AP Wheel Geometry

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

daxwc
Addict
Addict

re: AP Wheel Geometry

Post by daxwc »

Sorry I can't get video right now. The original AP wheel circumference before you expanded it to 55.
What goes around, comes around.
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

That would be radius; not circumference. The radius is 36.
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

@Dave Roberts. I respect Alden Park’s efforts to bring a new interpretation to Bessler’s words, but try as I might I cannot make any sense of his work. I don’t recognise the things he says as having any connection to what I think Bessler was saying. But I may be wrong and just because I can’t understand it doesn’t make it invalid. If you can find some useful ideas in Alden’s output then go for it. There is no doubt that he put his heart and soul into this massive work and I don’t wish to denigrate it.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

This is interesting: Today I may have found a "soft" confirmation of the inclusion of the septagram's pinnacle angle of 27.5 degrees in the AP drawing in Bessler's writing. He wrote the following, which made no sense to me, as it appeared to be a strange random number: "...and then reassembling
it and letting it run for 660 hours..."

The number of hours - 660 - still seemed odd to me, as it didn't seem to be a multiple of 24 hours; so I divided it by 24...and the answer was 27.5.

Note: I also noticed that by adding 6 and 6 with a zero you get 120; and by multiplying 6 and 60 you get 360.

Thought I'd share this. :)
Philosophy is the beginning of science; not the conclusion.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

180/7=25.71

What are you going to do with a septagram?
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
Silvertiger
Devotee
Devotee

Post by Silvertiger »

Yes, you're right. I'll have a brainfart with a side of dyslexia please. So...nevermind on that. I guess I was too tired yesterday. :)
It's been a year roundabouts, and I thought I remembered the measurements I took lol.

I have no idea what to do with a septagram. I won't even pretend to understand the intention of the AP Wheel.
ME
Addict
Addict

Post by ME »

Perhaps it doesn't make sense at all (which is always good to keep in mind). The important question: did it make sense to Bessler at that time?

Perhaps it matches this:
earlier, you wrote:The pentagon fit, once again, requires interior angles of 27 and 93 degrees; not 24 and 96.
http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewt ... 379#155379

Or look at this.
The Moon orbits our Earth (full 360 degrees) in almost that amount.
wiki wrote:The sidereal month is defined as the Moon's orbital period in a non-rotating frame of reference (which on average is equal to its rotation period in the same frame). It is about 27.32166 days (27 days, 7 hours, 43 minutes, 11.6 seconds). It is closely equal to the time it takes the Moon to pass twice a "fixed" star (different stars give different results because all have a very small proper motion and are not really fixed in position).
Marchello E.
-- May the force lift you up. In case it doesn't, try something else.---
John Collins
Addict
Addict

Post by John Collins »

I refer you to my page at http://www.theorffyreuscode.com/html/ap ... wheel.html for my explanation of the AP wheel.

JC
Read my blog at http://johncollinsnews.blogspot.com/

This is the link to Amy’s TikTok page - over 20 million views for one video! Look up amyepohl on google

See my blog at http://www.gravitywheel.com
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Johndoe2 »

Kept on wondering where I saw this befiore then I. Realized it's the top view of a sifter. Look at the various sizes particles and h9w they are organizing along the blades. I can only speculate from there but maybe he's saying his books and code are designed to sift the worthy from the unworthy inventors of PMM? Or something else he'll who knows for sure with bessler lol.
Johndoe2
Aficionado
Aficionado

Post by Johndoe2 »

This Would be a basic Bible parable as Jesus was quoted as saying he would "separate the wheat from the chaff". Does anyone know if there is a direct reference to this parable in besslers writings or clues?
agor95
Addict
Addict

Post by agor95 »

Hello All

I have read through this thread and I may have missed two useful items of the AP's Geometry on the original print.

The first being what was the diameter of the AP print in millimeters?
What was the variation in the measurement from different orientations?

How accurate were actual dividers that existed in and around 1717?

It was and is normal practice to lightly scratch a polished surface with a divider
too mark out a design.

Hopefully the dividers had a integrated protractor and friction bolt.

Regards
[MP] Mobiles that perpetuate - external energy allowed