First prototype made

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

Fletcher
Addict
Addict

re: First prototype made

Post by Fletcher »

And that just may be the point & the purpose to a fraud forum Coylo !

When you have reasonably entered into an agreement with someone to exchange cash, time, ideas, emotional energy etc then certain expectations are to be forfilled & honoured on both sides.

Yes, you risk all & any money you hand over, but like any contract or even an old fashioned handshake (figuaratively speaking in the e world) you reasonably expect someone to keep you fully informed or at least provided with regular updates on progress. If information dries up or questions are evaded that are material to your investment then the balloon should go up for you. It is a natural question then to ask who else might be in the same boat or about to contemplate it & should you warn them if you were able ?

The trouble arises when people make unsubstantiated claims e.g. "I have a working gravity wheel" when what they meant but could not bring themselves to say was "I have a working gravity wheel theory & a 9/10ths built wheel"

Immediately your expectations are at odds. It wasn't what he said but what he left out. You're off to a bad start ! It may take some time to find that out though. It is human nature it seems to "sex up" claims. If & once you realise that, usually by asking for definitive proof which does not come or is continually fobbed off then you can bet you are going to be disappointed one way or another.

The forum can be used responsibly where people suspect a rat. The onus is on the posting member (who is not anonymous) to furnish some detail of their concerns that is more than 3rd hand hearsay unless very reliable. The target can always rebutt the arguement publically here.

Eitherways you hopefully deter scam artists & dillusionists from trolling our members & reduce the supply of willing & uninformed victims. That's all you can do imo !

-fletcher
Jonathan
Addict
Addict

Post by Jonathan »

Jim, you do realize that that animation is not the device Jan's talking about right? Jan's device is simpler, but not so much in a mathematical sense. I have posted a few times at the forum he mentioned, trying to come up with a version where the math is simple that will work, but all fail. Jan has claimed that he and others have had success, but I've never seen a working model, or even a picture of one said to work. I don't have much faith at this point that it does, but I can't figure out why he thinks it does.
Disclaimer: I reserve the right not to know what I'm talking about and not to mention this possibility in my posts. This disclaimer also applies to sentences I claim are quotes from anybody, including me.
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Post by jim_mich »

Yes Jonathan I figured that out after I posted the animation. First time I went to his site all I got was the very top couple of lines and that animation. The rest of the page stalled out somewhere in internet never never land. After posting I went back and the rest reloaded. I thought of erasing my post but decided not.

scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by scott »

Here is the link (also on the links page). Seems to be working fine for me.
http://astrosa.8k.com/jan/default.htm
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

The first three sentences of Jan's page read:
The idea of perpetual motion is nothing new. It was discovered and proven by ORFFYREUS in the beginning of the 18 century. He invented a working system using the gravity force to power his wheel.
The first sentence is a statement of fact (I think the only statement of fact on the entire page!), what follows are purely the authors unsubstantiated opinions. No one knows, yet, what Bessler discovered or how it was powered.

Jan can not demonstrate a working gravity powered wheel although he seems to continue to insist otherwise. Why?
rounder
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rounder »

DARRELL you are not the first person to try that idea it is a common one , but to then ask for money from other people to finance your DREAM when no proof is given is a JOKE ,i hope no one here ever helps you out again, you must be delusional and if you still keep on claiming that your wheel does work than show a video of it doing work not just spinning aroud a few times , because anyone can make a wheel spin. -TO DARRELL THE UNKNOWINGLY DELUSIONAL CON ARTIST
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

Hello Rounder,

HOW MANY PEOPLE WAS SAPPOSED TO HAVE HELP ME, TO DATE?
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
EVEN I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THIS ONE?

AS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED WITH PATENT INFORMATION, I DO APPREACITE IT.
I HAVE FOUND THAT THIS FORUM, IS BECOMING UNSETTLING, BUT I THINK IT IS STILL A GOOD FORUM.
LETS TRY TO STICK WITH WHEELS.

Take care.

GOOD BYE ROUNDER
rounder
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by rounder »

Darrell if i came here and wrote that i had a working wheel ,I would not be asking people here for financial assistance, I would be asking tho that someone here could help prove my claim.
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

ROUNDER

WHEN I SAY GOODBYE, THAT'S IT.
HOWEVER I WILL ANSWER YOU THIS TIME.
THEIR IS A PERSON REPLICATING MY MACHINE, JIM, BUT I DOAT HE WILL NOW SAY, OR ADAMITE TO IT.

GOOD BYE
Ed
Addict
Addict

Post by Ed »

Attachments
sb.gif
jim_mich
Addict
Addict

Re: re: First prototype made

Post by jim_mich »

Darrell aka VANDUGEGS wrote:ROUNDER

THEIR IS A PERSON REPLICATING MY MACHINE, JIM, BUT I DOAT HE WILL NOW SAY, OR ADAMITE TO IT.
Darrell, I've spent much time studying your wheel. I made detailed drawings. And I was about to spend close to US$470 for materials to replicate your machine. And I was going to spend about 80 hours making the parts and doing the assembling. All based on you word that your wheel really worked. I had my suspicion about you and your wheel. Now I know you lied to me. Liars really provoke me. Do you really think I would waste my time on your wheel now?

ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

Well Jim, that blows another Vandusen theory out the porthole!
VANDUGEGS
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by VANDUGEGS »

I have been keeping track of the number of views in the fraud section.
Among the seven posts, their has been about 842 views, in the last 3 weeks. If you are interested in getting envolved, say so.
If you have any questions, just ask.

VANDUGEGS@YAHOO.CA
ovyyus
Addict
Addict

Post by ovyyus »

SCAM ALERT - Darrell Vandusen (aka VANDUGEGS) is still fishing and waiting for more nibble$