Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by john.smith »

I posed a question to Scott Ellis. If my work proves out on Bessler's wheel, what would John Collins be able to write about how Bessler's wheel was rediscovered ? Would he be able to quote people who supported the Keel Effect when that is the result of a combined 50 years of engineering experience between 2 people ? And would he be able to say at the same time that such a simplistic tool proved to be an impedance ?
This is one of the reasons why I've tried to engage other people in my work. I can show posts of one forum member who claims I am trying to rip off Bessler by saying the work I am doing is my work. It is my work. I have spent both time and money to understand what Bessler knew.
And at the moment there is one person who keeps repeating the same tired refrain that only their opinion matters when they've contributed nothing to the work that I've done.
And this is something that both John Collins and Scott Ellis can consider. They both do have a vested interest in Bessler just as I do.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

re: Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by john.smith »

What I find odd is how AB Hammer can try cyber bullying me into giving him some kind of credit. When I built a couple of years ago the first picture, notice no hammers ? All of his builds seem to have nothing but hammers and it seems it's acceptable for him to "hammer" me to death until he gets what he wants. I think that's how his "vision" works, the way he claims to see things "differently" than other people. If the way his brain works is using abuse to get what he wants not sure how his behavior is acceptable in this forum while I have been banned for building and taking the time to consider how math and science allowed for what Bessler accomplished. It is possible that everyone in here is playing pretend. That would be one explanation of why AB Hammer is allowed to act IMHO like an idiot.
And building can be expensive and can be a lot of work of which I get basicsally ZERO respect for.
Attachments
IMG_20171013_083504.jpg
IMG_20171013_083449.jpg
IMG_20171013_082948.jpg
IMG_20171013_082848.jpg
build2.1_zps9amcxifj.jpg
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Re: Rediscovering Bessler's Wheel

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith wrote:What I find odd is how AB Hammer can try cyber bullying me into giving him some kind of credit. When I built a couple of years ago the first picture, notice no hammers ? All of his builds seem to have nothing but hammers and it seems it's acceptable for him to "hammer" me to death until he gets what he wants. I think that's how his "vision" works, the way he claims to see things "differently" than other people. If the way his brain works is using abuse to get what he wants not sure how his behavior is acceptable in this forum while I have been banned for building and taking the time to consider how math and science allowed for what Bessler accomplished. It is possible that everyone in here is playing pretend. That would be one explanation of why AB Hammer is allowed to act IMHO like an idiot.
And building can be expensive and can be a lot of work of which I get basicsally ZERO respect for.
Another string started to insult me and lie about me. Whos the cyber bully?

I only want you to stop telling lies and attacks with your BS.

You never have been banned for building. That is a total lie.
You have been banned for being a complete prick and breaking the rules on forums here and several other forums. Your documented history on forums.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB Hammer, this post of yours shows that once again you are lying. I was actually banned for not making coffee when you told me to. You said that if I make coffee the way you want then are teaching me to do what you want and when I do what you want then you will consider me to know something.
I am not sure how you get away with such tactics and Scott Ellis should not allow this type of behavior in his forum but he does.
I have no need to answer to you. Anyone who posts like you did to me is clearly in the wrong.

What I find interesting is that you don't follow me to the Australian forum and post this as well. They won't tolerate it. It seems American forums are hostile and since I do build and you don't, not Bessler, I guess that does make me a bad person because it is about who can say they did it and not that they helped to realize his work. And with you AB Hammer, you don't ask people to learn. I think they like that about you. That's because you keep it simple. And that's not something I can compete with because Bessler's wheel isn't simple, it does require work and effort and I have no need to apologize for all of the hard work that I've put into it.
And if you want coffee, make it yourself, you are a grown man, right ?
And Good Bye AB Hammer, enjoy your builds, they are yours.
Attachments
ab_hammer_and_coffee_post.png
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

One or both of you should just ignore the other. Ignore someone long enough and that person will leave you alone as it is impossible to derive satisfaction from a lack of response. Any defense as to why one shouldn't is merely an excuse. Both of you are grown men. Nuff said.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

Silvertiger

How I wish it was true and would be for most. But this guy has been at it for 9 years and calculates his timing to attack when new groups of people start posting to start all over again to start slandering me. Believe me I tried. He is obsessed with trying to destroy me. He has been banned many many time here but keeps coming back. He shouldn't even be here. That is the real bottom line.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

AB 🔨, I'm just going to quit posting in here. Personality wise you're just like my dad was. He was unhappy with me because I couldn't do what he wanted. And with you, I can't work your way.
rlortie
Addict
Addict

Post by rlortie »

Hammer,

Has it only been nine years? Seems like 1.5 decades to me! I completely withdrew from Over-Unity to get away from him, have not had a reason to ever pay a visit.

I gave you the same advice that Silvertiger now reiterates, but nothing ever changes. I suggested then that you ignore him, not to worry about him dragging your image down. Those you wish for recognition and peer quality are smart enough to know and evaluate the source.

I posted earlier that he made it farther as john.smith without casting the first stone than I thought he would.

You have heard it before: Do not argue with a dumb ass, all he will do is drag you down to his level. Frankly I find a lot of his statements about being the best at this and that quite humorous.

Ralph
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

@rlortie,
I think this post of AB Hammer's shows why I do not get along with either of you. It's the Keel Effect that the 2 of you came up with. I have never supported it. As AB Hammer shows, 1 post and the discussion basically ended. And as anyone can see I did not ask AB Hammer if he believed it would work, I just wanted to discuss that drawing. And as you can see he went to the Keel Effect and said that was basically it.
And rlortie, AB Hammer mentions where ramps are needed and he agrees with you that ramps cause too much friction.
The retraction disc in my current build is a ramp.

And what both Ab Hammer and rlortie seem to overlook is that America is called the Land of Opportunity. They shouldn't fault me for my willingness to work hard to realize Bessler's wheel and IMO they do.
Attachments
AB Hammer.JPG
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Post by WaltzCee »

Mr Smith is suffering from an advanced case of dual personality disorder (DPD) as this thread demonstrates:
AB 🔨, I'm just going to quit posting in here.
Then continues to post.

In one moment Mr Smith is talking out of one end, then in the next moment the other end.
This x-ray provides conclusive proof of DPD:

Due to the close proximity of the personalities you never know which one you're talking to.

He deserves our pity.
........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

I'd like to think you could do better than that. Care to try again ? After all, I am building even though I do need surgery. Nothing to be ashamed of.

p.s., I am building while you guys aren't. It seems nothing has changed.

edited to add; Walt, if my mother were alive she'd say d@mn son, those guys are in love with you. This is what she wanted for me because it's what she wanted. With me, I think this is the real America. In the Australian forum there'd be none of this. That's reflective of Australians as you guys are showing what America is about. And with me Bessler might help to make it happen. That'd give John Collins something to write about.
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

@All,
If you don't get it, rlortie and ab hammer basically say that any design that uses levers or a ramp will not work. And since I do build using levers, a ramp or both then all ab hammer has been doing is trying to keep people from wasting their time by trying.
And without using levers or a ramp how can anyone expect to gain an advantage ? They can't.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

It's often said that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
john.smith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by john.smith »

You mean like someone trying to reinvent the wheel ? That's what they say about perpetual motion yet you and rlortie are here because ? To try and bring sanity to this subject matter ? It seems that is the case.

edited to add: a gear is a round lever. They both rely on ratios to transfer force. I noticed in rlortie's album that his build used no levers or ramps. That leaves gears.
And Alan, you refused to work with me. And since I am building at my expense I am not sure why you or any of your friends would have a problem with that. It is the reason I get red dots.
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

john.smith wrote:You mean like someone trying to reinvent the wheel ? That's what they say about perpetual motion yet you and rlortie are here because ? To try and bring sanity to this subject matter ? It seems that is the case.

edited to add: a gear is a round lever. They both rely on ratios to transfer force. I noticed in rlortie's album that his build used no levers or ramps. That leaves gears.
And Alan, you refused to work with me. And since I am building at my expense I am not sure why you or any of your friends would have a problem with that. It is the reason I get red dots.

Nope! Think harder to try to understand, if you can?

You don't get red dots for building. You get them for the way you act.

PS Leverage and levers is common knowledge for myself and others. So Stop the BS belittlement of others to try to bring yourself up.