Build Progress

A Bessler, gravity, free-energy free-for-all. Registered users can upload files, conduct polls, and more...

Moderator: scott

john.smith6
Dabbler
Dabbler

Build Progress

Post by john.smith6 »

Hi Everyone,
Your favorite fraud here with a build update. I need to buy a hotplate so I can melt the lead for my weight wheels. I most likely will make another pour fixture so I can pour both weight wheels at one time. I'd melt the lead on my stove but have inadequate ventilation.
The link is to a previous post discussing 2 things I believe Bessler knew.
http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7128
What I was hoping to work with other people on is what's in that link. I am not sure why trying to work with other people is frowned upon in here but it is. As AB Hammer has told me, his X.O. in the Coast Gaurd did not know how to run the kitchen right but he did. And AB Hammer, if you ever try suing me for slander your Coast Gaurd records will become public knowledge. After all, Executive Officers have better things to do that have their beer drinking buddies spying on a loyal American like you. And you say you cannot allow me to work with other people on Bessler's wheel.
Quoting you AB Hammer; Arguments are not pleasant to hear. But slander is not an argument, even though it comes off in a similar way. It is an attack, and has no place here. It takes everybody to get rid of them. So it is better to loose a bit of esteem from those who would tell you to give up your rights, than become a quiet victim and let people run all over you.
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:11 pm Post subject: re: ultimate fraud, Jim Lindgaard?
And yet your quote is how you wish me to be treated for yourself. And you are upset with me because I am not a quiet victim. Your Executive Officer in the Coast Guard is a quiet victim of yours.

@All,
W = M * D. Using levers only the 2 opposing weights that allow for over blance travels further than the 2 weights on opposing levers. Therefore they do more work. And this might be where momentum comes into play.
Couldn't test that theory working with someone because other people entered the thread and started discussing something besides if that design might work.
And with my build using no levers, the section that goes upward and downward is not necessary. I could remove that section to have just one cross bar. Quoting Bessler;

Cross-bar
cross-bar (noun) a structural member that crosses other elements; two perpendular beams crossing at the axis; lazy tongs
1.a “If I arrange to have just one cross-bar in my machine, it revolves very slowly, just as if it can hardly turn itself at all, but, on the contrary, when I arrange several bars, pulleys and weights, the machine can revolve much faster." AP 340 Collins translation

Contradictions
1a. “It revolves, but without other wheels inside or outside, and without weights, wind or springs.� AP 295

http://besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5312

With the contradiction water is measured by volume and not by mass. Have you heard some say they are going to buy 1 kilogram of pop ? You probably haven't but have you heard someone say they are going to buy a liter of pop ? That would be a contradiction in Bessler's sense.
What would need to be considered is how much lead cost in 1712 and how much could Bessler afford to pay for it ? It could be he started by using water as his weights.

It is kind of funny in a way, if this does work it will show that it doesn't take much to build a Bessler type wheel, quoting Bessler again;

not Bessler
Descending Side
Two witnesses heard weights hitting on the descending side
1. “At every turn of the wheel can be heard the sound of about eight weights, which fall gently on the side towards which the wheel turns.� PM 95 Joseph Fischer letter
2. “One could hear the weights landing on the overbalanced side, as though they were swinging, from which one can assume that the overbalancing was caused by their impact.� - PM 114 – Christian Wolff letter to Schumacher

This is Bessler; Essence/Form/Material
3. “The motive force, the ability to move itself and drive other objects makes up the FORM of the device .. the essence. Consider the case
of two small metal spheres, one of iron and one of lead. For both of them, their FORM consists in their regular sphericity. But we find that
placed in a furnace, one loses its shape quicker than the other. Therefore the greater or lesser "meltability" of such spheres is not the
result of "sphericalness" - common to both - but of the physical characteristics of the two materials. And it is this "material accident" which is the FORMAL CAUSE of the difference." DT 221

And when metal starts melting it goes from being spherical to becoming an ellipse. and that is FORM.

@AB Hammer, I am having surgery next month. what I do notice is that you do not show any work because as you say, you need to have a 100% disability rating to build. That is using a medical reason as an excuse not to build. What you have posted on youtube, are those meant to be perpetual motion machines or intended to realize Bessler's work ?
What I am showing is work in progress, that is something you have never shown. And views on youtube do matter if it is not a working perpetual wheel. You are receiving views for a different reason. And I have let Scott know that once again he can ban me and move this thread to the fraud section.
And Alan, I do hope you have a nice Christmas and a Happy New year. I know I will because I can build as I want to. :-)
Attachments
IMG_20171207_094801.jpg
IMG_20171207_094848.jpg
john.smith6
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by john.smith6 »

AB Hammer,
When you say I am a fraud, this is the actual definition;
fraud
frôd/Submit
noun
wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.

a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

If I use different log-ons, can you show where I tried to deceive someone ? You can't. Until you can then I can say that you are slandering me merely because I want to engage other people in realizing Bessler's work. That does not make me a fraud, sorry. The reality is I make known what I am considering and then I also build and show my work openly. And yet you routinely post that I am a fraud.
@All, I have let Scott know that he can ban me and move this thread to the fraud section. :-)
With me I just think of this as a game as AB Hammer will be able to say that he encouraged me by discouraging me.
The reality is that if he didn't seek my banishment then others might have played a similar role and tried talking me out of it. You know, you can't fail if you don't try.

what is funny is AB hammer's step-son made his post on the day I was given my prognosis for cancer. And asking AB Hammer if he lost some weight if it might make it easier on his bad knee makes me a head case ? But attacking someone with cancer establishes credibility. AB Hammer did approve of what his supporters posted towards me.
Yet my wanting to discuss different ideas and building what I could when I had cancer was a good enough reason for him to attack me as a fraud.
What he does know is that if I am successful then nothing he built would matter because he never built anything that worked perpetually. And for someone to work through hardship ? Then he couldn't use himself as the standard of credibility anymore. And IMO that is what AB Hammer is about.
Attachments
grayone.JPG
ab666.JPG
john.smith6
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by john.smith6 »

My facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/BesslersWheel/ I think now that I am almost finished I'll stay out of here. I am kind of hoping to have this build finished before Christmas. If I pour (finish) my wheel weights this weekend then the only thing left to do is to run the lines that control the wheel weights movements. And I am going slow to make sure that I am giving it the best chance of working.
If it doesn't work then all that means is that levers need to be added. Since a proper discussion will not be allowed in here I would be able to explain the difference. With what I am showing, about 3 inch pounds of torque for 90° of rotation to have the "wheel" rotate for 180° of rotation. Not sure if that will be enough. This means that the "wheel" will need to rotate for 90° by consuming momentum. If it does that then the descending over balanced weight will power the wheel for 90° of rotation. Then at bottom center it will start consuming the momentum it just generated. So it should work but as I said 3 in.lbs. of torque might not allow for sufficient acceleration.

https://www.facebook.com/BesslersWheel/
john.smith6
Dabbler
Dabbler

re: Build Progress

Post by john.smith6 »

@All,
I am going to hold off on finishing this build. This is because appearance is more important than something that actually works. I know this is true because my uncle once sold 2 electric motors at auction. One ran and was dirty and the other did not work but he cleaned it up. The non working electric motor sold for twice as much as a dirty electric motor that worked.
And since this is the Christmas season kind of doubt anyone would have much interest in a working wheel. And since I am having surgery next month then if I show a nice build after I have my medical situation resolved and Christmas and New ears would be in the rear view mirror then people would find it more interesting.
One thing I have posted on my facebook page is that 2/3rds of undergraduate students in the U.S. are foreigners. Americans pursue the easier degrees meaning when it comes to science, technology, electronics and mathematics they limit their interest.
I'm mentioning this because I would say Bessler's wheel is a challenging subject that requires an understanding of science, engineering and mathematics. That's 3 out of 4 of STEM subjects.
With this principle, it might be that even with a working wheel that the underlying science might not be understood by too many people.

https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktak ... enrollment
john.smith6
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by john.smith6 »

The pictures and diagrams will show why I am working on this. with the circle with 4 weights inside of it, the ##cm is the average distance from the axle of the wheel while the weight rotates 90°.
The top left and top right are
(450 grams *35cm) - (450 grams *35cm) = 0
The top left cancels out the top right.
with the bottom right minus the bottom left it is
(450 grams *50cm) - (450 grams *42.5cm) = 450 grams *7.5cm This is net force. Can a 1 lb. weight dropping 3 inches rotate this wheel 180° ? If so then the weight rolling outward can accelerate the wheel so the descending weight can start being retracted once it passes bottom center.
With the picture in a picture it shows that removing excess wood helps it to look better. And the one picture that looks like a boom or a crane is because only round dowels will be used. The frame itself is dead weight.
I do need to take it easy so will be trimming what I have built. The pour fixtures for the weight wheels are finished. This is something that I have thought about trying to finish before Christmas. It's pretty close right now.
Attachments
math diagrammed 90 degrees to the axis.jpg
math diagrammed.jpg
drawing - round dowel construction with tether.jpg
pic-in-pic reference.jpg
john.smith6
Dabbler
Dabbler

Post by john.smith6 »

Removed excess wood and cleaned it up some. I want to buy a hot plate to melt the lead on. Melting lead really stinks up a home. Once the weight wheels are poured then the retraction disc can be given a real world test to see if it allows a weight to roll inward with little or no resistance. That is about the only way to find out if this works as well as it does on paper.
It'll probably be a few days and it's still 16 days until Christmas.
If anyone notices, it's assembled wrong. That's okay because I'll have to disassemble it again to do some detailing. If it works then I'll probably make a new stand for it.
Attachments
unnamed.jpg
MrTim
Aficionado
Aficionado
Location: "Excellent!" Besslerwheel.com's C. Montgomery Burns

Post by MrTim »

You can buy lead melting pots from bait&tackle or sporting goods stores. Much better/safer than stove top/hot plates...
"....the mechanism is so simple that even a wheel may be too small to contain it...."
"Sometimes the harder you look the better it hides." - Dilbert's garbageman
AB Hammer
Addict
Addict

Post by AB Hammer »

James Lindgaard aka posting as john.smith6

Here is a bit of advice. If you want to work with others? Stop attacking others.

The fraud part of the forum has more of you than anything else. When you going to learn?

Your attacks to me are so out of context there is no need to respond to your BS
"Our education can be the limitation to our imagination, and our dreams"

So With out a dream, there is no vision.

Old and future wheel videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/ABthehammer/videos

Alan
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

AB Hammer,
When I offered to work with you on an invention years ago, how was that attacking you ?

На Конець
WaltzCee
Addict
Addict

Re: re: Build Progress

Post by WaltzCee »

AB Hammer wrote:Your attacks to me are so out of context there is no need to respond to your BS
Funny you should mention cats, Alan. I found
this one and thought it was appropriate. Anyone
else have a good cat pic?

........................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ the future is here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Advocate of God Almighty, maker of heaven and earth and redeemer of my soul.
Walter Clarkson
© 2023 Walter W. Clarkson, LLC
All rights reserved. Do not even quote me w/o my expressed written consent.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

Walt,
I guess that's why I'm working on this. It's what frauds do.

@All,
I'll need to align the down section so it is evenly between both upright supports. Once I have that done then I can worry about the weight wheels.
And if it works, then what ? It will probably be a taboo subject in this forum. There is a lot to Bessler's different wheels and a lot also goes into building prototypes. Am extremely doubtful his clues fit only one wheel.
Attachments
IMG_20171211_173304.jpg
IMG_20171211_173208.jpg
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

The picture shows that I've reassembled the frame and it's aligned just the way I want it. This means the next item is to finish the weight wheels. Since I do build progressively this means I can start off by trying 2 weight wheels. Then I can try 4 weight wheels or if I want I can add 2 levers which would lift the top weight only to increase the amount of over balance. It's my build and I can go at it any way I like. :-)
And yes I know, I am a fraud ;-)
And if this works I'll still be a fraud. A zebra can't change it's stripes wouldn't ya know :-D
Attachments
combo.jpg
daanopperman
Devotee
Devotee

Post by daanopperman »

Old engine oil filters make very nice crucibles , small and thin for fast melting if heated from the outside or inside .
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

I'll have to remember that. Thanks.
bhayes40
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Post by bhayes40 »

@All,
I may have to wait until after New Years to finish this build. I think MrTim's suggestion is what I need to do. Then I could melt the lead outside and would not need to breathe noxious fumes. And since I am broke until the 30th (Jan. 1st is a holiday) when I get my $133.17 from the V.A.
This would also mean that any working build would not be competing against the Holidays. And when I have surgery in January I will be in the hospital for 2 weeks which means no building and then for 2 to 4 weeks after surgery I doubt I'll be able to build.
This would give me the first 2 weeks in January to try and have this finished. And yes, I am having surgery for my health :-)
And if anyone in here is interested in Mt 108 then maybe some people in here might consider if they could try the demonstration that I posted. That is definitely Bessler's drawing unless someone wants to claim that Bessler was a plagiarist.
I'll buy this hot plate at the end of the year to safely pour my weights. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Elite-Cuisin ... te/8467244
This actually costs more money than I have.

edited to add; @All, will wait and buy this myself. So hopefully everyone will enjoy the Holidays.
Attachments
Merry Christmas.jpg