Author Waitz von Eschen: questions Besslers integrity

a. the intentional perversion of truth; b. an act of deceiving or misrepresenting

Moderator: scott

jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Author Waitz von Eschen: questions Besslers integrity

Post by jonnynet »

This is the first time I post in the fraud section. But yesterday I found a document containing 22 pages about the topic of perpetual motion and the story of Orffyreus. The named author questions if Besslers wheels were all fraud. Furthermore he especially claimed Karl the landgrave were cheated by Bessler, which would have become known 10 years later.

The most recent presentation of the facts is claimed to come from Friedrich Klemm from the year 1983 and examined more closely by the british science historian Simon Schaffer in 1995.

Here is the link:
http://www.vhghessen.de/inhalt/zhg/ZHG_ ... mobile.pdf

I'm wondering where the alleged facts do come from and if anybody here does know something more about it. John should know the story best, so he can tell something here hopefully.

Finally, all we want is the truth, whatever it is.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

re: Author Waitz von Eschen: questions Besslers integrity

Post by John Collins »

I wrote to Simon Schaffer a some years ago to correct some of the facts he produced to support the status quo that Bessler was a fraud. He as admitted he had only researched the official histories and was unaware of the details I included in my book. He apologised for not consulting my book but was unaware of it. Story of my life!

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
jonnynet
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by jonnynet »

Thank you, John! The Bessler wheel has a huge meaning in my life. Because I'm at a point where I don't make any further progress and out of new ideas, there's a chance to destroy my belief. Without Bessler's story I'd never have started searching for pure mechanical perpetual motion.
Oystein
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Oystein »

Blessed be John who took the time to do the proper research for us and the generations to come. Without his work all those fabricated " and adjusted facts" that makes up "consesus" would probably stand uncorrected, reinforced as a self-fulfilling prophecy for all time. At least we are now doing research based on historical facts rather than assumtions made from assuming that we already know the truth about the universe. This has always been the problem of science, philosophy and religion. As soon as we believe we "know" the answer, all observations and reasons for the observations are streched as far as possible to fit what we already "know". Same can be seen when reading the consensus concerning Besslers case.

Everybody "know" Besslers was caught as a fraudster...or at least had to be, so we automatically see it. We know consensus must be so, or else "everything" we know must be wrong. We see what we want to see. Simple as that. Francis Bacon warned against this in the early 1600s, as he founded "Modern Science".

Best
ØR
www.orffyreuscodes.com
The truth is stranger than fiction
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

Thanks Øystein and johnnynet. Theses questions have to be answered for the reason you asked them, it’s a bit like the so-called “fake news�, if it is repeated often enough people start to believe it. Thanks guys.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Senax
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Senax »

jonnynet wrote:Thank you, John! The Bessler wheel has a huge meaning in my life. Because I'm at a point where I don't make any further progress and out of new ideas, there's a chance to destroy my belief. Without Bessler's story I'd never have started searching for pure mechanical perpetual motion.
Yes but it's not "perpetual motion". It's harnessing environmental energy. Tesla discovered how to do it and his work was buried. Bessler discovered how to do it and his work was declared fraudulent.

I believe it will be shown that a lot of other people also discovered how to do it.
People such as pop Keenie and Bruce's uncle for example.
unstable
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by unstable »

Senax, I personally do not believe in these conspiracy theories. :-)