shows a nice place you live at and the internet is not free either. How do you pay for your car insurance and gas for your car. If you are that bad off you should look into the VA home for those who can't take care of themselves.

The problem is you have lied and broken the rules so much over the years. How can anybody believe what you are saying?

Here is an old saying that seems to work here.
Someone who lives in glass house should not through stones.
james.lindgard wrote: @ Scott Ellis,
Isn't it funny that I couldn't work with anyone in your forum so my medical situation could be resolved and I would avoid homelessness?
As AB Hammer always posted, only his problems matter yet he couldn't work with me to make money.
Have to love REAL AMERICAN VALUES]
Those people who can't eat tend to be in a hospital being fed intravenously or would have died by now.

Each persons problem is their own. Sorry but that is life.

Alan
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

I want to give James Lingard money to help him but I am afraid that he will post about me over and over again like he does congressmen and his land lord. I would end up in some random forum with him saying, hey look at my buddy here, which isn't necessarily bad but I can't imagine anything will be in context. I'm just easily embarrassed. I once wanted to delete all of my previous posts on Bessler wheel here because I felt embarrassed. maybe in the future the forum will let me remove my posts if I still feel that way, for the right price.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

preoccupied wrote:...anything will be in context. I'm just easily embarrassed. I once wanted to delete all of my previous posts on Bessler wheel here because I felt embarrassed.
Thanks for sharing anyway!

Some would claim it's a sign of weakness.
Those who do can't be blamed.
Unfortunately they can't help themselves.

A little bit of embarrassment now and then isn't bad.
Should be a clear indication of a flexible mind.
Let's hope we have enough to keep the world from crumbling.

Perhaps we should all need to feel a bit uncomfortable for not having a shameless amount of regular innocent embarrassments.
Perhaps that's a bit too complicated...
[...]
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

AB Hammer wrote:

Lindgaard

The numbers don't add up. Only $133.17 to live on? If this is the case you should be on food stamps/EBT as well. Being indigent as you are saying, you need be collecting travel from VA as well. All your pictures shows a nice place you live at and the internet is not free either. How do you pay for your car insurance and gas for your car. If you are that bad off you should look into the VA home for those who can't take care of themselves.

The problem is you have lied and broken the rules so much over the years. How can anybody believe what you are saying?

Here is an old saying that seems to work here.
Someone who lives in glass house should not through stones.
james.lindgard wrote: @ Scott Ellis,
Have to love REAL AMERICAN VALUES]
Those people who can't eat tend to be in a hospital being fed intravenously or would have died by now.

Each persons problem is their own. Sorry but that is life.
AB Hammer,
Your post shows your need to control me. After all, if you can control me then you'll have my work, right ? After all, if what I posted in this thread that you and your 2 friends are disrupting, then you won't be able to be the forum leader you believe you should be.
As for my personal situation, it's not your concern just as the work I post is of no concern to you. You have repeatedly stated that you are a private builder and refuse to share information.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic ... der#146318
>> Due to some that attack me for not showing even though I have shown a lot, I show mostly on my private forum here on BesslerWheel. <<

If anyone checks, AB Hammer has no private forum here. As to any help, he has offered me none that I need. After all, he will not discuss engineering or how the ACCEPTED PRINCIPLE Conservation of Angular Momentum would allow what I posted to work. And it is my opinion that is why he is slandering me. That's all he has.

if AB Hamer wants to play doctor, why does he weigh over 300 lbs. when it's hard on his bad knees ? I'd lose weight if I had trouble walking. If you consider W = M*D then if a person weighs 220 lbs. (100 kg's) then it would take 33% less work to move the same mass. This would mean that a persons knees would be saved 1/3 of the stress and as is known obese people have more pain because they are over weight.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4508090/

and just for fun, Scott's quote of the day;
Quote of the Day

"You can recognize a pioneer by the arrows in his back."
- Beverly Rubik

and in my case I guess it's red dots and having been banned.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

preoccupied wrote:I want to give James Lingard money to help him but I am afraid that he will post about me over and over again like he does congressmen and his land lord. I would end up in some random forum with him saying, hey look at my buddy here, which isn't necessarily bad but I can't imagine anything will be in context. I'm just easily embarrassed. I once wanted to delete all of my previous posts on Bessler wheel here because I felt embarrassed. maybe in the future the forum will let me remove my posts if I still feel that way, for the right price.

preoccupied,
Do you need my attention ? I'm not gay so can only give you so much, sorry.

Jim
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

@All,
I wish AB Hammer would leave my family out of this. He knows my sister passed away in1998 from Crohn's Disease. She was fed intravenously and weighed 85 lbs.

As for me, I am taking medicine that lets me eat some. Without medicine, my colon would stop working if I ate a couple of peanut butter sandwiches. Kinda why I'm anxious to have surgery.
preoccupied
Devotee
Devotee

Post by preoccupied »

james.lindgard wrote:
preoccupied wrote:I want to give James Lingard money to help him but I am afraid that he will post about me over and over again like he does congressmen and his land lord. I would end up in some random forum with him saying, hey look at my buddy here, which isn't necessarily bad but I can't imagine anything will be in context. I'm just easily embarrassed. I once wanted to delete all of my previous posts on Bessler wheel here because I felt embarrassed. maybe in the future the forum will let me remove my posts if I still feel that way, for the right price.

preoccupied,
Do you need my attention ? I'm not gay so can only give you so much, sorry.

Jim
I guess I was kind of talking about you instead of at you. I'm sorry. I'm susceptible to suggestion from AB_hammer as well as you.
John doe
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by John doe »

Wow this is the worst thread I've seen in a very long time. It's like a train wreck in slow motion. You don't want to watch but you can't help yourself!im so disgusted with myself right now!
Once you have eliminated the impossible whatever remains however improbable must be the truth.
james.lindgard
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by james.lindgard »

That's because 3 people took it off topic.
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

John doe wrote:Wow this is the worst thread I've seen in a very long time. It's like a train wreck in slow motion. You don't want to watch but you can't help yourself!im so disgusted with myself right now!
Then you'll like this one: ;-)

"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Mr Tim and John doe

It feels like a train wreck that never seems to end.

Or you can look at is as a sword fight. Lindgaard attacks with lies and BS and I defend with truth and correction. Even though I don't want to talk to him for it is a waste of time. But he never stops. It seems like every time something goes wrong for him he attacks with ( Alan said something that I never said )

His latest of him saying I have no forum here for it doesn't show up, is very very funny. Most here knows that you can only see the link if you are signed up to that forum.

It seems like he trying to get me to show it so he can have a look. LMAO that will not happen.

Alan