@moderator

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

ME
Addict
Addict

re: @Scott Ellis

Post by ME »

There's a lot I don't understand either, so let's just try to make the best of things...

If you don't mind (even if you do) I don't follow every lead, so perhaps the following observation is not that absolute:

There seems to be a tendency AB shows up almost every time you mention him; while I don't see the need for AB to mention you when you're not around.
So that indicates you are the one who summons him.
It's indeed amazing how he shows up like some Genie at your call. But then again your call is often not the nicest, while AB feels the need to defend himself. He might have a point, or he might not.
From my point of view it seems you call it upon yourself. I would suggest (again): try to refrain yourself when it bothers you that much.

I don't know about the rest of them. So many questions.
But despite that, the problem and solution seems clear.
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by Not_James_Lindgaard »

ME,
When he posted that I sent him messages threatening to kill him, that's too over the top for me. And what did I do to make him make such a claim?

NOTHING

And ME, the Keel Effect has to be accepted in this forum.
And if the Earth were a wheel and it's axle went from the north to south poles, according to the Keel Effect the Sun and stars rotates around the Earth.
Kind of difficult to work with people that have so little understanding of Science and like I said, about 4 or 5. people seem to have run of the forum.

You are right though, I did bring this on myself. I did that by posting in here. Walt's posting my X-ray is my doing. Why? Not letting ab hammer tell me what I can do. He has friends who do what he doesn't want to do because it'd make him look bad.
Jagoda
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Jagoda »

Hey, James, I know how cruel guys can be. It's not right but that's how guys are. You seem to me to be a very caring person. You want to do work that proves Bessler. No one cares about that but you do. I think that's cool. Any way don't give up. Feel free to PM me. Hey, who knows. Maybe we can hook up.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Not_James_Lindgaard wrote:ME,
When he posted that I sent him messages threatening to kill him, that's too over the top for me. And what did I do to make him make such a claim?

NOTHING

And ME, the Keel Effect has to be accepted in this forum.
And if the Earth were a wheel and it's axle went from the north to south poles, according to the Keel Effect the Sun and stars rotates around the Earth.
Kind of difficult to work with people that have so little understanding of Science and like I said, about 4 or 5. people seem to have run of the forum.

You are right though, I did bring this on myself. I did that by posting in here. Walt's posting my X-ray is my doing. Why? Not letting ab hammer tell me what I can do. He has friends who do what he doesn't want to do because it'd make him look bad.

More Lindgaard's lies and BS

Here is Lindgaard's e-mail sent to me.
Attachments
Lindgaardthreat.GIF
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

AB Hammer,
That doesn't say where I said I would be the one to do it, it doesn't.
And I sent that to you how long ago ?

If anyone reads YOUR thread calling me the
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:40 am
Post subject: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?
Jim Lindgaard is the subject of the ultimate fraud.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4656

Anyone can read it AB Hammer. How did I respond ? Did I threaten you ?
I did not, I tried discussing things with you. All you said was that you wanted me banned because that is what YOU wanted.

Besides, Jesus said;
Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

And AB Hammer, your cane is for beating people who didn't do what you want. That's my opinion. An according to what the Bible states or as Jesus said, one day you will meet someone that will let you know what they think of your attitude.

And AB Hammer, what are we discussing today ? What you think of me.
What am I trying to discuss ? Bessler's wheel.

Notice the difference. And AB Hammer, rlortie and you both came up with the Keel Effect, right ? Right. And yet it doesn't allow for the Earth to rotate.
Do you know what I like ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEkK87m-2B8

Norway Rest of the World
1 0

And AB Hammer, as your friends say, I am not an American but am a Norwegian. The Keel Effect shows that it can not work. If you consider the average height of the ring the bearing rolls on,probably 90% of the weight is beneath the tilt of that plane.Can't work.

deleted the attachment. it's funny though, get diagnosed with cancer and AB Hammer is telling me I better get with the program, his program.
Last edited by Not_James_Lindgaard on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furcurequs
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Furcurequs »

If having a stick up the butt is deadly, then surely I know some zombies. ...lol
I don't believe in conspiracies!
I prefer working alone.
Not_James_Lindgaard
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Re: re: @Scott Ellis

Jagoda wrote:Hey, James, I know how cruel guys can be. It's not right but that's how guys are. You seem to me to be a very caring person. You want to do work that proves Bessler. No one cares about that but you do. I think that's cool. Any way don't give up. Feel free to PM me. Hey, who knows. Maybe we can hook up.
It's not so much as proving Bessler but am impressed with his work.
I thought people in here would find what Bessler knew was interesting or of interest.
Gottfried Liebniz witnessed Bessler's wheel and understood momentum. And a perpetual wheel is all about converting a into m.
It is possible that someone in here might be interested in building it if they understood it.

Yet attacking me seems to be what a few well respected members would rather do. Bessler's wheel isn't something you can just give to someone.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Furcurequs

A perfect example of a stick up the but being deadly. Vlad the Impeller's favorite death penalty. Implement.

Alan
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Not_James_Lindgaard wrote:AB Hammer,
That doesn't say where I said I would be the one to do it, it doesn't.
And I sent that to you how long ago ?

If anyone reads YOUR thread calling me the
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:40 am
Post subject: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?
Jim Lindgaard is the subject of the ultimate fraud.

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4656

Anyone can read it AB Hammer. How did I respond ? Did I threaten you ?
I did not, I tried discussing things with you. All you said was that you wanted me banned because that is what YOU wanted.

Besides, Jesus said;
Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

And AB Hammer, your cane is for beating people who didn't do what you want. That's my opinion. An according to what the Bible states or as Jesus said, one day you will meet someone that will let you know what they think of your attitude.

And AB Hammer, what are we discussing today ? What you think of me.
What am I trying to discuss ? Bessler's wheel.

Notice the difference. And AB Hammer, rlortie and you both came up with the Keel Effect, right ? Right. And yet it doesn't allow for the Earth to rotate.
Do you know what I like ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEkK87m-2B8

Norway Rest of the World
1 0

And AB Hammer, as your friends say, I am not an American but am a Norwegian. The Keel Effect shows that it can not work. If you consider the average height of the ring the bearing rolls on,probably 90% of the weight is beneath the tilt of that plane.Can't work.

deleted the attachment. it's funny though, get diagnosed with cancer and AB Hammer is telling me I better get with the program, his program.
I will address what is in red for the rest is typical deflective BS.

So well then Lindgaard. Who if not you in your intent of that email. You are the only person that follows me around and keep coming back after being banned or administrator control under new names to say bad things about me, as well as send me bad emails.
Attachments
Lindgaardthreat.GIF

Alan
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Alan,

Will you please reconsider my suggestion long ago that you simply ignore James Lingarred. It is quite obvious by now that all here know the story.

You need not worry about him damaging your reputation which falls with the rate of arguing with a fool.

Please ignore him with no farther response in your defense, it is no longer necessary. Your wrestling with a pig in the mud without realizing he likes it. Walk away and eventually the pig and the mud will dry up.

Sincerely,

Ralph E. Lortie
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

You are correct Ralph.

Everybody that has been here knows. But what about the new people?
But I should realize when dealing with scum you do have to wash it off your boots before the wife lets you come back into the house.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Alan,

"What about the new people"
Never hold anyone by the button or the hand in order to be heard out; for if people are unwilling to hear you, you had better hold your tongue than them
Modesty is the only sure bait when you angle for praise.
Most maxim-mongers have preferred the prettiness to the justness of a thought, and the turn to the truth; but I have refused myself to everything that my own experience did not justify and confirm.
I could go on with more, but hopefully the above will make my point. Do not worry about the "newbies". It is the path you take now and in the future that will interest them. If they cannot judge you by the present nor the future with or without their influence, then they, should mean little to you.

Ralph
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

AB Hammer wrote:But what about the new people?
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/membe ... start=1818
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Not_Joe_Mamma_Lindgard
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by Not_Joe_Mamma_Lindgard »

you tell em, honey.
axel
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by axel »

John Collins wrote:It's called "projection" - "Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

JC
In America we call persons engaging in projection liberal Democrats, or more appropriately DEMONcrats.